Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Helpers (Read 12781 times)
Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: Helpers
Reply #25 - May 23rd, 2011 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Sisster wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 8:05pm:
TY Uncle Stanier for the kudos Cheesy
Eladiun and I as well as the rest of my awesome officers in this guild have been correcting the problems caused by my predecessors. We are finally getting to some cohesion as a guild. But I still like to think I am the driver of the  Smiley

I'm not going to lie, I've been impressed with the Helper's Guild recently as well. I ran an elite shroud with you guys a few days ago, and it went really smoothly. Oh yes, and you guys were pretty amusing on the mic  Smiley

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #26 - May 24th, 2011 at 3:29am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 5:04pm:
I agree wholeheartedly and so does our Senior Council.  We are happy with the results but I don't think I would do it again.

Quite agree - but maybe a little more training in Reaver.
Not naming names, but twice I joined a group where a Helper went too far in and set off the Reaver before everyone could get around the corner.

One time, the giant got killed before fly and we had to rerun.

It was no big deal and we re-ran them again, so I didn't think much of it. I mean enough people said "WTF? Who ran in and they never responded, so I think they were embarassed enough."  Cheesy

IP Logged

Asketes
Puppy Farmer

Perma

Reply #27 - May 24th, 2011 at 5:30am
Print Post  
I was in a run w/ Rhone yesterday, some dumbass did it TWICE. Aggro'd bigboy before half the party was in.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #28 - May 24th, 2011 at 5:35am
Print Post  
How come the half that was in didnt complete and the half that was left out didnt form their own group and complete?  No offense, but its reaver, fucking reaver.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #29 - May 24th, 2011 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 5:35am:
How come the half that was in didnt complete and the half that was left out didnt form their own group and complete?  No offense, but its reaver, fucking reaver.

Don't you know??????

You have 12 spots in a raid. Therefore, you MUST have 12 people to fill those spots in order to COMPLETE a raid!!!

Duh!!!!!  Roll Eyes

Cheesy

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #30 - May 24th, 2011 at 8:48am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 8:39am:
Don't you know??????

You have 12 spots in a raid. Therefore, you MUST have 12 people to fill those spots in order to COMPLETE a raid!!!

Duh!!!!!  Roll Eyes

Cheesy

Damn, I have been playing wrong for all these years   Sad

I will do better in the future, I promise!

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #31 - May 24th, 2011 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 8:39am:
Don't you know??????

Duh!!!!!  Roll Eyes

Cheesy

The number one reason to fill all 12 spots is to increase your chances of loot drama. 

Put 12 random DDO'ers in a room with a chest and the chances one morphs into a selfish cunt is better than 2:1.

Reaver is the best option for this because it's so easy that everybody pugs it.  Guild runs almost never have loot drama.  (But when they do, look out!  Thats some nasty shit there) 

In fact, I think the only reason raids even allow 12 players is not because of the quest challenge, its for the drama.  It's like the DDO version of Real World season 2.  Sooner or later, someone goes Puck on the group.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #32 - May 24th, 2011 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 4:14pm:
That and we axered a few motherfuckers.

O rly? So what's that mean exactly? You recorded yourself attacking an inanimate object until they left? You talked way too much on the mic until they left? You jacked off to your DPS until they left?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #33 - May 24th, 2011 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 9:49am:
O rly? So what's that mean exactly? You recorded yourself attacking an inanimate object until they left? You talked way too much on the mic until they left? You jacked off to your DPS with the mic on until they left?

Fixed.  I am sure it was implied, but some people on these forums wouldn't understand it.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #34 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Rastelin wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 8:41pm:
I'm not going to lie, I've been impressed with the Helper's Guild recently as well. I ran an elite shroud with you guys a few days ago, and it went really smoothly. Oh yes, and you guys were pretty amusing on the mic  Smiley

Ah, that was you...on the FVS.   I was wondering because I think Stainer was in that one too and you made a greenis joke.  When someone asked your forums name you said you weren't going to say because at least three of us hated you.  LOL...  good times.

As for VC, we try to have fun otherwise what's the point.  There's always room for some ballbusting.

While we are being honest, we have 140 or so accounts at this point would I recommend all of them for an Epic Chains or Epic VoN 6 even.  Hell no, however I can comfortably say I would recommend 70% of them with  another 10% that are borderline ready. 
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2011 at 10:14am by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #35 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:11am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 23rd, 2011 at 4:49pm:
I have people asking me if I need a blood stone now.

Here is the deal. I have on on most of my main melees, except Dreckler. People have given me 4 blood stones over the time (1 1/2 years) I have played, and I am starting feel like a mooch, so I have to pay for the next blood stone I get. Perma has one for sale, and as soon as I get what he wants for it, I will buy it from him. I have several million plat across all my characters and I am starting to feel like I am taking advantage of people. Smiley

So, it is appreciated very much, but I really, really want to pay for the next one.

Given.  Four.  Bloodstones.   Angry  I have been playing since before that mod came out, and I have still never pulled one.  I don't have a Bloodstone on any of my characters.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #36 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:12am
Print Post  
Inkblack wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 10:11am:
Given.  Four.  Bloodstones.   Angry  I have been playing since before that mod came out, and I have still never pulled one.  I don't have a Bloodstone on any of my characters.

I've pulled three in the last year.  Zilch in all the time before that.  It comes in bunches.  I also make it a point to hit at least the mephit chest before every DQ1.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #37 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Tring works for this!  I run wiz king about 9~12 times.  Grab the chest on every recall out.  If he is up I just abandon the quest and have someone in group share it again.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #38 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:32am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 9:58am:
Fixed.  I am sure it was implied, but some people on these forums wouldn't understand it.

I knew I was forgetting something.

And people are getting along with the Helpers guild? Pfft, and they say the end of the world was a hoax.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #39 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:34am
Print Post  

Same here.  In 3 years I don't recall ever pulling one. 

Now I've had much better luck on spell storing rings and spectral gloves.  Pulled 2 of each of those.  Just pulled a pair of spectrals in an OOB run yesterday, in fact.  Smiley

I also notice that I have toons that are more lucky than others.  Velania has pulled more good loot than my other 4 toons combined. 

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #40 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 10:34am:
Now I've had much better luck on spell storing rings and spectral gloves.  Pulled 2 of each of those.  Just pulled a pair of spectrals in an OOB run yesterday, in fact.  Smiley

I never pulled any of the good desert loot. Ever. I got some Vambraces and around 15 duskhearts though.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #41 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:52am
Print Post  
I pulled 2 bloodstones, bought another, and pulled 2 sets of spectrals in under a month.

I never saw any of them before or after though.

and I can't get a spell storing ring to save my ass.

IP Logged

Gornin
Ex Member

Reply #42 - May 24th, 2011 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 10:52am:
I pulled 2 bloodstones, bought another, and pulled 2 sets of spectrals in under a month.

Which toon do you need it on. I think I have a spare one on my ranger Wultha.

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #43 - May 24th, 2011 at 11:23am
Print Post  
Quote:
Which toon do you need it on. I think I have a spare one on my ranger Wultha.

aedificatus

and thanks Smiley

I can't seem to ever get that to drop.

IP Logged

Gornin
Ex Member

Reply #44 - May 24th, 2011 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 11:23am:
aedificatus

and thanks Smiley

I can't seem to ever get that to drop.

May not be tonight, adult PNP group is Tuesdays, but I may log on later, but tomorrow evening for sure.

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #45 - May 24th, 2011 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 10:52am:

I pulled 3 in a matter of five days, all on the same toon.  And two sets of spectrals as well that same week.

And about once a month I grab 2-4 hirelings and farm the chests to ransack in an hour or two.  Every once in a while I'll pull another one.  They usually get set aside for trade.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #46 - May 24th, 2011 at 3:11pm
Print Post  

I think enough people have seen me out there trying to ransack the chests they feel sorry for me.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gornin
Ex Member

Reply #47 - May 24th, 2011 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Invelios, ring sent.

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #48 - May 24th, 2011 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Invelios, ring sent.

kick ass

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #49 - May 25th, 2011 at 1:44am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on May 24th, 2011 at 10:41am:
I never pulled any of the good desert loot. Ever. I got some Vambraces and around 15 duskhearts though.

Liar I remember you pulling a pair of spectrals. Cheesy

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint