Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) SoS Scroll.... WTF? (Read 12104 times)
Rastelin
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

SoS Scroll.... WTF?
May 26th, 2011 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=320368

Since when has an sos scroll been worth 15-18 reds (12 reds+frost helm scroll or 10+charged gaunts+ envenomed cloak)? Or is someone pulling some wool over my eyes.....

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Re: SoS Scroll.... WTF?
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2011 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
Crack Whore needs her crack!

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2011 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
Yep, it's ridiculous all I asked for was some proof and someone needs to blow their load about me trolling and crying about how I need to leave...

But yet we are the people that create the market and it's pretty difficult to believe someone would pay that much for an SoS with no proof

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #3 - May 26th, 2011 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
The market is totally out of whack...and the prices for a number of scrolls are silly.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2011 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
If that's what people are willing to pay, have mercy on their soul that is ridiculous and hopefully I could get a PM from the eventual buyer of that scroll until then I think he's full of shit.  What he is being offered is Marilith Chain like offers and the SoS is just not in that same class of value.
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2011 at 8:38pm by Intervention »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #5 - May 26th, 2011 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
And whoever own the alt account fluffybunnywilson is a douche bag.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - May 26th, 2011 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
I owe you a +1 when my 24 hours is refreshed

IP Logged

laeris
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - May 26th, 2011 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
I vote Epic Loot scam. inb4 the OP is an Epic Loot member and his fellow cuntnuggets are throwing reds at his scroll

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - May 26th, 2011 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
Fuck that bro, someone purposely deceiving to increase the value of their scroll which fucks up our market even more.  For his sake I'm hoping he's not lying because that would be really douche baggy of him.

IP Logged

laeris
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - May 26th, 2011 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
10 Reds with Scroll of Envenomed Cloak and Scroll of Charged Gauntlets

if its not a lie its pure unadulterated STUPIDITY.

IP Logged

laeris
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - May 26th, 2011 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
In other news..

Kids mad. LOL.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #11 - May 26th, 2011 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
laeris wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 9:10pm:
In other news..

Kids mad. LOL.

I think this could summarize a very large number of the threads.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - May 26th, 2011 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Am I just missing it or does anyone else see anything in what he's said in that thread that would make you believe he isn't full of shit?

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #13 - May 26th, 2011 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 8:27pm:
Yep, it's ridiculous all I asked for was some proof and someone needs to blow their load about me trolling and crying about how I need to leave...

But yet we are the people that create the market and it's pretty difficult to believe someone would pay that much for an SoS with no proof

That was me douchebag.
First, you didn't ask for any proof.  You declared him a liar.
Secondly, I haven't bid because that's a ridiculous price.
Third, I don't give a fuck what the offer happens to be at the moment.  If someone is willing to pay that much, then that's how much it's worth to that person.

Is the price too high for me?  Yes.
Is that price too high for someone else?  Apparently not.
Just jumping into an auction thread an bitching about the current offer is bad form.
GFY
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2011 at 9:44pm by Cale »  

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - May 26th, 2011 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 9:43pm:
That was me douchebag.
First, you didn't ask for any proof.  You declared him a liar.
Secondly, I haven't bid because that's a ridiculous price.
Third, I don't give a fuck what the offer happens to be at the moment.  If someone is willing to pay that much, then that's how much it's worth to that person.

Is the price too high for me?  Yes.
Is that price too high for someone else?  Apparently not.
Just jumping into an auction thread an bitching about the current offer is bad form.
GFY

Stop crying a fucking river dude and quit trolling posts I make...  I posted what I posted because I like everyone else don't want to see even more inflation and someone needed to call him out... 

You'd think after everything someone would represent the highest bid and that would probably satisfy most people from that thread and we have yet to see that. 

One day you might need an SoS scroll and because of misperception of the true value it may make it more difficult for you to acquire.  So I'm not doing this for myself it's for every trader/buyer so there wasn't a need for you to attack.

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #15 - May 26th, 2011 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 9:48pm:
Stop crying a fucking river dude and quit trolling posts I make...  I posted what I posted because I like everyone else don't want to see even more inflation and someone needed to call him out... 

You'd think after everything someone would represent the highest bid and that would probably satisfy most people from that thread and we have yet to see that. 

One day you might need an SoS scroll and because of misperception of the true value it may make it more difficult for you to acquire.  So I'm not doing this for myself it's for every trader/buyer so there wasn't a need for you to attack.

I'm going to make it a point to troll every single fucking Market post you ever make.
If the offer was legit, what do you care?
If the offer wasn't legit, he's not getting shit for it.
How does either scenario affect you in any way?

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - May 26th, 2011 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
His offer isn't fucking legit until we see it...  I'm trying to help everyone here out.  He's jacking up the price and that's bullshit.

It's going to be the perception people will have about the value of the scroll that I have a problem with.
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2011 at 9:55pm by Intervention »  

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #17 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 9:53pm:
How does either scenario affect you in any way?

You should probably actually read the posts that are being directed at you before you reply to them?  Sad  I am just sayin.

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 10:00pm:
You should probably actually read the posts that are being directed at you before you reply to them?  Sad  I am just sayin. 

Exactly, this is not a personal vendetta for me as I never play THF and will never ever need an SoS scroll, this is about everyone else that ever wants and needs to get that scroll and he's putting a false misperception of the value by lying.

ANd like I said I absolutely hope he's not lying and being fair about it but there hasn't been one sign indicating he isn't.

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #19 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 10:02pm:
Exactly, this is not a personal vendetta for me as I never play THF and will never ever need an SoS scroll, this is about everyone else that ever wants and needs to get that scroll and he's putting a false misperception of the value by lying.

ANd like I said I absolutely hope he's not lying and being fair about it but there hasn't been one sign indicating he isn't.

OK, so we can agree that this particular auction does not, nor will it ever, affect you in any way at all.  So why do you feel the need to ask for proof of his bid?
What is essentially a silent auction done via PM does not require proof of the sale price to someone from a different server that has no interest in the item up for auction. That is all.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #20 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
Except it does affect the community as a whole (albeit in a fairly small way) and is also a massive dick move?  So that pretty well serves as justification for calling this dude on his shit.  Tongue

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #21 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 10:15pm:
Except it does affect the community as a whole (albeit in a fairly small way) and is also a massive dick move?  So that pretty well serves as justification for calling this dude on his shit.  Tongue 

One overpriced trade does not affect the community as a whole.
It's only a dick move if it actually is a bullshit rouse to raise the price, and tin that case the only person he's fucking is himself.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #22 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Intervention wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 10:02pm:

If he is lying, then he's a shit for lying.

If he isn't lying, then I think whoever pays that price is a dumbass, but I will defend every man's right to be a dumbass.

And it kind of sucks that people are accusing him of lying when they're just doing that based on their assumption that no one would pay that price for real.  Which is not a great assumption given some of the stupid things we all see people do on a regular basis.

fnord

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Cale wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 10:19pm:
One overpriced trade does not affect the community as a whole.
It's only a dick move if it actually is a bullshit rouse to raise the price, and tin that case the only person he's fucking is himself.

One overpriced trade can affect the community.  It was the Marilith Chain.  Had a player from Sarlona pay about 25 reds for one (you can't fault him for it because the trade went honest) when it wasn't a worldwide known power house scroll that it is today.  That one trade really set the foundation for current trades for that scroll. 

The last thing we need is another economy breaking scroll because one person made people think that's what it was worth instead of what he'll likely actually receive.

IP Logged

Intervention
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - May 26th, 2011 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on May 26th, 2011 at 10:26pm:
If he is lying, then he's a shit for lying.

If he isn't lying, then I think whoever pays that price is a dumbass, but I will defend every man's right to be a dumbass.

And it kind of sucks that people are accusing him of lying when they're just doing that based on their assumption that no one would pay that price for real.  Which is not a great assumption given some of the stupid things we all see people do on a regular basis.

Yep, like I said I hope I'm wrong and that he isn't lying but it's difficult to defend his stance with his posts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint