Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Quick Question (Read 4709 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Quick Question
Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:01am
Print Post  
Do you have to wait 1 week after you LR/GR to TR, or can you do it right away?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Re: Quick Question
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:04am
Print Post  
they have seperate timers so you can LR and TR immediately after. those +5 hearts on sale in store right now had me considering this to snag a better PL than bard lol

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:04am
Print Post  
I haven't done it myself, but the wiki says that they're on separate timers.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:07am
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:04am:
they have seperate timers so you can LR and TR immediately after. those +5 hearts on sale in store right now had me considering this to snag a better PL than bard lol

Bard -> Wizard -> Bard looks pretty sexy if I could figure out how to fit the two past life feats in.

Of course, people put 3x Dragonmark of Loot Whoring in Bards, so I must just be too picky in actually wanting feats that are actually good.

fnord

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:09am
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:04am:

Sweet. Thank you.

I lr'd Springroll to pick up the Pali PL last night and went to bed. I will buy 100 str/con yugo pots tonight and TR.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:16am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:09am:
Sweet. Thank you.

I lr'd Springroll to pick up the Pali PL last night and went to bed. I will buy 100 str/con yugo pots tonight and TR.

Sisster is all but ready to TR her Favored Soul.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #6 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:18am
Print Post  
im assuming you LR'd from 6 paladin lvl variant to make it dominant class. if im incorrect and you got to at least 14 lvls of paladin you should stock up on holy swords too

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #7 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:21am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:16am:
Sisster is all but ready to TR her Favored Soul.

Awesome, I can have a TR buddy!

I have been working on my new alt Emmersome, and I was messing around last night and almost hit lvl 12. I still haven't hit Shadow Crypt and or went into the sands yet. I think I may have out leveled my lvl'g partners with that since they are TRs.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #8 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:21am
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:18am:
im assuming you LR'd from 6 paladin lvl variant to make it dominant class. if im incorrect and you got to at least 14 lvls of paladin you should stock up on holy swords too

Only 10 levels of pali.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #9 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:26am
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:07am:
Bard -> Wizard -> Bard looks pretty sexy if I could figure out how to fit the two past life feats in.

Of course, people put 3x Dragonmark of Loot Whoring in Bards, so I must just be too picky in actually wanting feats that are actually good.

pre u9 this would have been a lot more desirable. but im sure someday the high enchant dcs will be very useful again. now things are dying by the time you get up a disco Tongue. and my bard is a combat bard Sad gs khops and all melee gear. and plan to come back as same thing so bard pl doesnt really benefit me any. however i am doing that with my wizard! (but wizard > bard > casting bard again) days of enchantment dcs being relevant will be back.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #10 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:30am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:21am:
Awesome, I can have a TR buddy!

I have been working on my new alt Emmersome, and I was messing around last night and almost hit lvl 12. I still haven't hit Shadow Crypt and or went into the sands yet. I think I may have out leveled my lvl'g partners with that since they are TRs.

If she goes, I'll end up TR'ing Dresdyn...  I'm just debating whether to jam in a Sorc past life while the getting is good or come back Wizzy.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:49am
Print Post  
I'm planning on going Bard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Bard, I think.  So much delicious spell penetration.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #12 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:49am:
I'm planning on going Bard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Bard, I think.  So much delicious spell penetration.

You are still pretty new so I predict, Bard -> Wizard -> lvl 13 Wizard -> New alt.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #13 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:26am:
days of enchantment dcs being relevant will be back.

Now I haven't been playing that long but as far as i can tell wizards and sorcerers have been switching places as the best sense the game began. when i started playing everyone was a WF sorc, then DCs became the name of the game with the wizard prestige enhancements, now its all about throwing spells with 5 digit damage.

My hope is that we will get a better variety of useful spells making wizards larger selection of spells and the ability to swap spells more useful.
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:02pm by JC »  

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 11:57am:
You are still pretty new so I predict, Bard -> Wizard -> lvl 13 Wizard -> New alt.

hahaha this is definitely a possibility.  I'm a one-toon sort of fellow, though.  It's really hard for me to want to put all of the effort into multiple dudes when I can just have one super cool dude.  Tongue

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #15 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:07pm:
hahaha this is definitely a possibility.  I'm a one-toon sort of fellow, though.  It's really hard for me to want to put all of the effort into multiple dudes when I can just have one super cool dude.  Tongue 

I think you will be a little disappointed in the long run. There isn't a ton of difference between a well played 1st life character and a well played TR.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
+2 to spell pen checks!  PLUS TWO! 

I am totes going to be disappointed all over myself, but actually my REAL plan is to go Bard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Completionist -> Bard. 

Though I am thinking about making a second toon that's a wiz (that's what Oakianus was in TT, and I'd like to get the name out there) but then I feel silly when I think that I am probably going to TR Akrites into a Wiz.  Maybe I'll just TR him into some sort of melee class so that I can have a nice change.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #17 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:41pm:
+2 to spell pen checks!  PLUS TWO! 

I am totes going to be disappointed all over myself, but actually my REAL plan is to go Bard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Wizard -> Completionist -> Bard. 

Though I am thinking about making a second toon that's a wiz (that's what Oakianus was in TT, and I'd like to get the name out there) but then I feel silly when I think that I am probably going to TR Akrites into a Wiz.  Maybe I'll just TR him into some sort of melee class so that I can have a nice change. 

Make sure it is 10 bard, 8 cleric, 2 ranger.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:50pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:44pm:
Make sure it is 10 bard, 8 cleric, 2 ranger.

Ultimate melee?  Shocked 

I should use 2 +5 hearts so that I can get wiz levels, then TR right back to Bard and repeat twice.  FTW

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #19 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
if you TR only to increase power level of one character stainer is right. you'll be slightly disappointed. 4.3m xp for +10 hp, +spell pen, etc. will not be as significant as you might think. best thing about TRing is synergies with active and free past lives into new builds entirely. ie a tempest ranger could afford extend and rogue and paladin active PL and increase his dps significantly on what is usually a mid tier dps class. i TR because i always want to try new things but i dont want to grind out all the same gear i already have heh. which to some is more of a task than all that xp Tongue

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #20 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:07pm:

i would suggest making a few alts. the reason why is that you might find something else you would like to play.

i all ways thought casters were boring till i got one past lvl 7, now i love milky joe.

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #21 - Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
That and having multiple shroud farmers is a must.

You will see once you TR and all your friends are still at cap and you can't join them it can get boring, that and grinding ingredients is easier with multiple shroud flagged alts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint