Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Brazilian Warriors (Read 16130 times)
Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Re: Brazilian Warriors
Reply #50 - Jun 18th, 2011 at 7:23am
Print Post  
I've never had a problem in an ER raid.  Either it was a raid that already has a "set" mechanic, or it was the Abbot back in the day and they always assigned me to die! LOL

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #51 - Jun 18th, 2011 at 11:08am
Print Post  
ER does tend to rely on Vent a lot. If I didn't have access to their channel, I might think the instructions were a little light sometimes. Honestly, it depends on who's leading the raid.
« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2011 at 11:08am by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Uhgungawa
King of the Vault

Life sucks, but she won't

Reply #52 - Jun 18th, 2011 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jun 18th, 2011 at 11:08am:
ER does tend to rely on Vent a lot. If I didn't have access to their channel, I might think the instructions were a little light sometimes. Honestly, it depends on who's leading the raid.

Yup, they're in vent, talking about Pecan's day at the coffee shop  Wink

When I think about me, I touch myself . Psst. Canada Sucks                

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jun 18th, 2011 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jun 18th, 2011 at 11:08am:

Well that must be it because whatever the hell happened I got very little instruction. I run evon6 regularly and it can be done different ways so I always pay attention.

I think I might just give them a miss then as I don't have their channel info.

IP Logged

Jennisca
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Jun 18th, 2011 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
Ya, hubby led a shroud and we had Marretta (spelling) with us. He didn't have chat enabled or respond to written. Hubby said it looked like he intentionally pulled part 2.

We let him die in part 5 cause he wouldn't stop hitting Orc, someone raised him and he hit the alter as soon as we killed Harry. Needless to say hubby will not be letting them in our groups in the future.

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #55 - Jun 19th, 2011 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Well that must be it because whatever the hell happened I got very little instruction. I run evon6 regularly and it can be done different ways so I always pay attention.

Who was leading?

I have done a few Chronos and Epics with Buki leading, and of course Shrouds with Balar leading.

I didn't find the instructions light, and from what I have seen they don't put "know the quest noob!" in the lfm.

At this point I rarely even join a shroud lead by someone I don't know. Last raid I joined with no one I knew I ended up "leading".

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #56 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:07am
Print Post  
Quote:

When you've doubt ask. Typically every guild plan raids a slight differently... when comes to scope a general plan should be placed up front so everyone is on the same page.

Sometimes the better raid leaders such a Matt will paint what he envisions, assign tasks as is then people will give feedback and he's bright enough to adjust things then, and reformulate what his intitial thoughts were... this lets the team be as efficient as they may. Currently there are only three raids in game ... elite Tod, eVoN 6 and eDQ2. The rest are so far below what the average party of level 16+ I do not even look at them as raids anymore.

In scope of interest everyone on the team have the power to actually "lead" the raid ... I myself know am somewhat a backseat driver at times - not meant to be - but just observant and adjusting. Sometimes you need to step off and look around is all.

No tópico que eu corri minha primeira missão com um guerreiro brasileiro

« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:19am by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #57 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:31am
Print Post  
I dont know if I would consider EDQ2 a real raid.  You can beat it pretty easily with a cleric and a bunch of melee.  Someone to use haste instead of someone else using their 1 1/2 min clickies at certain intervals is just a bonus.  You can even 6 man it that way.  Just stay in a ball and dont run around.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:07am:

When you've doubt ask. Typically every guild plan raids a slight differently... when comes to scope a general plan should be placed up front so everyone is on the same page.

Sometimes the better raid leaders such a Matt will paint what he envisions, assign tasks as is then people will give feedback and he's bright enough to adjust things then, and reformulate what his intitial thoughts were... this lets the team be as efficient as they may. Currently there are only three raids in game ... elite Tod, eVoN 6 and eDQ2. The rest are so far below what the average party of level 16+ I do not even look at them as raids anymore.

In scope of interest everyone on the team have the power to actually "lead" the raid ... I myself know am somewhat a backseat driver at times - not meant to be - but just observant and adjusting. Sometimes you need to step off and look around is all.

No tópico que eu corri minha primeira missão com um guerreiro brasileiro

My only real moment of doubt for that particular ER failed eVON6 was just right before everything went pearshaped when I noticed the other FvS healer right next to me and worked out that the previous base (failing fast) didn't have a healer. And I know, and went back through my comments to check, that I was meant to be on that base. As the other FvS was also from ER this is where my assumption is that some other instruction had been given out not in chat or channel which is why I may have missed some instruction. A bit too late to ask. Oh well. These things happen. Something got incredibly confused somewhere.

Mind you I've just come out of a eVON6 where there was no healer on a base but a couple of pallys (one was Felg above) and Jan and some other evasion melee type and there were no issues there. Must ask about that.

In the confusion of things going pear-shaped I am wary of adding unnecessary noise to what is already happening by asking questions but will pay super keen attention and do what I can.

And what did you think of the first mission you ran with a Brazilian Warrier Em?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #59 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Quote:
I am wary of adding unnecessary noise to what is already happening

Really?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:46am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:38am:
Really?

When it's Buki, yes really.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #61 - Jun 22nd, 2011 at 5:32am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 11:38am:
Really?

Username says it all.

Just Saying

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #62 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 1:17am
Print Post  
Some of my guildmates ran a Evon earlier with someone from the Brazilian Warriros guild.

I've only second hand information, but it seems this guy was aggroing fascinated mobs when told not to (Voice and text).  There was even someone else from another guild shouting at him in portugese in case there was a language problem.

On the plus side, he died and the group completed while leaving his soulstone on one of the bases.

He didn't recall so this one won't be bothering any Von Raids for 3 days at least.

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #63 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 5:28am
Print Post  
Pandera from there was being pretty useless in Shroud too last night. Again not following instructions. Wasn't a critical issue, just annoying.

IP Logged

woody
Shroud Slacker

Pass the popcorn

Reply #64 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Terebinthia wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 5:28am:
Pandera from there was being pretty useless in Shroud too last night. Again not following instructions. Wasn't a critical issue, just annoying.

Marret from the guild was doing the same thing in a shroud yesterday as well. Part two and three he did a whole lot of nothing. Just hid out in the fountains and away from the group.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #65 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 11:22am
Print Post  
I will not take any of them in my groups. I auto-decline when I see them applying.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #66 - Jul 4th, 2011 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 11:22am:
I will not take any of them in my groups. I auto-decline when I see them applying.

They should add filter/macro in game for such things.  Roll Eyes

O que dizem eles?
Ouve-me ao fim! Verte-me afora.
Palavras pulsam no nascer.

Só é impossível
Não escrever.
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2011 at 12:22pm by Emili »  

|IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 | IMaj7 vim7 | iim7 V13 |III7+  VI9 | iim9  V13 |IMaj7   |vm7 I9 |IV6   |ivm7 bVII9 |IMaj7 vim7 |iim7 V13 |I6  ivm7  bVII9 |I69   |

Bonheur dans la vie, c'est d'aimer et d'etre aimé et quand s'en va, l'espoir fuit.

IP Logged

FlyingTurtle
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Jul 5th, 2011 at 10:33am
Print Post  
I thought this thread was going to be about Brazilianed Warriors.  Sad

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #68 - Jul 5th, 2011 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Jun 16th, 2011 at 6:14am:
Foreign guilds are MORE competent than American/English speaking guilds:

Khyber
Mrtvej Pes awesome czech guild
Ordem do dragao purpura awesome brazillian guild
Cavaleri dei draghi / Epic loot, awesome italian guild
Blackjak no idea where they are from but awesome.

I can take any player with those guild tags in my raids without even looking and I know they will have at least a tier3 GS /good HP and not let me down.

The only shitty foreign guild I have seen is Pink Moon. (east europe?)

get off your "gotta have specific gear ass" and learn the game

i could give avg joe fucktard off the street the nicest tool set in the world and guess what? he'd be avg joe fucktard with nice tools that cant fix shit.

give avg joe fucktard some nice gear and guess what? he's still avg joe fucktard

i do know one guild i wont run with and thats efficiecy, all fucktards.....

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

junkyarddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Jul 5th, 2011 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jun 18th, 2011 at 7:23am:
I've never had a problem in an ER raid.  Either it was a raid that already has a "set" mechanic, or it was the Abbot back in the day and they always assigned me to die! LOL

assign?? thought that was expected.

Badlass, Dysfunctiona TFC: Badlazz, Slyfoxx, Gezer Banned from all guilds..
Ohwell, Supdoc, noname, badlassie, others OMGBIZZY

IP Logged

elstainer
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Jul 6th, 2011 at 10:33am
Print Post  
I have ran with Mistycball from the guild "La hoja y La llama" a few times. He speaks/types English, not that it matters. The guy is a good player. I don't know if the rest of the guild is good, but he sure the hell is. I don't know if my endorsement carries any weight with you guys, but I would take him in a run in a heart beat.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #71 - Jul 6th, 2011 at 8:17pm
Print Post  
elstainer wrote on Jul 6th, 2011 at 10:33am:
I have ran with Mistycball from the guild "La hoja y La llama" a few times. He speaks/types English, not that it matters. The guy is a good player. I don't know if the rest of the guild is good, but he sure the hell is. I don't know if my endorsement carries any weight with you guys, but I would take him in a run in a heart beat.

How long til you get your account back?

IP Logged

elstainer
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Jul 6th, 2011 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
How long til you get your account back?

Friday I think. I may still use this one. I like it.

IP Logged

Emili
Shroud Slacker

Reply #73 - Jul 6th, 2011 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
crazydamage wrote on Jun 16th, 2011 at 6:14am:
Foreign guilds are MORE competent than American/English speaking guilds:

Khyber
Mrtvej Pes awesome czech guild
Ordem do dragao purpura awesome brazillian guild
Cavaleri dei draghi / Epic loot, awesome italian guild
Blackjak no idea where they are from but awesome.

I can take any player with those guild tags in my raids without even looking and I know they will have at least a tier3 GS /good HP and not let me down.

The only shitty foreign guild I have seen is Pink Moon. (east europe?)

I have played with dead dog and dragon riders on many occasions, although not raided much with amy of them. Always my pleasure however.  In fact there have been a few occasions some members of Cavaleri dei draghi had asked me if I'd like to join their guild.

I will not rate the other two, but I will state Mrtvej Pes and Cavaleri dei draghi do have some talent and potential.

Quote:
And what did you think of the first mission you ran with a Brazilian Warrier Em?

I felt they were lost, I am sure however they felt out of place. I lay low during the quest and just persued getting things done. Had I felt more social I would had openned up a little.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2011 at 4:55am by Emili »  

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #74 - Jul 7th, 2011 at 8:14am
Print Post  
Emili wrote on Jul 6th, 2011 at 11:52pm:
I felt they were lost, I am sure however they felt out of place. I lay low during the quest and just persued getting things done. Had I felt more social I would had openned up a little.

TRANSLATION:  I'd likely have caused an international incident by sending one of their members into tachycardia due to...ummm...extreme psychological stimulation.  Wink

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint