Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Stupid Noob Questions (Read 1649 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Stupid Noob Questions
Jun 13th, 2011 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
I trust the vault pretty well with this sort of thing and figure that I'll have more than one stupid noob question, so I can just bump this thread to save everyone from looking at too much of my spam.

So!  For starters.  Is there a resource out there somewhere that tells you where Epic Shards and Seals drop?  I ran Big Top at least a dozen times looking for the seal and could only get shards for some odd reason, until I mentioned this in a PUG and someone was nice enough to point out that I was in the wrong fucking quest. 

I mean, I know I can just run all of the epics over and over til I get all of the bits that I want by sheer coincidence, but it seems like there should be a list somewhere and I can't find it on the wiki, which is the somewhere I would think.  Am I just missing something coz I suck, or is it one of those things that by the time you really care about it, you've figured it out anyway?

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Stupid Noob Questions
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 7:56pm
Print Post  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
I think someone did a thread on them, but damned if I can remember where it is. I will see if I can work some search-fu.

IP Logged

Amorosy
Korthos Resident

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 7:58pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
ddowiki.com

Search: epic crafting

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jun 13th, 2011 at 7:56pm:

^^^ Is amazing. There is even a version for in game viewing that you can use through MyDDO browser if you link it in your MyDDO profile.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2011 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Oh hey, there's a link to that thread on the epic crafting page and I totally didn't notice it!  I told you it was a stupid noob question.  I'm sure I'll think of more soon, though.  Thanks!  Smiley

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2011 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Oooh, oooh, I came up with another one!

Where's a good place to do price checks for Khyber?  I recently sold a Scroll of Grim's Bracelet for 100k and also got an FRDS in an eVoN6.  I feel like I probably undersold the scroll and definitely want to make sure I don't get ripped for my FRDS.  Is 2 LDS a good deal for it?

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2011 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
I think from what I have seen that 2LDS for the flawless is certainly underselling it. The flawless seem to be a very high demand item currently.

As to what is a fair price; somoeone else will have to answer as I do not do much buying/selling of items normally.

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2011 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Grims bracelet is a low demand house p item. If someone bought it off you, just be happy with that. I've put scrolls like that in the ah for 10k buyout that never sold.

Current Exchange rate is 2 lds for 1 red. The trick is finding someone who wants to do the trade.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint