Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Question about debuffers and the Superior Soul (Read 396 times)
Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Question about debuffers and the Superior Soul
Jul 12th, 2011 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Sicne we are discussing debuffing elsewhere:

Newb question incoming - I've started levelling up one of Impaqt's Superior Soul builds, mainly because I loved having a capped FvS  (MISS MAH WINGS!) and the concept looked interesting. But it relies a lot on debuffers in epics by the looks of things.

Long forum thread here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=243539 if you are unfamiliar with the build.

Where are improved cursespewing / shattermantle / destruction likely to work, end game and epic wise?

If it doesn't land that often and it makes me sad, no big deal, I could respec. But the casting with some melee interests me.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

sweez
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Question about debuffers and the Superior Soul
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Lol, I was missing my evoker FvS (gettin arcane lives) so I decided to roll up something similar.

Don't bother with debuffers other than maybe destruction/improved destruction, just craft relevant greater banes to overcome your shitty to-hit and accept the fact that divine punishment will be roughly 99,5% of your total DPS, in epics at least.

Cursespewing and shattermantle are pointles, you're gonna do what exactly, swing at a mob for a minute just so you can maybe land a destruction on it?  Tongue Just carry energy drain and don't bother with high SR mobs, problem solved.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint