Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Bugs that you care about (Read 12883 times)
rest
One Man Wolfpack

Re: Bugs that you care about
Reply #75 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
Backley wrote on Jul 22nd, 2011 at 1:13pm:
Pretty sure the wheel zoom breaks any time I log out and log back in. Works if I completely close the client and restart it instead.

Yep that's the only way I've found out how to fix it.

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jul 12th, 2011 at 4:07pm:
I read through the thread and I can't find where he specifically lays out how to fix the issue. He just points at some registry entries.

That is because he didn't and no one in thread besides Chai claimed to have fixed the issue on their end in this manner.

I was fairly systematic in checking things out on my end when he posted that and it certainly DID NOT solve the issue for me.  The complete re-install on another account after a defrag did improve performance some though...didn't do jack for the memory leak though.

I checked my permissions in registry and folders for everything him and another poster posted DDO accessed.  Did find some that were screwy, but again didn't fix the memory leak for me.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #77 - Jul 22nd, 2011 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on Jul 22nd, 2011 at 1:35pm:
That is because he didn't and no one in thread besides Chai claimed to have fixed the issue on their end in this manner.

I was fairly systematic in checking things out on my end when he posted that and it certainly DID NOT solve the issue for me.  The complete re-install on another account after a defrag did improve performance some though...didn't do jack for the memory leak though.

I checked my permissions in registry and folders for everything him and another poster posted DDO accessed.  Did find some that were screwy, but again didn't fix the memory leak for me.

Delete your system32 file.  Fixes the problem.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Dispel
Ex Member

Reply #78 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 11:26am
Print Post  
Meteor Swarm does 3 meteors with Quicken on, instead of 4.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #79 - Jul 23rd, 2011 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Meteor Swarm does 3 meteors with Quicken on, instead of 4.

To fix this, cut your wrists along the vein, not across it.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Mister_Peace
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - Jul 24th, 2011 at 9:26pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - Jul 26th, 2011 at 11:09am
Print Post  
I've submitted the following bug every 2-3 days for the last 2 weeks:

Quote:
The bard songs from the tier 2 pre's of Virtuoso (Sustaining Song) and Spellsinger (Spellsong Vigor) do not work on Warforged.  Sustaining Song does not provide the healing each tick and Spellsong Vigor does not provide the spell points each tick (though it can still give the unrelated spell points at the end of the song animation that any song sung by a Spellsinger can grant).

Here was the response I just received back x 3:

Quote:
Greetings Darkrok,

Thank you for contacting Turbine with your commentary, "#76938: SKILLS: Bard Song Bug". We value our player's input and appreciate your reports and suggestions. We encourage you to visit the DDO forums for information on various new features of the game and to find answers to commonly asked questions. You can also visit our knowledge compendium to find more information on game features.

Thank you for your submission. We are aware of the issue which you have reported to us and it is being investigated.

Thank you for taking the time to provide Turbine with your valuable feedback.

Best wishes,

Cocoti
Dungeons and Dragons Online
Quality Assurance Team

I think they realized I was going to keep bug reporting until I got a response so they just sent me some boilerplate response but now I have an acknowledgment that they're at least looking at it.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2011 at 11:11am by Darkrok »  

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #82 - Aug 6th, 2011 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
That's an auto response.

The memory leak thing seems to be a general game problem. I get it with many different PC games, not just DDO. For whatever reason designers haven't coded their games to fully unload areas after you leave them. Either that or it is intentional, so you don't have to load them every time but it ends up building up to the breaking point.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint