Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Been gone for a week. Can I get a TL;DR of stuff? (Read 1265 times)
rest
One Man Wolfpack

Been gone for a week. Can I get a TL;DR of stuff?
Jul 14th, 2011 at 11:48am
Print Post  
Please? I have actual work to do today so I can't comb through all the threads. Blasted work.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Been gone for a week. Can I get a TL;DR of stuff?
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 11:52am
Print Post  
I banned a Turbine employee for coming here with the purpose of banning ML leakers. Jerry is on notice, since he only comes here to find posts to delete or people to infract at the other place.

Questions?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 11:58am
Print Post  
1) AoK made fun of some people.  Feelings were hurt and a good time was had by all.
2) Pocket from House of Mangar came here to reply to the "House of Fucking Mangar" thread.  Good stuff.
3) Turbine made some really stupid decisions on crafting for update 10.1 (a DREAMSPITTER was a required ingredient for a Greater Lawful Outsider Bane shard) and they backed off of some of the worst parts of that decision.  High level recipies still require either +1 and +2 tomes to craft or Astral Diamonds bought from the store.
4) The community as a whole completely spazzed out about #3 above (which is why they backed down from *some* of those changes).
5) They rushed through update 10.1 without enough testing and crafting got completely fucked up in many, many ways.  Crafting is now disabled in DDO and you don't even get Greater Essences as reward options from the loot tables.
6) A mildly cranky, but actually-willing-to-talk-on-the-forums QA person is now talking on the forums.  He has some good stuff to say and he actually seems willing to listen.  The "mildly cranky" seems entirely reasonable to me right now, so he may turn out to be a really cool person.  Time will tell.

fnord

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 at 11:52am:
I banned a Turbine employee for coming here with the purpose of banning ML leakers. Jerry is on notice, since he only comes here to find posts to delete or people to infract at the other place.

Questions?

Interesting. Any idea who it was?

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 at 11:58am:
1) AoK made fun of some people.  Feelings were hurt and a good time was had by all.
2) Pocket from House of Mangar came here to reply to the "House of Fucking Mangar" thread.  Good stuff.
3) Turbine made some really stupid decisions on crafting for update 10.1 (a DREAMSPITTER was a required ingredient for a Greater Lawful Outsider Bane shard) and they backed off of some of the worst parts of that decision.  High level recipies still require either +1 and +2 tomes to craft or Astral Diamonds bought from the store.
4) The community as a whole completely spazzed out about #3 above (which is why they backed down from *some* of those changes).
5) They rushed through update 10.1 without enough testing and crafting got completely fucked up in many, many ways.  Crafting is now disabled in DDO and you don't even get Greater Essences as reward options from the loot tables.
6) A mildly cranky, but actually-willing-to-talk-on-the-forums QA person is now talking on the forums.  He has some good stuff to say and he actually seems willing to listen.  The "mildly cranky" seems entirely reasonable to me right now, so he may turn out to be a really cool person.  Time will tell.

I was here for the crafting fiasco. Didn't know they pushed out 10.1 already.
Not surprised they broke it.

New QA guy? Not that 404Error fag?

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #5 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:02pm:
Interesting. Any idea who it was?

Slain/404error
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:04pm by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #6 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:03pm:
I was here for the crafting fiasco. Didn't know they pushed out 10.1 already.
Not surprised they broke it.

New QA guy? Not that 404Error fag?

MajorMalphunction or something similar.  Check out the Dev Tracker on the other boards.

fnord

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #7 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:03pm:
Slain/404error

HAHAHAHA what a fucking douchecannon

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #8 - Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jul 14th, 2011 at 12:04pm:
MajorMalphunction or something similar.  Check out the Dev Tracker on the other boards.

Fo sho. Danke.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint