Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Bronze token nerf (Read 1509 times)
Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Bronze token nerf
Jul 16th, 2011 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Thread on other forums: Bronze Tokens Turn In "stealth nerf"?

You don't get a reward list anymore, it seems. Too bad - that's where I got a lot of nice lowbie RR gear, clean stat items, etc.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

substrate
Dragon Raider

Re: Bronze token nerf
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2011 at 10:33am
Print Post  
That's retarded. Those bronze tokens rewards list had a nice thing going.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2011 at 1:40pm
Print Post  
Now it will be back to it's old status as a shit quest.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Update -  received a PM on this at 6:18pm last night, so I'm hoping that they're getting enough reports to make it a priority:

Bug 76487
Greetings Khimberlhyte,

Thank you for contacting Turbine with your report, "#76487: FLOATING/MISPLACED ITEMS/NPCS: Masei imports / bronze token turn-in broken in Update 10.1". We value our player's input and appreciate your taking the time to provide Turbine with your valuable feedback.

We are aware of the issue which you have reported to us and it is currently under investigation. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

Best wishes,

Cocoti
Dungeons and Dragons Online
Quality Assurance Team

Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 10:31am
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jul 19th, 2011 at 10:25am:
Greetings Khimberlhyte,

Thank you for contacting Turbine with your report, "#76487: FLOATING/MISPLACED ITEMS/NPCS: Masei imports / bronze token turn-in broken in Update 10.1". We value our player's input and appreciate your taking the time to provide Turbine with your valuable feedback.

We are aware of the issue which you have reported to us and it is currently under investigation. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue.

Best wishes,

Cocoti
Dungeons and Dragons Online
Quality Assurance Team

That is nothing but Turbine speak for "STFU and keep paying us your $9.95 monthly fee.  Trust us, we know what is best for you!"

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Priority? There only priority is to get you to leave them alone.  Not fix stuff.  That will only happen if it can be exploited.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Jul 19th, 2011 at 10:31am:
That is nothing but Turbine speak for "STFU and keep paying us your $9.95 monthly fee.  Trust us, we know what is best for you!"

You're right. It was early on the west coast when I posted that, and I had not had any coffee yet. I may also have forgotten to take my cynicism pills this morning. What was I thinking?

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #7 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jul 19th, 2011 at 11:43am:
You're right. It was early on the west coast when I posted that, and I had not had any coffee yet. I may also have forgotten to take my cynicism pills this morning. What was I thinking?

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #8 - Jul 19th, 2011 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jul 19th, 2011 at 11:43am:

What do you mean?  I'm sure they spent a lot of time "investigating" the issue.

<Reply>
<Copy>
<Paste>
<Send>

See?

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1