Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Rebellion is guild level 100 (Read 7952 times)
Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Rebellion is guild level 100
Reply #25 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 11:54am:
Its possible its an exploit. I had a guildie who was stuck getting shroud end rewards on a certain character. They were in a few different guilds, and not sure which guild this alt was in. It was bug reported and posted on the ddo forums. But basically he/she couldnt advance in shroud completions. Only go pick up end reward after end reward. I believe he/she eventually trd, got a bunch of free tp for it as well.

Yeah, it certainly is possible.  I was a little surprised when the guy in thread wouldn't admit that anyone did anything besides farming irestone inlet since that clearly did not pass the laugh test.

That said, I have not heard any confirmation from anyone on the hard exploit side of thing but have heard lots about the RR farming.

IP Logged

Quikster
Titan Demolisher

n00balicious

Reply #26 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 2:01pm:
Yeah, it certainly is possible.  I was a little surprised when the guy in thread wouldn't admit that anyone did anything besides farming irestone inlet since that clearly did not pass the laugh test.

That said, I have not heard any confirmation from anyone on the hard exploit side of thing but have heard lots about the RR farming.

Im not against rr farming if thats what happened. Doesnt sound like fun to me, but I guess thats why my guild is lvl 72 and not 100 Smiley

~The Quikmeister~

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Quikster wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 4:31pm:
Im not against rr farming if thats what happened. Doesnt sound like fun to me, but I guess thats why my guild is lvl 72 and not 100 Smiley

Nope doesn't sound fun to me either.  In fact sounds gimped to me and skirting the razor line of is it or is it not an exploit to me if it involves passing renown since they have been removing that option place by place.

When you create a 'support' guild to farm for the real guild it starts to get into the realm of probably an exploit to me.  Then again Turbine being the morons they are have the double secret squirrel policy about exploits so who the hell really knows for sure and they sure shouldn't punish these guys for taking advantage of something that they can honestly say they did not know was an exploit.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #28 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
We did the antique token thing.  It was a nice buffer against decay upon getting a new level.  I would be shocked if they could get the results they have using RR turn in's.  With Antique Tokens, it was inconsistent at best and there seemed to be a hidden ransack.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #29 - Jul 28th, 2011 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
The thing about tokens was everyone had them and most of us just let them collect in bags.  Getting everyone to ship them to one person every few months wasn't much of a chore.

The task of turning them in was however very tedious and took hours.  Some of those spikes are much to steep to account for this.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Re: Rebellion is Recruiting
Reply #30 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 10:52am
Print Post  
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=333308

More Rebellion - Reunion craziness. 

May get drama worthy.  Or cubed. I can barely convince myself that they're serious,  and not just trolling.

But they probably are.

Making it weirder for some time now.

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #31 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 11:26am
Print Post  
See also http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=333153

There's even a player looking for guild who meets Rebellion's requirements!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #32 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jul 28th, 2011 at 6:02pm:
I would be shocked if they could get the results they have using RR turn in's. 

Same for me, as I had some dragonthingies sitting in the bag of a few alts ( they don't need dragontouched armor anymore, they either have it, or are not going to need it... the stuff was just taking dust and bank space ) and really I don't see how they managed the spikes with just that.

Seriously, in my not really humble opinion, there's something at least cheesy in how they managed to get those spikes, but I really think there's an exploit or a bug hidden behind those spikes.

By the way, anybody kept a copy of the original 500+ HP and a freaking list if stuff ? the tard keeps changing it in the first message.

Edit 2 : I think the thread has been sanitized
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2011 at 12:33pm by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

LordPiglet
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Their epic runs post up wanting the 500+ hp (well I think they dropped it to 450 last night) 3000+ sp divine bs.

I've ran with people from re* guilds.  They gloat about their ship and then get all ticked when someone doesn't do something their way or gives them shit for gloating about their guild level.

Had one drop after part 4 of shroud for not getting a fire resist.  They reminded him it was on his ship that he was so proud of.  This was after looting the part 4 chest, and before the alter was hit.  Last one I ran with got all pissy because the shroud leader said get in, rage haste and go.  They wanted people getting buffs from their boat.

IP Logged

Cabocleer
Korthos Resident

Um, yeah, whatever.

Reply #34 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 4:54pm
Print Post  
Cabocleer wrote on Aug 5th, 2011 at 11:26am:
See also http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=333153

There's even a player looking for guild who meets Rebellion's requirements!   

And Tad-da!  Post 52 and Dispel applies. 

Dunno if I'm surprised that a 'recruiting'  thread went 51 posts before anyone applied. But drama temp continues to rise!!
« Last Edit: Aug 5th, 2011 at 4:57pm by Cabocleer »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint