Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Has anyone seen this? (Read 8273 times)
Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Re: Has anyone seen this?
Reply #25 - Jul 31st, 2011 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 1:04pm:
There are 3 types of ADs...BTC, BTA and Not Bound.

The not bound ones were very short lived and I'm fairly sure they don't drop anymore.  I still have one on one of my toons running around that was mailed to me by a guildie.

The BTC/BTA ones are the typical ones with BTCs being purchased via the Turbine Store, and the BTA ones being the ones you pull from chests.

Gotta say I'm glad the ones in chests are BTA now so I won't just toss them away anymore.

Kind of stupid that they have different flavors of bound like with the DDO diamonds and the chest diamonds.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Neouni
Korthos Resident

May contain nuts

Reply #26 - Aug 3rd, 2011 at 4:20am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jul 29th, 2011 at 11:01am:
I've got a really high pain tolerance and this pretty much kicked my ass.  I would say it felt like Bruce Lee continuously and vigorously punching me in the balls for about 3 hours until went to the hospital and got the good drugs.

Luckily I don't know anyone with kidney stones except my old cat, and wouldn't wish it to anyone.

I've seen magnified pictures before on (I think) wikipedia and it's like a crystalline structure with loads of razor sharp spikes.

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #27 - Aug 5th, 2011 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
yeah, the last update got a stealth bonus (as opposed to the stealth nerfs!) to make all BTC to BTA - I don't think there are anymore BTC AD's.... as for whether they drop any more, haven't seen any more since they made the change, but then again, only pulled 4 prior to change so it's not like they were very common to begin with....

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint