Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hey guys, what did I miss? (Read 2833 times)
Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Re: Hey guys, what did I miss?
Reply #25 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Ungood wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 at 3:57pm:
Personally, I liked Starcraft for something to do when I could not connect to the internet but to each their own on that.

My point was that competitive matches were played on LAN to remove latency, and that's gone too.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Ungood
Dragon Raider

If you don't think you
Choned, You're Stupid.

Reply #26 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 at 4:20pm:
My point was that competitive matches were played on LAN to remove latency, and that's gone too.

Never was a big fan of Lan either, but I can respect how that also would be annoying as well.

Oakianus wrote on Aug 5th, 2011 at 3:50pm:
If that means that I'm sucking Dispel's dick, so be it.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #27 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 5:45pm
Print Post  
I don't even play Starcraft. In that case I'm just repeating the reasons why others find it annoying.

Another thing. Blizzard has released some info about D3, then went quiet for a while, and when they speak up again what they have to show is completely different than what they showed the last time. Instability, indecision, or something else?

When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Ungood
Dragon Raider

If you don't think you
Choned, You're Stupid.

Reply #28 - Aug 7th, 2011 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Aug 7th, 2011 at 5:45pm:
I don't even play Starcraft. In that case I'm just repeating the reasons why others find it annoying.

Another thing. Blizzard has released some info about D3, then went quiet for a while, and when they speak up again what they have to show is completely different than what they showed the last time. Instability, indecision, or something else?

Maybe they are realizing their crap stinks?  Grin

Oakianus wrote on Aug 5th, 2011 at 3:50pm:
If that means that I'm sucking Dispel's dick, so be it.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #29 - Aug 8th, 2011 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Possible, but that requires a level of self awareness I do not think they have.

Well, at least they aren't channeling . Yet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint