Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Log in issues (Read 494 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Aug 16th, 2011 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Have there been log in issues today that have been covered up?
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=335556

There have been issues earlier today, about 2 hours before now (23.43GMT+1 here).
I was online, then got message "lost connection to server" then wasn't able to log in for about 30 minutes.
There was a thread up with more ppl stating to have loggin issues, but that one is vanished...... (who let the cube out??)
After the 30 minutes i could log in again though and everything worked fine.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Log in issues
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2011 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Turbine is powered by their fans. The fine, upstanding, judicious, even-handed, balanced, ethical, and impartial moderators at the other site would never participate in a cover-up.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

kitsune_ko
Titan Demolisher

Halfling Pali-Rogues FTW!

Re: Log in issues
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2011 at 3:40am
Print Post  
Anyone want to buy a bridge? Gently used, stylish, a cheerful red in color, and located in sunny and cheerful Brooklyn.

Just send me a money order or western union payment, I will take care of the rest of the paperwork for you.  Grin

I have been having sporatic log-in issues as well, plus I have heard complaints in game from a few players.

At least it does not seem too widespread an issue though thankfully.

"Shiny stuff comes and goes; XP is forever."

2008-10-15: Full frontal Nerdity

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint