Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Artificer Pricing (Read 18958 times)
JC
My Little Pony

Re: Artificer Pricing
Reply #125 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Aug 30th, 2011 at 9:05pm:
Also takes away the fun and feeling of accomplishment that results from soloing the dungeon intended for a party of six.  Oh, sure, you can still have the same experience on elite or epic... that doesn't take away from the fact that they removed the normal and hard options for the solo artist.

Scaling was completely unnecessary... the proper mechanic for it already existed in the form of solo/normal/hard/elite.  Dungeon Scaling removed that fidelity of control from the soloist because apparently solo/casual modes weren't easy enough for the FTP whinebags.

I like it cause it gets easier to convince the random pug that yes we can do this quest with just 3 of us so lets get going already.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #126 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 at 4:11pm:
I like it cause it gets easier to convince the random pug that yes we can do this quest with just 3 of us so lets get going already.

Who needs to convince J. Random Pug?  Just get going on your own, they'll catch up eventually.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #127 - Sep 1st, 2011 at 6:06am
Print Post  
sweez wrote on Aug 31st, 2011 at 12:57pm:
Elite definitely scales in old quests and new, been tested multiple times. Easy, although horribly boring was to test this is to go in elite Eye of the Titan solo and in a 6 man group and compare the difference in damage of the main guy's meteor swarms

His spells never touch me.

Oh, that is considered an exploit.  My bad.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint