Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Helpers Guild (Read 27665 times)
Chris79
Stormreaver Piker

Wanna a lollipop?

Re: Helpers Guild
Reply #50 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:22am
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 7:07am:
\
I do know one thing though, When I see a pug join my LFM that I know without a doubt is a completely horrible player I get that fucker in!!!  I want to fill my raids with nothing but turds, because going through a raid rambo style, with death and mayhem everywhere, griefing and shit talking is the best times I have ever had in this game, and If I shall fail in my quest to glory then fuck it, I'm going to fail as hardcore as I possibly can!

That's why we bring Crulax Cheesy

-----------------------------------------------
Pyrric, Drilltex, Drilltor, Drillsworn - Khyber

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #51 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 9:11am
Print Post  
I want to fill my raids with nothing but turds, because going through a raid rambo style, with death and mayhem everywhere, griefing and shit talking is the best times I have ever had in this game, and If I shall fail in my quest to glory then fuck it, I'm going to fail as hardcore as I possibly can!

Now I know how I get into your runs!

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #52 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 5:48am:
I am going to say this once, just because I am a dick.  On argo, I have had people from EVERY major guild come into wiz king and die while trying to solo a tower.

I guarantee when I bring tala over to khyber and knock out her last sorc life and start pumping out some wizard ones I will see the same thing.

Player joins your speed Wiz King XP Farm:

New Player: "Hi.  Thanks"

What you say: "Hi.  Can you solo a tower?"

What they hear, apparently: "Is your ego large enough that you will lie blatantly and say you can solo a tower when the only thing that you can really do solo is die embarassingly by yourself and cost me 10% xp and trigger red dungeon alert, and make the quest take slower instead of making it faster?"

New Player: "Yeah. No problem.  I've run this hundreds of times."

New Player:  <DING>

New Player:  "Fucking lag.  Sorry."

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #53 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 10:16am
Print Post  
You forgot about that part where you ridicule the shit out of them.  That is what makes it worth it.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Scrotie McBoogerballs
Waterworks Kobold

Butters!!!

Reply #54 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:16am:
2 YEARS AGO.   Lol, that's some dusty ass drama...  call Dr. Jones we might need professional assistance dredging it up.

I don't suppoose the saying "A leopard can't change his spots" means anything to you jizlips?

It was a warm summer morning when Scrotie McBoogerballs awoke to find his wart covered penis sitting in stale fetid diarrhea that had pooled up in his underwear overnight.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #55 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Scrotie McBoogerballs wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 10:48am:
I don't suppoose the saying "A leopard can't change his spots" means anything to you jizlips?

Jizlips, creative insult from a boy who steals his handle from South Park.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #56 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Scrotie McBoogerballs wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 10:48am:

How is this at all applicable?

The Helpers Guild has had nearly a complete turnover of members with the exceptions of the players who were solid that were stuck in there while they did have their problems.

A guild is an organization of people that can change nearly entirely overnight (witness Loreseekers in late 2006 when we dropped to 8 people and I took over from even the week before with about 100 people and a different GL) whereas the leopard is a singular creature with some accidental (in Aristotelian terms) quality of spots on its fur.  The maxim in and of itself is inapplicable to anything that isn't singular in its entirety.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #57 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:05am:

The Helpers Guild has had nearly a complete turnover of members with the exceptions of the players who were solid that were stuck in there while they did have their problems.

A guild is an organization of people that can change nearly entirely overnight (witness Loreseekers in late 2006 when we dropped to 8 people and I took over from even the week before with about 100 people and a different GL) whereas the leopard is a singular creature with some accidental (in Aristotelian terms) quality of spots on its fur.  The maxim in and of itself is inapplicable to anything that isn't singular in its entirety.

BAM Scrotie McBoogerballs

You just got served. (sticking with your lame South Park theme)

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #58 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:11am
Print Post  
Quite. I would hate to be judged on my game in DDO 2 years ago, not least because I wasn't even playing the bloody game (or any other MMO for that matter) 2 years ago!

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #59 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:19am
Print Post  
and If I shall fail in my quest to glory then fuck it, I'm going to fail as hardcore as I possibly can!

This is me every single day.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #60 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Quote:
It's just that I'm leveling a ranger and my backpack is very full atm. :p  Is that Hordoangel? What level are you now?

Yeah Mother is pretty cool.

Having tiptoed around Helpers for a while I am paying attention now whenever I group with them and they are different from what I remember. Guess I'll see though when I TR

Hordangel is a newly minted 16 as of last night..and is maybe 30K from 17.  Flagged for VON, Titan, Reaver, DQ and Abbot atm.  Tonight, a guildie and I are gonna duo the Vale quests on N/H/E and flag for Shroud.  Then I'll likely get some quest chains done for XP OR I'll do a Raid Train to at least get SOME completions on raids and a shot at the few gear items I'd like for my end-build before I immediately TR again upon hitting 20.

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:28am
Print Post  
I miss you Hordo!  I really do.  Cry

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #62 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
I miss you Hordo!  I really do.  Cry

Add Hordangel to your friend's list and watch out.  If I'm on a toon in your range...ninja invite me and we'll rock till our socks fall off!

I'm levelling as fast as I can to cap, and the quick-TRing for a rinse, wash and repeat cycle as a new class.

I'm gonna do that until I hit completionist on her, and then I'm gonna build up the repeat levels for stacking PL feats for those classes that, by then, I'm still up to doing! LOL

Current Life: Monk.  And if you can imagine me on a monk your imagination is better than mine was! LOL

Since we've been short-manning EVERYTHING it has dawned on me that I've been a Soulstone less in this life even than last life...and I rarely was there....which is making me uneasily dread the upcoming caster lives when I just know I'm gonna implode! LOL
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:41am by Hordo »  

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:43am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:40am:
Add Hordangel to your friend's list and watch out.  If I'm on a toon in your range...ninja invite me and we'll rock till our socks fall off!

I'm levelling as fast as I can to cap, and the quick-TRing for a rinse, wash and repeat cycle as a new class.

I'm gonna do that until I hit completionist on her, and then I'm gonna build up the repeat levels for stacking PL feats for those classes that, by then, I'm still up to doing! LOL

Current Life: Monk.  And if you can imagine me on a monk your imagination is better than mine was! LOL

Since we've been short-manning EVERYTHING it has dawned on me that I've been a Soulstone less in this life even than last life...and I rarely was there....which is making me uneasily dread the upcoming caster lives when I just know I'm gonna implode! LOL

Lol, I'll do that.  Hope to get my Hordo fix soon.  Wink

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #64 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 6:40am:
Having a couple of those in a guild keeps it fun...why do you think Gawna keeps Stainer in OMGBIZZY? Cheesy

For his nuts?
Quoted text message I received from stainer last night:  "I another drunk on the lanei."

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #65 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Chris79 wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 8:22am:
That's why we bring Crulax Cheesy

I am aware that the only reason that I get into raids is out of pity. I am the special kid in school that everyone is nice to. Grin

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Scrotie McBoogerballs
Waterworks Kobold

Butters!!!

Reply #66 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:19pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 10:50am:
Jizlips, creative insult

I haven't seen you use it cuntface so yeah, it IS creative as far as your concerned. Homo.

Eladiun wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 10:50am:
from a boy who steals his handle from South Park.

Wow, you figured that out all by yourself or did you have help by looking at my Location: South Park, CO? Dooshbag.

"Hello Vault, Captain Obvious (Eladoosh) here. Scrotie here ripped his name off of South Park! Timmmmmmmmmah!!!"

retard.

It was a warm summer morning when Scrotie McBoogerballs awoke to find his wart covered penis sitting in stale fetid diarrhea that had pooled up in his underwear overnight.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:31pm
Print Post  
Jizlips and homo?  Really?

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #68 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Jizlips and homo?  Really?

I'm a gay retard with a cuntface...shhh don't tell anyone.  He is very clever.  I'm I assuming he puts his GED to great use in the Janitorial Services field.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #69 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:34pm:
I'm a gay retard with a cuntface...shhh don't tell anyone.  He is very clever.  I'm I assuming he puts his GED to great use in the Janitorial Services field.

Dammit!  He stole MY insults!  I was saving those up for a "remember when you were back in 7th grade day"! 

Can I sue for this and get compensation?

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Flint
Stormreaver Piker

I'm a Halfling on the
EDGE!

Reply #70 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
As someone who considers himself as one who has changed his spots in this game I will say that making reference to 2 years ago is not a good idea. Anyone who has not played with me in the last two years would swear I bought the account from someone else who played the army 2 years ago. Also Guilds can change over 2 years, heck my previous guild would change almost every 6 months due to the social culture of it.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Hey, let's be fair, some of those comments about Yaztromo were so recent than they were posted just a little over a year ago.

What's sad is that's supposed to be proof when the second post just vouches a list that doesn't look like it was read over carefully (and is the boobies!) and this is clearly all of the posts that came up when doing a site search for "Yaztromo."  I mean, I don't know the guy either way and don't have a horse in this race, but that's what we in the professional Internet debating business refer to as "The weaksauce."

IP Logged

Scrotie McBoogerballs
Waterworks Kobold

Butters!!!

Reply #72 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Well, I see the usual Vault suspects have once again demonstrated their lack of reading comprehension and retardedness.

Hordo wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:05am:

A guild is an organization of people that can change nearly entirely overnight (witness Loreseekers in late 2006 when we dropped to 8 people and I took over from even the week

before with about 100 people and a different GL) whereas the leopard is a singular creature with some accidental (in Aristotelian terms) quality of spots on its fur.  The maxim

in and of itself is inapplicable to anything that isn't singular in its entirety.

It's applicable dooshvat because I WAS only talking about 1 person.  Roll Eyes

Lets see where do we start? Oh yah, Arkitty.

Arkitty started it all earlier in this stupid thread by talking about that stupid fuckstick, Yaztromo.

Then Eladoosh opened up his jizlips (like that Eladoosh? i thought so. homo.) and came to Yaz's defence.

Then, almost to conincidentally, the fuckstick himslef (Yaz in case you Vault-tards are having trouble following) shows up and I think tries to call out everyone who said bad wittle things about the poor wittle baby. Waahhhh!!!

So this turn of events made me remember some other people here had issues with Yaz the fuckstick so I dug up some shit.

So I dig up some stuff from a year ago in the 5 people you wouldn't run with thread and a couple folks also felt the same way about Yaz as I did (I had my own run ins with Yaz the fuckstick but never posted about them). I also remembered another thread that haoppend to be from 2 years ago that was almost dedicated completely to Yaz so I dug it up and linked it to.

Get the picture yet Hordotard?

In case you don't I was talking about 1 person - Yaztromo. NOT about Helper's Guild as a whole! Tard.  Roll Eyes

stainer wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:08am:
BAM Scrotie McBoogerballs

You just got served. (sticking with your lame South Park theme)

Fuck you Strainer. Clearly your South/North Carolina education failed you. Instead of burying your nose up Hordotrd's ass, try working on your reading comprenhension you fucking hick.

Terebinthia wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 11:11am:
Quite. I would hate to be judged on my game in DDO 2 years ago, not least because I wasn't even playing the bloody game (or any other MMO for that matter) 2 years ago!

Well imagine that. Theres at least 1 person who can read and understand. Grats! (BTW...your wrong. Yaz is still the complete failbot he was 2 years ago)

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #73 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:34pm:

I think it's offensive that he would say that a professional like yourself would make such a rookie move by letting jizz leak out onto your lips!  Y'know, since Chris79 let the cat outta the bag and we now know that Sisster is really Brotther!

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #74 - Sep 9th, 2011 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Ah, so that whole mentioning a group, HELPER'S GUILD, as your reference instead of maintaining the singular YAZTROMO somehow convinced your mind to forget how to communicate.

Gotcha.

Thanks for the correction.

From now on I'll be sure to find a 12 year old to read your posts and translate them into a coherent train of thought with proper use of language and antecedents.

I'm sure I can find you a great alternative school or adult learning center in South Park, CO where you might be able to brush up your linguistic needs and attain GED levels should you desire to improve yourself.

/hugs

Hordo, High Rabbi of DDO

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint