Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How difficult are the new raids on EPIC? (Read 761 times)
Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

How difficult are the new raids on EPIC?
Sep 12th, 2011 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Has anyone else attempted ELOB?  We just ran it.  Had a very very long brutal fight.  Its pretty fucking hardcore Wink  We got to the final stage of the fight, but it got pretty crazy fast.  TMA isn't so bad once you figure out a good clean strategy.  It still takes some pots at this point but it was intended to be the lesser of the two raids I'm pretty sure now.  Anyway any thoughts or ideas on the difficulty of these raids?  Also for those thinking they can just chug a million pots and beat ELOB, its a little bit harder then that Wink.  We went in initially planning on drinking as few pots as possible.  I think we used our SP very very well and conserved a ton and still ended up failing the raid when he hit about 5-10%.  We had around 50 deaths up to that point (most were towards the end though).  I personally did very good  with SP conservation and I used 65 sp pots, 400 heal scrolls, 100 GH Scrolls etc...

So what are others thoughts thus far on these raids on EPIC difficulty only?

Jen - Revenants: Khyber

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Re: How difficult are the new raids on EPIC?
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
I might try flagging tonight to give these a try. I'd love to tag along if you have any spots Jen.

Might as well try the new stuff while I still have access til the 30th.

IP Logged

Jenovaa_Project
Dragon Raider

Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
It should also be noted we weren't using DOT's, wings, or BB's or any offensive spells that I can think of to save SP.

Also we were 10 manning it.  We would have gotten 2 more players but had time restrictions Sad
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2011 at 9:20pm by Jenovaa_Project »  

Jen - Revenants: Khyber

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 at 9:18pm:
It should also be noted we weren't using DOT's, wings, or BB's or any offensive spells that I can think of to save SP.

Also we were 10 manning it.  We would have gotten 2 more players but had time restrictions Sad

Gotcha.

I'll try and be on for a run of the new stuff Wednesday. I'll try to flag before then hopefully.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2011 at 5:27am
Print Post  
Jenovaa_Project wrote on Sep 12th, 2011 at 9:18pm:

Tala should be ready for transfer in a couple days, WAIT FOR MEH!

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint