Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Maenya's Iron Fists drop rates? (Read 1670 times)
Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Maenya's Iron Fists drop rates?
Sep 14th, 2011 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Anyone know the drop rate on these n/h/e?  I need to farm a couple pairs of these and trying to decide of the slightly longer completion time of h/e is worth it.

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Maenya's Iron Fists drop rates?
Reply #1 - Sep 14th, 2011 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Darkrok wrote on Sep 14th, 2011 at 2:15pm:
Anyone know the drop rate on these n/h/e?  I need to farm a couple pairs of these and trying to decide of the slightly longer completion time of h/e is worth it.

Elite. For named loot in the Lordsmarch chain, I've seen many normal runs which routinely have none or one in a full party, hard with maybe one, and elite with 2-3 of the Sora Kell items in a chest.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Darkrok
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2011 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Thanks!

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 14th, 2011 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Yah when we ran these for the handwraps back in the day, Elite was the way to go for drops.  There's quite a noticeable difference.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint