Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Arkat (Read 701 times)
Nexx
Ex Member

Arkat
Sep 15th, 2011 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Good seeing you lastnight & was fun running a raid train on Garamol's ass.  Congrats on getting Tira's  Wink

IP Logged

Tickdoff Tank
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Arkat
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
I was there for a while on my gimp Monk, Delrael, and it was quite a bit of fun.  I still need to run it to get my Tiras as well though.  Was fun to see so many good drops (5 Tiras and 3 Icy's) in only 10 runs.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 4:07pm
Print Post  
Thanks Nexx. I had a great time too. Smiley

BTW...you need some more HPs on that Pally.  Tongue

Tickdoff, it was nice running with you too. I thought 5 Tira's dropping in 10 runs was pretty good! Really, Tira's is my favorite rune arm by far especially considering the Artificer I'll eventually make.

Happy Hunting all!

BTW...some guy in Invicta was nice enough to put the Tira's up for roll and I won. I think "kittens" was in the toon's name. Anyway, I thanked the person already in-game but I wanted to thank them again for putting it up for roll and passing it to me. Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2011 at 4:10pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Nexx
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 4:26pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 at 4:07pm:
Thanks Nexx. I had a great time too. Smiley

BTW...you need some more HPs on that Pally.  Tongue

Tickdoff, it was nice running with you too. I thought 5 Tira's dropping in 10 runs was pretty good! Really, Tira's is my favorite rune arm by far especially considering the Artificer I'll eventually make.

Happy Hunting all!

BTW...some guy in Invicta was nice enough to put the Tira's up for roll and I won. I think "kittens" was in the toon's name. Anyway, I thanked the person already in-game but I wanted to thank them again for putting it up for roll and passing it to me. Smiley

I know I'm workin on it!  I don't have any gear really... Embarrassed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint