Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) MA Exploit (Read 14535 times)
Nexx
Ex Member

Re: MA Exploit
Reply #50 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:15am
Print Post  
Stele wrote on Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:14am:
Is there anywhere that we can talk about Fight Club then?

Sergod will be able to vouch that I'm a noob, a gimp and (worst of all) English, but definitely not a Turbine employee...

Yes, but you'd have to obtain O.G. status first!

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #51 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Stele wrote on Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:14am:
Is there anywhere that we can talk about Fight Club then?

Sergod will be able to vouch that I'm a noob, a gimp and (worst of all) English, but definitely not a Turbine employee...

You're dropping the wrong names here man. Sergod is just another noob around these parts. Wink

IP Logged

Stele
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Sep 21st, 2011 at 11:38am:
You're dropping the wrong names here man. Sergod is just another noob around these parts. Wink

Meh, the Vault is so Khyber-centric, he's the only guy I know on here.

Actually, reading some of the stuff that went/goes on on Khyber actually makes me weep. My guild was first to beat DQ in game, we then went on to 2/3 man the living hell out of it. We thought we ruled the server, back in the days when our melees were dual wielding Greenblades just to piss off any casters we met.

Not a single one of us heard of blue/red team...  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Stele wrote on Sep 21st, 2011 at 6:31pm:
Meh, the Vault is so Khyber-centric, he's the only guy I know on here.

Actually, reading some of the stuff that went/goes on on Khyber actually makes me weep. My guild was first to beat DQ in game, we then went on to 2/3 man the living hell out of it. We thought we ruled the server, back in the days when our melees were dual wielding Greenblades just to piss off any casters we met.

Not a single one of us heard of blue/red team...  Embarrassed

Hey Stele, sup. You finally move all your character to gland?

~soulmachine

IP Logged

Stele
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Yeh, it was a real hard decision but I went there in the end. Lots of loyalty to Sarlona going back 5 years but I'm in a gland guild full of other dirty Euros now where we get all our raids finished and go to bed before 7pm EST.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Stele wrote on Sep 21st, 2011 at 6:56pm:
Yeh, it was a real hard decision but I went there in the end. Lots of loyalty to Sarlona going back 5 years but I'm in a gland guild full of other dirty Euros now where we get all our raids finished and go to bed before 7pm EST.

what guild are you in? I have a couple characters floating about on that server. I split the majority of my time between Thelanis and Gland. I kind of like the way the different servers feel.

IP Logged

Stele
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Spellswords on gland. It's a 'large guild' but it's easier as a new-comer to earn your slot in the first 12 for all the raids than in smaller, tighter guilds.

Look me up anytime there bro - Stele, Greenstele, Soulstele, Killstele, Deadlock-1 are the main toons I'm raiding on.

Is Sergod back? When he got banned over his AA's name I naively thought it was all over, I forgot that no one can hold back the tide...
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:27pm by Stele »  

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Stele wrote on Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:20pm:
Spellswords on gland. It's a 'large guild' but it's easier as a new-comer to earn your slot in the first 12 for all the raids than in smaller, tighter guilds.

Look me up anytime there bro - Stele, Greenstele, Soulstele, Killstele, Deadlock-1 are the main toons I'm raiding on.

Is Sergod back? When he got banned over his AA's name I naively thought it was all over, I forgot that no one can hold back the tide...

Sergod has been banned a billion times, you think that him getting banned this time was going to stop him? Tongue We just went our separate ways after he got banned. I had already disliked Sarlona when him and I were playing together and I was constantly playing on other servers even when Nat20 was destroying shit. I REALLY like Ghallanda, the pugs suck but it's easier to get in with the powergamers, they're all really friendly and laid back. The GR channel almost feels like a guild chat too, kinda like abbot1 was a long time ago. The community is just so laid back.

Only one 20 on the server atm. He has like.. no gear lol. I think he has a cove epic ring. I just haven't bothered to gear him. Soulmachine will probably make his debut on Ghallanda after I'm done TRing him on Orien (Don't ask, someone volunteered to transfer me over about two weeks ago to play with them since I didn't have a job. I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth). I'll look you up when I finally transfer him over.

It'll be fun questing with you again. I read your forum posts a lot. They usually create quite and interesting.. stir. :X lol
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2011 at 7:48pm by Soul »  

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #58 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 10:41pm
Print Post  

*wakes up* I have a mid level toon in the Spellswords because I'm a RL friend of Keston going back 10 years or so. I really should spend more time on there but every time I log on I end up soloing. Levelled a toastersoul to 13 or so IIRC.

Hi Cheesy

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #59 - Sep 22nd, 2011 at 2:54am
Print Post  

Terebinthia wrote on Sep 21st, 2011 at 10:41pm:
*wakes up* I have a mid level toon in the Spellswords because I'm a RL friend of Keston going back 10 years or so. I really should spend more time on there but every time I log on I end up soloing. Levelled a toastersoul to 13 or so IIRC.

Meow !!! ( dead givaway )

the 'Swords are big, because while we were already big in Europe... and we also were one of the last functionning guild when they shutdown the European Servers. ( meaning we were more or less the only guild able to organize a guild raid without having to pug it ).

While the guild is big, it can be sometime difficult to find a guild party at the appropriate level when you have only one or two characters... because a lot of us are Altaholics and we just log the appropriate character when a group is forming.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #60 - Sep 22nd, 2011 at 7:41am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Sep 22nd, 2011 at 2:54am:
Meow !!! ( dead givaway )

the 'Swords are big, because while we were already big in Europe... and we also were one of the last functionning guild when they shutdown the European Servers. ( meaning we were more or less the only guild able to organize a guild raid without having to pug it ).

While the guild is big, it can be sometime difficult to find a guild party at the appropriate level when you have only one or two characters... because a lot of us are Altaholics and we just log the appropriate character when a group is forming.

I might have been chucked out by now, I went into major Ihatemytoastersoul nerdrage and haven't logged in to Ghallanda in a couple of months. They seem like great people, too. Just hard to split servers when so much of my time's been invested on Khyber.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #61 - Sep 22nd, 2011 at 9:16am
Print Post  
well if it's a couple of month you're probably still there.

Jan kicked only those that haven't logged in more than 8 month to make room for the new applicants that gets approved. Last time I checked we were at 7 months and a few weeks of inactivity for the oldest unkicked member.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint