Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Think we'll see Maban on Lama?? (Read 750 times)
Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Think we'll see Maban on Lama??
Sep 20th, 2011 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
I recall earlier release notes indicating that Turbine made some changes to the Endless Banning event. I'm hoping to see 12 player instances, Crystal Cove type difficulty options and door opening, etc. Of course, I fully expect to be disappointed, because two years playing this game is enough time to have developed a wee bit of cynicism.

Any guesses on whether the problems with the Cove will trigger Turbine to run a Maban preview? Will they make it fun and popular like the Cove, or leave the many problems in place? Did they listen to or ignore the excellent player summaries of the problems and issues with Maban that were posted last year on the forums.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Think we'll see Maban on Lama??
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2011 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
I dunno, ask the artificers on khyber

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #2 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Sep 20th, 2011 at 8:50pm:
I recall earlier release notes indicating that Turbine made some changes to the Endless Banning event. I'm hoping to see 12 player instances, Crystal Cove type difficulty options and door opening, etc. Of course, I fully expect to be disappointed, because two years playing this game is enough time to have developed a wee bit of cynicism.

Any guesses on whether the problems with the Cove will trigger Turbine to run a Maban preview? Will they make it fun and popular like the Cove, or leave the many problems in place? Did they listen to or ignore the excellent player summaries of the problems and issues with Maban that were posted last year on the forums.

As long as I can still use my key to get in the instance at work, pike, then leave the instance before it boots me, pike at quest entrance and then repeat.... I don't give a shit.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #3 - Sep 21st, 2011 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
I was busy IRL last time so skipped it, still got a 3 day ban outta it.....

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint