Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic summons in cove (Read 1891 times)
deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

summons in cove
Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
i was attacked by someones beholder summons in cove earlier any clue how to do this on purpose was kinda fun.would like to get my beholder to attack the rabble

IP Logged

Stoogie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Re: summons in cove
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Last night, while waiting for the cove to open, someone kept summoning the fiendish spider, which kept attacking everyone.
Was pretty funny to see.

Epoch wrote on Jan 4th, 2012 at 10:44am:
Beating up women isn't the same as fucking them.  Also, shame on you for doing so.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:04pm:
i was attacked by someones beholder summons in cove earlier any clue how to do this on purpose was kinda fun.would like to get my beholder to attack the rabble

Thank fucking God, it's not just me! I didn't break the Cove!

Context: In that hour the Cove was first open before it all broke, I was running around Smugglers. I summoned a render, which promptly decided its mission was Fuck Grace Up. It started attacking me, but I couldn't attack it back because duh, it's my summons. So all I could do was run as fast as my halfling legs could carry me (not very fast), screaming like a little girl while the render chased me all the way back to the tavern making crazy render grunty noises. A guildie who witnessed the event told me that he felt nothing but sympathy for me and wished so much he could help. At least, that's what I like to think he would have said if he could have stopped laughing.

About 2 minutes later they closed the Cove, and my guild has blamed me ever since. Fucking Xoriat.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Soul
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:19pm:

Context: In that hour the Cove was first open before it all broke, I was running around Smugglers. I summoned a render, which promptly decided its mission was Fuck Grace Up. It started attacking me, but I couldn't attack it back because duh, it's my summons. So all I could do was run as fast as my halfling legs could carry me (not very fast), screaming like a little girl while the render chased me all the way back to the tavern making crazy render grunty noises. A guildie who witnessed the event told me that he felt nothing but sympathy for me and wished so much he could help. At least, that's what I like to think he would have said if he could have stopped laughing.

About 2 minutes later they closed the Cove, and my guild has blamed me ever since. Fucking Xoriat.

That. Is. Fucking. Hilarious.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
that is awesome best cove story
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:51pm by deftest »  

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #5 - Oct 1st, 2011 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Soul wrote on Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:25pm:
That. Is. Fucking. Hilarious.

Smiley

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #6 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 2:45am
Print Post  
I didn't notice if my beholder went after my partners in the cove Yesterday... But well it was in a target rich environment ( lots of mobs, a bunch of kobolds and only 2 partners ) so he might have gone for the obvious, the mob.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

konthai
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 4:03am
Print Post  
thank you

เกมส์ออนไลน์ เกมส์ออนไลน์

IP Logged

ddoplayer064
Dragon Raider

GFY

Reply #8 - Oct 2nd, 2011 at 7:08am
Print Post  
This is kind of a cool bug. I was with some guildies screwing around in the wilderness area, waiting for the cove to open and someones Mind Flayer summons near fucking owned me  Grin I had no clue at first as to why I was taking all that ice damage, until I saw that damned Flayer casting  Cheesy

IP Logged

Nothingtoseehere
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Oct 3rd, 2011 at 2:22am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Oct 1st, 2011 at 3:19pm:

You know you broke the cove, could you do it again please? XX

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Oct 3rd, 2011 at 3:10am
Print Post  
Nothingtoseehere wrote on Oct 3rd, 2011 at 2:22am:
You know you broke the cove, could you do it again please? XX

I'm shocked none of you put it in the guild message Tongue

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Combat Wombat
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Oct 3rd, 2011 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Same thing that happens when you summon a pet in a pvp instance, likely some code sharing there and its always likely been this way but wasn't a problem till they borked summon clickies to work in public instances

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint