Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Skyrim General (Read 14037 times)
JC
My Little Pony

Re: Skyrim General
Reply #275 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 4:50am:
Only towns with Jarls. 

I am a thane of everywhere, it is amazing.  It is only like a one time pass for crimes though. 

I thought you where trying to wipe out everywhere.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Memnir
Shroud Slacker

A little bit different

Reply #276 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 1:16pm
Print Post  
Thinking of making up a new character till Bethesda fixes their shit.  Embarrassed Seems like two out of three dragons I find, since their patch this week, bug out by flying backwards and then going into some skyward epileptic seizure that lags the whole game like hell - and then don't die when their health hits zero.

Getting old, so I think it's time to make a new character and just ignore the Dragons till it gets patched.

To stop a nosebleed: apply pressure
To start a nosebleed: apply greater pressure in short, rapid bursts

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #277 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 1:35pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Dec 1st, 2011 at 10:36am:
[img]

Hey. Buying women's pants is fucking complicated. We don't get nice measurement-based sizes like you guys, oh no, that would hurt people's feelings. Instead we get randomized numbers that mean different things at every single fucking store. And to make matters worse, American women are fat and don't want to admit it, so to get them to buy their pants, stores shift the sizes so that what used to be an 8 is now something like a 4. Great help for people like me, who used to be a 1 and now can't find pants that fit at all.

Fuck you, women's clothing retailers. Fuck you all in the ass with a cactus.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Vissarion
DQ Assaulter

Reply #278 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 1:35pm:
Hey. Buying women's pants is fucking complicated. We don't get nice measurement-based sizes like you guys, oh no, that would hurt people's feelings. Instead we get randomized numbers that mean different things at every single fucking store. And to make matters worse, American women are fat and don't want to admit it, so to get them to buy their pants, stores shift the sizes so that what used to be an 8 is now something like a 4. Great help for people like me, who used to be a 1 and now can't find pants that fit at all.

Yes, the system for women's clothing makes fuck-all sense. My wife used to have to shop in the boy's pants section to find clothes to fit her since the women's pants sizes have been inflating.

Theologians don't know nothin' about my soul

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #279 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
Great help for people like me, who used to be a 1 and now can't find pants that fit at all.

Good god woman!  Eat a sandwich or something!  Here, have one of mine!  And a twinkie!  And maybe some pot pie.

Crap, now I've made myself hungry.  AFK

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #280 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Boys pants don't fit me well; they're too tight at my hips or too loose elsewhere if I fix that. Ordering stuff from the UK works sometimes, but that's expensive. I have a stack of pants people gave me in size 00 that I am swimming in (which is utterly ridiculous), so I'm giving up and going to get them tailored.

I can still find jeans at certain stores at least, but finding work clothes really sucks.

Osharan Tregarth wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 2:28pm:
Good god woman!  Eat a sandwich or something!  Here, have one of mine!  And a twinkie!  And maybe some pot pie.

Doesn't matter how much I eat, I'm just built that way with a high metabolism. Funny how when women scream about how they should be accepted in all shapes and sizes, they don't mean people like me.  Angry
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2011 at 2:32pm by Grace »  

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #281 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 4:50am:
Only towns with Jarls. 

I am a thane of everywhere, it is amazing.  It is only like a one time pass for crimes though. 

Yeah, there's like what, 9 of them or something?  I'm already Thane in 5-6 places, but I can't remember exactly.  That's why I was wondering if there's something you can type that tells you what memberships you hold.  You know "Head of Thieves Guild, Archmage of Wizard's College, Thane of Whiterun, etc, etc."  It seems common sense to be able to read all of those from one menu, but I'm thinking it's just not an option.  Which sucks.  Sad

Grace wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 2:30pm:
Doesn't matter how much I eat, I'm just built that way with a high metabolism. Funny how when women scream about how they should be accepted in all shapes and sizes, they don't mean people like me.  Angry

Always funny when it works out that way, innit?  Not that it's remotely universal, of course, but it's still pretty hilarious when folks are pushing for body acceptance and then use the platform they have in order to rail against your body type rather than actively trying to build anyone up.  Tongue

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #282 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Also, I'm already a faggot and beyond help, but in case you guys didn't wanna become fags, you should probably slow down on your skyrim: http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-ri...

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #283 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 3:11pm:
Also, I'm already a faggot and beyond help, but in case you guys didn't wanna become fags, you should probably slow down on your skyrim: http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-skyrim-teaching-your-children-how-to-perform-ri...

OMG this is hilarious.

"Before the player gets to take control of his avatar, they are asked to create a character, which is purely the liberal’s way of teaching out kids that modifying and gender changing one’s self is fun and normal."

"When a player casts a spell, you will see the hand gesture is that of how homosexuals fling devil DNA juices at each other after a long night of fecal frenzy ass assassinations. This is subliminally teaching your children that they need to go in their rooms, demon whack their sin staff and produce sin milk into their hands and than fling it in the face of the first person they come in contact with after their taint tugging session."

Ahahahaha! Best. Parody. Ever. If only because it's posted on Christwire.
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2011 at 3:19pm by Grace »  

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #284 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 3:18pm:
OMG this is hilarious.

"Before the player gets to take control of his avatar, they are asked to create a character, which is purely the liberal’s way of teaching out kids that modifying and gender changing one’s self is fun and normal."

"When a player casts a spell, you will see the hand gesture is that of how homosexuals fling devil DNA juices at each other after a long night of fecal frenzy ass assassinations. This is subliminally teaching your children that they need to go in their rooms, demon whack their sin staff and produce sin milk into their hands and than fling it in the face of the first person they come in contact with after their taint tugging session."

Ahahahaha! Best. Parody. Ever.

hahaha, right?!  I definitely found it quite stimulating. 

Imagine me pausing for a long time before saying stimulating.  In fact, just imagine that whole sentence as read by George Takei.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #285 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 4:58pm
Print Post  
It's satire people.  Roll Eyes

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #286 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 4:58pm:

I...  I am pretty sure that we both knew that.  Sad 

ETA: Or are you differentiating between Parody and Satire?
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2011 at 5:06pm by Oakianus »  

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #287 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 4:58pm:

obv.

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #288 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 10:55am:
I thought you where trying to wipe out everywhere.

Yes, as the thane!  First get on their trustworthy side, then slit goes their throats!

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #289 - Dec 3rd, 2011 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 3:09pm:
Yeah, there's like what, 9 of them or something?  I'm already Thane in 5-6 places, but I can't remember exactly.  That's why I was wondering if there's something you can type that tells you what memberships you hold.  You know "Head of Thieves Guild, Archmage of Wizard's College, Thane of Whiterun, etc, etc."  It seems common sense to be able to read all of those from one menu, but I'm thinking it's just not an option.  Which sucks.  Sad

For gaining thaneship you get a weapon with the name of the town on it.  For becoming a leader of some guild you get persistent quests (never leaves the misc tab as it is always just an update), access to something new (archmage of mage guild), or some gear (thieves guild guildmaster set).  That is what they have to let you know.

Sometimes the people in the guild respond to you as such, or they mention how you just joined - fucking scrubs.  Guards are better informed then your own guildmates.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Memnir
Shroud Slacker

A little bit different

Reply #290 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 9:19am
Print Post  

To stop a nosebleed: apply pressure
To start a nosebleed: apply greater pressure in short, rapid bursts

IP Logged

Vissarion
DQ Assaulter

Reply #291 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Came across this on fileplanet and thought of (a very specific contingent on) the Vault:

http://blog.fileplanet.com/2011/11/18/5-oddest-skyrim-mods/

Looks like there are some other really nice mods besides. I really want to try out the FXAA Post-Process Injector. Anyone installed any mods yet?

Theologians don't know nothin' about my soul

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #292 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 10:13am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 3rd, 2011 at 7:13pm:
Yes, as the thane!  First get on their trustworthy side, then slit goes their throats!

That is psychotic and evil. That's why you are my hero.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #293 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 11:37am
Print Post  

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #294 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 12:01pm
Print Post  

OMFG I'm so with you on this.  I'm almost 5'11".  Try finding pants that don't end up as fucking capri pants.  ARG!  And we don't get cool sizes like the boys with the length in inches, OHOHO NO!  We get short, regular, long (which is sometimes Tall, although at some stores Tall sizes are different than normal Long and then sometimes Extra Tall) if we're LUCKY.  There's only a couple of places where I can find work pants that actually fucking fall to the top of my feet.

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #295 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
I have so much gold that I am giving it away by placing it in peoples pockets when I go to pickpocket them.  Cheesy

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #296 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
I never have gold. Every city I go to, I buy out their stock of soul gems (filled OR unfilled) and alchemy ingreds. I went from 13k to 25 gold last night right before I quit playing just buying up stock.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #297 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Ugh.  I got my enchant up to the mid 60s, but I just hate grinding so fucking much.  I have shit to do, yo! 

I think it's time to just drive toward the end of the game at this point.  I'm like 75 hours in and 48th level, I think.  Though there are still some things I haven't done.  Like visit Dawnstar, for instance.  Tongue

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #298 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
You are doing it wrong.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #299 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 5th, 2011 at 2:42pm:
You are doing it wrong. 

Enlighten us, oh mighty one of the scroll bar signature.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16
Send TopicPrint