Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Keep your RL flag-waving out of my DDO (Read 46993 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Keep your RL flag-waving out of my DDO
Reply #175 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 12:41pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 12:32pm:
Shocked

Cry

Since someone brought it up - you remember when you were a kid, and Mother's day came and went, and then Father's day came and went, and you asked your parents why there was a Mother's Day and a Father's Day, but there was no Kid's Day?

That's why there's no White History Month.

LOL

I remember asking why there wasn't a kids day... I thought my dad was going to punch me.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Bahgoon
Stormreaver Piker

Get off my lawn!

Reply #176 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Since someone brought it up - you remember when you were a kid, and Mother's day came and went, and then Father's day came and went, and you asked your parents why there was a Mother's Day and a Father's Day, but there was no Kid's Day?

Because The Man is keeping us down? I knew it!

Cheesy

The various modes of worship which prevailed in the Roman world were all considered by the people as equally true; by the philosopher as equally false; and by the magistrate as equally useful.   - Edward Gibbon

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #177 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:06am:
Hahaha, like pulling the strings of a marionette (that's a doll, btw). It's hilarious how fat ignorant twats like you come waddling, with no clue what the OP is about, as soon as their pork snouts sniff what may be a burning US flag. No matter if it is only the stink of their own arses that set off their programmed reaction. And of course waving the only rhetoric they have - threats of violence (internet violence at that...).

Listen - it's not about you, you motherfucking mouthbreather. It's not about your country, and it's not about what third-world oil country you supersized toddlers have declared as "evil" lately. It is like this: Some. Things. Do. Not. Mix. Some things does not fit inside other things, just like that fist of yours that you keep trying to shove up your own arse Jak. Real-life manifestations does not fit to be broadcast in DDO the way Leslie Guitardouche does. DDO is not fucking Facebook.

And the only reason his soap-box public masturbation is accepted in game and on the General DDO forums and in spammed PMs is that you are all bloody brainwashed into worshiping your armed forces. And Leslie can hide behind that fact, and use it, the sanctimony of the U.S. military man and woman, while furthering his own interests. Add a serving of the still lingering 9/11 shock and he's all set.

You think that it would be accepted in the General Forum and in game and in PMs if Leslie made a big loud campaign about e.g. AIDS, with pictures of sick people in threads that he bumps constantly? Hell no, it would have been moved to off topic in an instant. But since he hides behind this "holy subject" it is a-ok to spread out over a fantasy MMO as much as he fucking wants.

Just look at this thread for crying out loud, some people are agreeing with me but are so deadly afraid of being labeled "unamerican" they fill their posts with caveats and insurances and "oh I support our troops, but..". That's is exactly why that douche has chosen the max emotion-combo of 9/11-remembrance and U.S. veteran celebration, because he think that makes him untouchable. And it's gullible cretins like you JakLee that makes assholes like him thrive, in all corners of society.

Hey I don't know why I bother trying to educate you. You are a brainwashed simpleton that is so used getting assfucked you don't even notice it anymore. Like a trained monkey you react to certain stimuli by jumping up and down and screaming, with no understanding or insight in why you are reacting as you do. Just stop breathing please.

Now, were's Zippo...?  Smiley

Wow -someone is having an aneurism over a forum post & a message on a forum.
1. As a vet I say GFY if you don't want to hear about ANYTHING giving props to vets.
2. If it is interfering with your game - you are doing it wrong! (see my post you quoted for details)
3. Personal attacks as such are only effective if you actually get SOMETHING correct in them. Feel free to continue from 1 and Keep Fucking Yourself
4. I could care less who dipshit on the forums is or what his goals are; but if I did care one way or the other I would either support him or tell him to choke himself in a closet but neither has anything to do with Vets Day
5. (yes I am numbering these, it looks like from your random voice vomit on the forums you likely need numbers to keep track of what is going on, since by your post your iq is likely around 40 or so) You are (as mentioned previously) more than entitled to your (wrong) opinion just like all the other down syndrom babies who whine when you don't get what you want - a pony riding fantasy game where you can pay a pixel lady 15cp for your 65 seconds of heavy petting behind the leaky dinghy.
6. I made no threats, simply said feel free to DIAF; or as some people have aluded to recently, death is frowned upon recently so why don't you pretend you're emo & cut yourself until you feel better if you really can't play the game because the forum message totally ruins your Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser gay love RP session in game.

So in closing - US game, we have some US basis.  Don't like it, tough.  Dude who started this is a douche? I could care less, but as a Free American who believes in free speech, I totally feel it is his right (defended by Vets) to speak out about, just like I feel like it's Oak's right (or anyone) to speak out against it.  Don't feel bad, I know it's hard for you understand adult conversation.

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #178 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 4:43am:
No excuse, I'm a huge fan.

I've told people a few times "You know the band in the beginning of the movie XXX?  That's them."

Then I get some "Oh, yeah, those guys."

Sigh....

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #179 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
[quote author=6D464C6B4242270 link=1320840379/177#177 date
So in closing - US game, we have some US basis.  Don't like it, tough.  Dude who started this is a douche? I could care less, but as a Free American who believes in free speech, I totally feel it is his right (defended by Vets) to speak out about, just like I feel like it's Oak's right (or anyone) to speak out against it.  Don't feel bad, I know it's hard for you understand adult conversation. [/quote]

My someone has their panties in a twist.

Yes, it's a US game, but they pretend to have international appeal. And you sir have just given a beautiful example of why the rest of the world looks at the US and eyerolls.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #180 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 12:44pm:
pony loving commies.

I knew there was something wrong with that boy.

Grace wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 8:25pm:
I'm not tired of you. You might be the only guy here that hasn't requested pics of my boobs.

Trout. Oh wait...

Oakianus wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 12:30am:

I think that you are confusing him with someone else.

Epoch wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 6:16am:
I don't.  I believe goats fuck leslie.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Reply #181 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
One thread about this was already deleted from the Argo forums, another one has been started.

IP Logged

whatshisface
Waterworks Kobold

Chicks with dex represent!

Reply #182 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 2:00pm:
So in closing - US game, we have some US basis.  Don't like it, tough.  Dude who started this is a douche? I could care less, but as a Free American who believes in free speech, I totally feel it is his right (defended by Vets) to speak out about, just like I feel like it's Oak's right (or anyone) to speak out against it.  Don't feel bad, I know it's hard for you understand adult conversation.

Chicks with dex represent!

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #183 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 12:41pm:
LOL

I remember asking why there wasn't a kids day... I thought my dad was going to punch me.

Back in the day, when I was a boy and rock'n'roll came to East Germany, the Communists had a Children's Day, on the first of June.

Now, in germany, the 20th of September is celebrated as Universal Children's Day. It shall be noted that in Germany, Mother's Day is only an appointed day by the Union of Florists (no Kidding!), and (of course) there are some Nazi-assosiations to mother's day germany.
And there is no actual Father's day, whereas Ascension Day is often celebrated as such.
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:09pm by aDifferentHandle »  

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #184 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:07pm:
Back in the day, when I was a boy and rock'n'roll came to East Germany, the Communists had a Children's Day, the first of June.

Now, in germany, the 20th of September is celebrated as Universal Children's Day. It shall be noted that in Germany, Mother's Day is only an appointed day by the Union of Florists (no Kidding!), and (of course) there are some Nazi-assosiations to mother's day germany.
And there is no actual Father's day, whereas Ascension Day is often celebrated as such.

You grew up in East Germany, before the wall came down?

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #185 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:09pm:
You grew up in East Germany, before the wall came down?

Yes, and No. Or is it No, and Yes?
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:14pm by aDifferentHandle »  

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #186 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:10pm:
Yes, and No.

Ok... I thought you might be a little young. I would guess your parents did though. I have a lot of admiration, sympathy and respect for the people that suffered through the oppression of the Soviet Republic. I wasn't for political when it happened, but I had just finished my tour in Germany about a year before it came down. I was really moved when it happened.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #187 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
whatshisface wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 5:03pm:

You and I are now officially best friends. That's my biggest pet peeve in terms of using a phrase incorrectly. And that graph is awesome. I post it all the time.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #188 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Can someone enlighten me as to WHY American English speakers (not all but some, of course) do the could care less thing?

Where the hell does it come from, anyway?

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #189 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Poor diction.  People would say couldn't care less but wouldn't enunciate the "couldn't" well enough. This led to people who know of the phrase from hearing it only thinking it was "could."

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #190 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 7:28pm:
Poor diction.  People would say couldn't care less but wouldn't enunciate the "couldn't" well enough. This led to people who know of the phrase from hearing it only thinking it was "could."

This is correct for all intensive purposes.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #191 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:19pm:

I would of preferred if you could site pacific examples of this instead of just making generalizations like you always do.

fnord

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #192 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:32pm
Print Post  

Subtle funny is my favorite funny.

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #193 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:34pm
Print Post  

Way too intents for me.

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #194 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:30pm:
you could site pacific examples

Like this?

(I suppose that a Lenin Statue from Seattle counts as a pacific sight.)
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:36pm by aDifferentHandle »  

IP Logged

ScaredyCat
Ex Member

Reply #195 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:32pm:
Subtle funny is my favorite funny.

I prefer bricks. Me no clever.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #196 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 8:54pm
Print Post  

Fuck you, Oak, you made me snort whisky out my nose.

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #197 - Nov 10th, 2011 at 9:14pm
Print Post  

This is why (even if our politics are not the same) I will continue to like Oak - well thought out dissertations on the problems with our society.

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #198 - Nov 11th, 2011 at 1:12am
Print Post  
Quote:
Do you need a Whitey Week? I don´t need a Whitey Week, or a Heteroday, or right-hand jerker day.

You have NO compassion for those who need validation.  FO and DIAF you gay nazi!!!

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #199 - Nov 11th, 2011 at 3:42am
Print Post  

Where I grew up, there was a kid's day.  Actually there are two.  Boy's day and girl's day.  On boy's day, we flew kites that looked like fishes and were pretty much spoiled by parents.  On girl's day, I don't really know, no one payed attention/cared.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 
Send TopicPrint