Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Keep your RL flag-waving out of my DDO (Read 46969 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: Keep your RL flag-waving out of my DDO
Reply #225 - Nov 12th, 2011 at 5:56am
Print Post  
Quote:
I am in. I am also interested how it will end. Just two months waiting. I will remind you.

It should be plenty of time to forget about it.  I'm not going on a massive PM campaign, though.  I'm just going to make a few posts in relevant forums.  I'll probably go with a dozen posts, just to make sure it's at least sort of spammed and doesn't just get lost.  Tongue

IP Logged

whothefuckami
Stormreaver Piker

Oppan Gangnam Style

Reply #226 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 5:49am
Print Post  
This thread is full of win.

Troll account, please ignore

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #227 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 7:41am
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 8:56am:
Hey, the Germans had the coolest looking helmets. Second place goes to the Brits. (Italy had the ugliest.)

personally I liked the german WWI helmet over the german WWII helmet.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #228 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 7:50am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:15am:
go choke on a bratwurst it's easy to see why one can't understand patriotism when they have such a shitty history.

Nearly every country has some shitty history, some of it is often not that old and can be quite recent.

I dont like to poke fingers at others or get on my high horse because I know that my shit does yes in fact stink.

And no im not implying that, thats what some of you are doing.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #229 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 8:01am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:49am:
No, not even when someone is slaughtering millions of people based on their race and religion.   

I personally think that the above reason is the least common reason for nations going to war, especially if its that reason on its own. Most of the time its, whats in it for me, or fear of future threat to oneself. Been more than enough cases of genocide being commited over the last 40 or so years and the so called *good guy* countries of the world just standing by, twiddling their thumbs or being very, very slow to react, but when theres some other incentive besides saving the *poor* victims, like for example strategic/economic/political reasons to intervene boom, they all jump in with astonishing speed.

IP Logged

Saaluta
Vault Mistress

I Love Drama!

Reply #230 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
To add my own 2 cp to the mix, I am an American vet who was proud to serve my country.  Am I proud of all the other vets from all countries who chose to serve, yes I am.  Have I asked for pix of Grace's boobs, nope...but 20 years ago I might have...  Does black history month piss me off, on occasion, especially when I keep getting reminded of it on the fucking tv all month long, every 7.8 minutes, let me watch my damn soaps and not have to think about politics for an hour or two dammit.

And as for hippies, I would be glad to celebrate April 20th as a(n) (inter)national holiday, if only the fat-cat Washington politicos would make it legal, but they are too busy making money off putting people in jail for a roach in their ashtray while smoking primo herb with their kids at the side of their olympic size swimming pools getting their $1000 haircuts...

Saal Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2011 at 2:31pm by Saaluta »  

Hello Darkness, my old friend!  It's nice to talk with you again!
Kimberlite wrote on Oct 11th, 2013 at 12:30pm:
They don't just settle for shooting themselves in the foot. Turbine uses a repeating crossbow.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #231 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Saaluta wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 at 2:30pm:
To add my own 2 cp to the mix, I am an American vet who was proud to serve my country.  Am I proud of all the other vets from all countries who chose to serve, yes I am.  Have I asked for pix of Grace's boobs, nope...but 20 years ago I might have...  Does black history month piss me off, on occasion, especially when I keep getting reminded of it on the fucking tv all month long, every 7.8 minutes, let me watch my damn soaps and not have to think about politics for an hour or two dammit.

And as for hippies, I would be glad to celebrate April 20th as a(n) (inter)national holiday, if only the fat-cat Washington politicos would make it legal, but they are too busy making money off putting people in jail for a roach in their ashtray while smoking primo herb with their kids at the side of their olympic size swimming pools getting their $1000 haircuts...

Saal Smiley

I believe the bolded part of your post explains the rest of your post.

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #232 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 11th, 2011 at 3:57am:
You would think that after around 600 posts you would be aware of where you're posting. As that apparently is not the case, listen up Mr hairline meets eyebrows: This forum is full of something affectionately called "drama". It is all about aneurisms over insignificant things. Hell, the whole internet is. Because we are at work and want to be entertained. Hi Welcome.

Ah drama for the sake of drama - so you are just retarded then, got it.
Razcar wrote on Nov 11th, 2011 at 3:57am:
Last time for our less gifted friend:

Icecream? Great.
Ketchup? Great.
Icecream with ketchup? Fuck off.

Having sex? Great.
Taking a dump? Great.
Taking a dump while having sex? Fuck off.

Political manifestations? Great.
Playing DDO? Great.
Organizing political manifestations in DDO? Fuck off.

So fuck off.

OK - back to my original statement then -
In the good ole USA
We can eat icecream with katsup if we choose
We can poop on each other during sex (I don't really see they appeal, but hey if you are into it) (also sorry for you that you want to do that & your country represses you; that must suck for you)
We can politicize anything, yes even a video game - WE HAVE THAT FREEDOM.  We also have the freedom to ignore it if we so choose.

So, in closing, I can understand how frustrating it is to be so far down the monkey scale that a gibbon looks like a genius compared to you.  But name calling and poor anologies really don't help your cause.

still tl;dr - In USA, we can do what we want, so GFY.

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Saaluta
Vault Mistress

I Love Drama!

Reply #233 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 at 2:32pm:
I believe the bolded part of your post explains the rest of your post. 

Sadly, I don't do that anymore due to the fact that it is illegal where I live (yes, I choose to act like a grown up most of the time), but if it were made legal, you bet your ass I would be toking up daily Smiley  Or if I won the lotto, but then I would be toking up in other countries where it's a bit more legal Smiley

Saal Smiley

Hello Darkness, my old friend!  It's nice to talk with you again!
Kimberlite wrote on Oct 11th, 2013 at 12:30pm:
They don't just settle for shooting themselves in the foot. Turbine uses a repeating crossbow.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #234 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Nov 11th, 2011 at 3:01pm:
Right?  Suck one dick and everyone thinks you're some kind of faggot.  Tongue  I mean, there are tons of straight guys who've only sucked a dick or two in their lives.  Sure, if it's a weekly pattern, you should probably check into defining yourself as bisexual, but one dick in the mouth does not a faggot make.  Tongue

I bet you half the guys who end up in jail suck a dick, that doesnt make them gay, especially when they are being forced to do it.

Choice between getting shanked or sucking some dick im sure a lot of straight guys would take the second option.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #235 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Nov 11th, 2011 at 3:42am:
Where I grew up, there was a kid's day.  Actually there are two.  Boy's day and girl's day.  On boy's day, we flew kites that looked like fishes and were pretty much spoiled by parents.  On girl's day, I don't really know, no one payed attention/cared. 

Im Samoa they have a childrens day, which is called white sunday, its all about the kids, but trust it to have to incluede goign to sunday school  Cry

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #236 - Nov 14th, 2011 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Bahgoon wrote on Nov 10th, 2011 at 6:57am:
Ahh, ANZAC day. The day we remember those brave Aussies and Kiwis who so gallantly gave their life in order to keep South Africa British.   Wink

"Sure and off ye go to fight England's wars when they hung your own granda in the town square. And all he did was blow up a post office or two."

I kid, I keeed!

Bur really, first Breaker Morant and then Suvla Bay and you still follow those guys around? 

Cheesy

Anzac day started after WWI for the combined australian/nz forces that took part in the attempted invasion of turkey not the boer war which was almost 20 years before?

My great grand dad fought in the boer war.

Apparently its where the first *concentration* camps where invented. Ask any afrikaans person, 26 boer thousand women and children apparently lost their lives in those camps.

Do i feel guilty that my great grandfather fought on the side that put them in those camps? No not really, it was 100+ years ago, nothing to do with me.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2011 at 11:34pm by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #237 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 9:58am
Print Post  
The eskimoes in america will be easy to wipe out.  We will legalize alcohol in the villages and then invade 24 hours later.  We wont lose a single person and they will lose everything.  So easy it is boring.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Razcar
Dragon Raider

Jag Älskar Drama!

Reply #238 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 9:59am
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Nov 14th, 2011 at 2:54pm:
WE HAVE THAT FREEDOM. 
still tl;dr - In USA, we can do what we want, so GFY.

Ah, "the land of the free". Compared to what? Mexico? North Korea? And compared to Sweden, apparently.

So you can "do what you want", huh.

So, how free are your 46.2 million (15.1% percent of your population) poor? And all the kids doomed to not having a chance to attend higher education because you need to pay for it? The over 7 million people (3.1 %) of your people (the majority black) that are trapped inside your penal system? Or all your fellow Americans living in deadly fear of said criminality? The high rate of pregnant teens? People that get sick without having health insurance? The homeless? They are free as hell, aren't they? Lol, even kids that are not allowed to be outside after 11 in many parts (shit how boring it must be to be a teenager in the "good ole USA"). Freedom, fuck yeah!

Schools, colleges and universities are totally free in Sweden. You can even get a Masters degree for free. During your studies the state gives you money for living expenses, and you can take an optional (very favourable) loan. Medical and dental care is free for everyone here. If you don't have an income, our society will give you money for living and for expenses. When you get a kid, you will get 1,5 year (480 days) paid leave from work, until the child is 8 years old. It's made so the man has to take a part of it (or a percentage will get lost) to protect that women stay employable. Which leads us to that Sweden is the third most gender equal country in the world (USA 37th). And the fourth least politically corrupt (you clock in at 22nd place. No cigar.) We are also one of the most environment aware, while you largely don't give a shit if it would end up costing you a buck, and we have one of the highest life expectancies.

That's what we spend our money on. Yes, it is expensive. But not at all as expensive as bombing desert countries. And yeah. Our women are fucking drop dead gorgeous.  Wink

Where you instead spend your cheese is a gigantic army and making your filthy rich minority richer. And an enormous propaganda machine that tells people that you are "the best", and that you should go to war in some poor armpit of a country (preferably rich in oil) for "freedom". Painting different enemies for different ages, lately it was "communists" (which is where you seem to be stuck, keep up will you) and now it is Arabs. Next up, what, Eskimoes? (I'm sure you will say Sweden but we have no oil, sorry. Try out neighbours Norway.)

My country is far, far from perfect though (hey, they have me Smiley), and we do stupid shit all the time. And I see and admire fantastic stuff done in your country, by great American people, and admire many of your qualities that we may lack. The large difference is that I see that, while you Jak are ignorant and blind to your own deficiencies and the advantages of things outside your own little pond - where you sit and belch like some bulbous self-content toad. And all you can burp is "America, fuck, yeah!".
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:00am by Razcar »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #239 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Ha, I read your response then responded, but mine is above yours. 

My power is absolute.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Razcar
Dragon Raider

Jag Älskar Drama!

Reply #240 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:02am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:00am:
Ha, I read your response then responded, but mine is above yours. 

My power is absolute.

Conspiracy!

It's probably because I edited my post. (Because you might not get 480 days for every kid past the first... or you do. Too lazy to check now anyway)
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:03am by Razcar »  

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #241 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 at 9:59am:
Or all your fellow Americans living in deadly fear of said criminality?

Lol, stop watching American TV.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #242 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:06am
Print Post  
I am 100% sure it is just because I'm awesome.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Razcar
Dragon Raider

Jag Älskar Drama!

Reply #243 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:06am:
Lol, stop watching American TV.

That's all what you could find to comment on? Sure, I'll take that back then. Violent crime in the States is one of the highest of all developed countries, but maybe they don't mention that on Fox news - so nothing to care about.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2011 at 10:19am by Razcar »  

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #244 - Nov 15th, 2011 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 15th, 2011 at 9:59am:
Ah, "the land of the free". Compared to what? Mexico? North Korea? And compared to Sweden, apparently.

So you can "do what you want", huh.

So, how free are your 46.2 million (15.1% percent of your population) poor? And all the kids doomed to not having a chance to attend higher education because you need to pay for it? The over 7 million people (3.1 %) of your people (the majority black) that are trapped inside your penal system? Or all your fellow Americans living in deadly fear of said criminality? The high rate of pregnant teens? People that get sick without having health insurance? The homeless? They are free as hell, aren't they? Lol, even kids that are not allowed to be outside after 11 in many parts (shit how boring it must be to be a teenager in the "good ole USA"). Freedom, fuck yeah!

Schools, colleges and universities are totally free in Sweden. You can even get a Masters degree for free. During your studies the state gives you money for living expenses, and you can take an optional (very favourable) loan. Medical and dental care is free for everyone here. If you don't have an income, our society will give you money for living and for expenses. When you get a kid, you will get 1,5 year (480 days) paid leave from work, until the child is 8 years old. It's made so the man has to take a part of it (or a percentage will get lost) to protect that women stay employable. Which leads us to that Sweden is the third most gender equal country in the world (USA 37th). And the fourth least politically corrupt (you clock in at 22nd place. No cigar.) We are also one of the most environment aware, while you largely don't give a shit if it would end up costing you a buck, and we have one of the highest life expectancies.

That's what we spend our money on. Yes, it is expensive. But not at all as expensive as bombing desert countries. And yeah. Our women are fucking drop dead gorgeous.  Wink

Where you instead spend your cheese is a gigantic army and making your filthy rich minority richer. And an enormous propaganda machine that tells people that you are "the best", and that you should go to war in some poor armpit of a country (preferably rich in oil) for "freedom". Painting different enemies for different ages, lately it was "communists" (which is where you seem to be stuck, keep up will you) and now it is Arabs. Next up, what, Eskimoes? (I'm sure you will say Sweden but we have no oil, sorry. Try out neighbours Norway.)

My country is far, far from perfect though (hey, they have me Smiley), and we do stupid shit all the time. And I see and admire fantastic stuff done in your country, by great American people, and admire many of your qualities that we may lack. The large difference is that I see that, while you Jak are ignorant and blind to your own deficiencies and the advantages of things outside your own little pond - where you sit and belch like some bulbous self-content toad. And all you can burp is "America, fuck, yeah!".

'A patriot is a person who loves their country. A nationalist is someone who dislikes everone elses.' George Bernard Shaw.

your country has all the same issues as mine.  except you spend more money giving stuff away & we spend more money on punching people in the nose that fuck with our allies (like your country).

Your "points" are a fucking joke (and your women are ok - but : http://www.askmen.com/top_10/travel_top_ten_150/165d_travel_top_ten.html has the USA leading the pack - your small country may be nice, but travel to LA for a day; specifially hollywood or venice beach and your mind will be blown) like the rest of your coments - see previous & GFY

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 
Send TopicPrint