Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Keep your RL flag-waving out of my DDO (Read 46968 times)
Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: Keep your RL flag-waving out of my DDO
Reply #25 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:32am
Print Post  
I work on veterans day too stainer.  Sad

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #26 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:38am
Print Post  
I'll raise a flag to you both while I'm capping my wizard.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #27 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 8:18am:
Reich? Grin Think you are yapping up the wrong tree there, moron. While your stupidity is funny, you should really educate yourself.

Meh, can't remeber where ever asshat comes from...so instead you are just a bunch of neutral pussies.  Either way STFU or play a game based in France.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 7:59am:
2. He does seem to limit it to the Off-Topic forum. Perhaps you should either not frequent that forum or just not read his threads there.

He put a post on every server forum. I only ever check the "Today's Posts" section on the DDO forums, and saw a bunch of posts littered by him all over the place, each posted around a minute apart.

I just checked and can't find the Orien one, so maybe the mods deleted it as the spam that it is.

While his rah-rah flag waving can be easily ignored, I dislike his conflation of 9/11 with Remembrance Day. I always though Remembrance Day was dedicated for those who served and died, not people who happened to be in a building that a terrorist decided to crash into with an airplane (and who already have memorial services in September each year just for people like Lesliewest to gush tears and blubber away).

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Razcar
Dragon Raider

Jag Älskar Drama!

Reply #29 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:39am:
Meh, can't remeber where ever asshat comes from...so instead you are just a bunch of neutral pussies.  Either way STFU or play a game based in France.

Thanks for representing the sub-80 IQ population in this thread. There's room for everyone. Albeit being stupid doesn't have to equal being uneducated! I'm sure there's geography and history books out there with big letters and small words.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #30 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:44am:
He put a post on every server forum. I only ever check the "Today's Posts" section on the DDO forums, and saw a bunch of posts littered by him all over the place, each posted around a minute apart.

He sent me this PM on the other forums -
Veterans Day Multi-Server Event: Honor Thy Soldier and Victims of 9/11.

I'd like to personally invite all of your guild members interested in showing appreciation to our veterans on Friday, November 11, 2011, at 3pm and 10pm est. on Ghallanda. We will be meeting in House D, in the Temple of the Sovereign Host.

Dedicating this effort to veterans from all peaceful nations, as well as the victims of 9/11.

More information/updates are available on the DDO forums.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=347415

Looking forward to seeing your guildies in attendance!

Best regards,
Mississippee Queen
Tyrs Paladium
Ghallanda

PS: MOTD or web site is a perfect place to announce this event to guildies

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #31 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:45am:
I'm sure there's geography and history books out there with big letters and small words.

It's no good w/o lots and lots of pictures! Grin

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #32 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:52am
Print Post  
This thread now bears the Kraut seal of approval.

And, yes, I am a bit annoyed by that guy's posts, too.

Today is the Schicksalstag, btw.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:54am by aDifferentHandle »  

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #33 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:52am
Print Post  
Don't worry, it gets better!  After the 11th, he'll be spamming the "Look what I did, validate me!" threads.

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #34 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:56am
Print Post  
I am really at a loss for calling German people names because of a 60 year old war. They are as far removed from what happened then as we are from the American soldiers that fought in it. Hell, the Nazi party is illegal in Germany, and we got a shitload of them in America. WTF, over?

That type of name calling seems redonc.

Besides, I was stationed in Germany for 3 years. Why piss off people that make the best beer ever? You blow the opportunity of one of them mailing you some.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Balthazar
Puppy Farmer

Time is of the essence!

Reply #35 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:57am
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 7:06am:
Lesliewest_Guitargod is organising a manifestation on the Ghallanda server, in the General DDO forums. As opposed to Off Topic, where he was satisfied to contain his U.S. Army cheerleading for a while.

What the fuck is wrong with you yanks (yes, all of you! Wink) ? Keep your flag-waving, propaganda, and sad platitudes ("thanks to those who make it possible for us to enjoy our free time. And by free, I mean just that") out of my gaming for fuck's sake. I'm not playing America's Army, I'm playing a D&D game.

Wonder how a manifestation for the 25 April North Korean Military Foundation Day would go down on the forums and in game. I should make a post on the General Forums full with North Korean propaganda bullshit (hey, I'm sure their soldiers suffer too) just to make the bigotry and lies of Tolero and Jerry extra obvious. Because the absolute worst thing a U.S. citizen could be accused of is being "unamerican", lol. Let's do anything to avoid that accusing finger being directed towards us.

"No politics or religion in DDO". Except if it's U.S. politics. What a bunch of wankers.

Hey, how about you go fuck yourself?

If you are a Swede, how are you even able to post on the internet, I thought all of Sweden was under Sharia law now. Isnt any sort of information that might let you think for yourself forbidden under Sharia?

Oh and GFY.

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #36 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Razcar wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:45am:
Thanks for representing the sub-80 IQ population in this thread. There's room for everyone. Albeit being stupid doesn't have to equal being uneducated! I'm sure there's geography and history books out there with big letters and small words.

..and thank you for representing the butthurt cunts worldwide.

So who the fuck is forcing you to read his thread or attend his event.  No one so zip it and go make some meatballs.A couple days out of the year, Leslie waves his pom-poms for a good cause and people rally around that.  Leslie may be a sycophantic asshole but most who attend or get involved are not. 

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #37 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:01am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:56am:
I am really at a loss for calling German people names because of a 60 year old war. They are as far removed from what happened then as we are from the American soldiers that fought in it. Hell, the Nazi party is illegal in Germany, and we got a shitload of them in America. WTF, over?

That type of name calling seems redonc.

Besides, I was stationed in Germany for 3 years. Why piss off people that make the best beer ever? You blow the opportunity of one of them mailing you some.

It's fun and it helps pass the time.

Quote:

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:06am
Print Post  
Well said Razcar.

Baltazar, go fuck a goat.

I was going to look over all the annoying patriotism of Leslie, until I got PMed. That was too much. I can understand that some americans may have a biased way of seeing how the world is, or just be plain stupid like Balthazar, but getting PMed for such a shit, really...

Nothing against american soldiers.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #39 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
I was going to look over all the annoying patriotism of Leslie, until I got PMed.

Sending random PM's is taking it over the line.

However, in my quest for international friendship and coorperation, go choke on a bratwurst it's easy to see why one can't understand patriotism when they have such a shitty history.

Quote:

IP Logged

Razcar
Dragon Raider

Jag Älskar Drama!

Reply #40 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Balthazar wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:57am:
Hey, how about you go fuck yourself?

If you are a Swede, how are you even able to post on the internet, I thought all of Sweden was under Sharia law now. Isnt any sort of information that might let you think for yourself forbidden under Sharia?

Oh and GFY.

Oh another one, Eladiun has called in the reserves. No, Sweden is not under Sharia law. And no, you're not a fucking moron because of your U.S. citizenship - see, nationality, gender or race does not affect your intelligence, regardless of what your Klan Grand Wizard's told you - but because your parents are siblings.

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #41 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:21am
Print Post  
I can offer my bratwurst to choke on, if anyone is interested. It's a very fine Thuringian one, at least atm.

I fail to understand patriotism, indeed. I just don't get it.
To me, it doesn't make any sense to be proud of wars which your grandfather fought, and either won heroically, or lost his life for the Greater Good™.

Imagine I'd spam the Vault or the DDO forums with Celebrations/Commemorations of European holidays (and not only German ones, mind you).
Would you give a shit? I guess, no, you wouldn't.
Would you be annoyed? I guess, yes, you would.
« Last Edit: Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:26am by aDifferentHandle »  

That's not opinion, that's science. And science is one cold hearted bitch with a 14 inch strap on.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:15am:
Sending random PM's is taking it over the line.

However, in my quest for international friendship and coorperation, go choke on a bratwurst it's easy to see why one can't understand patriotism when they have such a shitty history.

Today it was berliner curry wurst, no bratwurst.
And at least we have some history.
What did Bernard Shaw said...? "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilisation in between"

(Bring it on, Eladium!!)

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #43 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Is it overbearing and self serving? Absolutely. Luckily I learned long ago to ignore everything that fuckstick posts.

IP Logged

Bahgoon
Stormreaver Piker

Get off my lawn!

Reply #44 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:36am
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:21am:
I fail to understand patriotism, indeed. I just don't get it.
To me, it doesn't make any sense to be proud of wars which your grandfather fought, and either won heroically, or lost his life for the Greater Good™.

Not proud of the war, proud of the grandfather.

But c'mon. I mean look at the Franco-Prussian war! You really broke one off there! And right after kicking the Danes butt and then the Austrians. Eh? Eh?

Wink

The various modes of worship which prevailed in the Roman world were all considered by the people as equally true; by the philosopher as equally false; and by the magistrate as equally useful.   - Edward Gibbon

IP Logged

Razcar
Dragon Raider

Jag Älskar Drama!

Reply #45 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 9:59am:
..and thank you for representing the butthurt cunts worldwide.

So who the fuck is forcing you to read his thread or attend his event.  No one so zip it and go make some meatballs.A couple days out of the year, Leslie waves his pom-poms for a good cause and people rally around that.  Leslie may be a sycophantic asshole but most who attend or get involved are not. 

http://www.flagline.com/images/us-flag-flying.jpg

I don't give a flying fuck what you and Leslie do with your pom-poms in the privacy of your own home, or on your streets or whatever. Celebrate what you want, what you think is important, I don't care. But I don't want to deal with it when I play a fantasy computer game. If I would want to concern myself with the U.S. Veteran's Day from here in my igloo I could, in loads of places. But if I don't, shouldn't I be able to avoid it in a D&D game with dwarves and hobgoblins and fucking dragons? 110% percent of the U.S. military vets can be bona fide holy men worthy of uncompromised total worship, but what the fuck does that have to do with me TRing my FvS and thinking the Challenge XP is shitty?

It's the same as Jehova's Witnesses, they are free to think what they want - right or wrong is not the issue here - but don't come knocking on my door showing it up my face. If I'm interested in their religion I can Google it. I hate missonaries of all sorts - phone/door salesmen, religious ones, spammers, what have you. And no, I'm of course not equalling celebrating military veterans with Jehova's Witnesses, except that neither has any place in a D&D fantasy computer game.

IP Logged

aDifferentHandle
Abbot Raider

omg, that's the funky
shit

Reply #46 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Bahgoon wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:36am:
Not proud of the war, proud of the grandfather.

Well, I don't consider going to a war to be a particularly bright move.

Quote:
But c'mon. I mean look at the Franco-Prussian war! You really broke one off there! And right after kicking the Danes butt and then the Austrians. Eh? Eh?
Wink

Grin

Meh.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #47 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Quote:
What did Bernard Shaw plagiarize from Oscar Wilde...? "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilisation in between"

(Bring it on, Eladium!!)

Fixed it

I have a simple response...

Happy 22nd Anniversary of becoming a country again.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #48 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:49am
Print Post  
aDifferentHandle wrote on Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:43am:
Well, I don't consider going to a war to be a particularly bright move.

No, not even when someone is slaughtering millions of people based on their race and religion.   

Quote:

IP Logged

Bahgoon
Stormreaver Piker

Get off my lawn!

Reply #49 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Oh, man. The Hasslehoff card has been played.

Shit's getting real here, folks! Shit's getting real.

Cheesy

The various modes of worship which prevailed in the Roman world were all considered by the people as equally true; by the philosopher as equally false; and by the magistrate as equally useful.   - Edward Gibbon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Send TopicPrint