Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dorf NSII/SDI/HamstringI 34pt (Read 475 times)
kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Dorf NSII/SDI/HamstringI 34pt
Dec 2nd, 2011 at 3:39pm
Print Post  
I have an SDII/NSI/HamstringI first life already, but I want to pick up a Monk PL for him for the feats before going back to the original build. I could go 20Mnk of course but I've done that enough times to warrant something different and to see how the build plays out with the split the other way. I could also just LR+5 him and take monk from the first life, but I figure a final 36pt life will be nice for the original build.

I'll probably spend a bit of time at cap turning some fairly average raid loot into epic gear and maybe picking up an ideal ToD ring. Maybe.

With that in mind, any comments before I hit the heart?

Code
Select All
STR 16+3
DEX 14+3
CON 15+3
INT 11+2
WIS 16+2
CHA 6+2

1    Rog   Toughness
2    Mnk   PA
3    Mnk   PL: Ftr or Toughness / Stunning Fist
4    Mnk   Dark Path
5    Mnk   
6    Mnk   Dodge
7    Ftr   Hamstring
8    Mnk   TWF
9    Ftr   Toughness / Impr Sunder
10   Ftr   
11   Ftr   IC: Bludgeon
12   Mnk   ITWF
13   Mnk   
14   Mnk   
15   Ftr   GTWF
16   Ftr   WF: Bludgeon
17   Mnk   
18   Mnk   WS: Bludgeon
19   Mnk   
20   Ftr    

Level split is probably not optimal for skills, because I care more about getting goodies when I want them than optimum skill distributions, e.g. 2 monk run speed bonuses set in before the long run to OOB time after time.

Sanity check on not missing any key feats or anything obvious, if anyone has any thoughts.

Notes on choices:

* Probably going to skip trying to get Intim to any decent number this life hence INT at 11 (might get fidgety mid TR and want option of feat swapping to get CE/Imp Trip) and CHA at 6.
* Will likely run in Earth stance in anything serious.
* Any tanking will rely on hate from the stances, got bored farming Incite runes from RR. Think that'll be viable?
* Because I'm dropping DEX to 14 to free up build points, it's putting back TWF late which might be a pain in the arse. Thinking maybe putting TWF at L6 after a +1 tome, Dodge at L3 and Toughness at L8.

I'll be honest and say I'm pretty set on the level split, I like Hamstring enough to make it a must-have and the obvious combat feats will stay (though not necessarily where they are), but I'm certainly open to tweaking.

Usually I just fuck it up as I go along and waste an LR heart later. That's what too much drinking whilst TRing does for you. Also on that note, apologies for any spelunk errers; Chianti blitz tonight.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint