Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) round 2 at ruining argo's economy (Read 21652 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: round 2 at ruining argo's economy
Reply #50 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Overeem wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 at 10:43am:
I'm just going to go with you are really just this dumb. They knew about the workaround to their fix and right before they banned me I saw them ban my friend.   They saw us comming and banned us before the patch specifically for round 2. Either way I got what i wanted from it and it seems to me that you are getting your panties in a bunch because you didn't get a chance to use it.

I'll try putting this in terms you can understand, hurr derp derp derp click clack durr durr

Yeah, I only knew about it for a week or two before this stupid thread came up, so you're definitely onto something here.  Sad 

Jesus, what a truly pathetic conclusion to try to reach.  Just read this post again now that you've had a bit of distance from it and realize how pathetic that sounds.

IP Logged

Overeem
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
I can't believe that you really need someone to point out the difference between knowing about something and actually using it I'm done with trying to understand your point of view.

My op basically said "hey there is a different exploit and I got banned for using it" and you are acting like I gave a step by step guide on how to do it when I didn't even say what it was. I simply gave a heads up that they are banning for this round. There is absoultly no point in keeping the fact that there was an exploit a secret after it gets fixed.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
And if you hadn't posted it 8 hours before it was fixed, then that would make perfect sense.  Sad

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #53 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
@ Oakianus
Why you always so  Sad?

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 at 2:49pm:
@ Oakianus
Why you always so  Sad?

It's a weird habit I picked up on another message board, years ago.  It's partly sarcastic and partly real sadness that despairs at the stupidity of others.  Sad

IP Logged

Deeds
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #55 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
* Deeds casts Good Hope on Oak.

Cheesy

Also, penis.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #56 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
Deeds wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 at 5:05pm:
* Deeds casts Good Hope on Oak.

Cheesy

It doesn't matter, I just have to glance at open forums on the Internet and it's like a constant recasting of crushing despair.  Sad

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Go sit at Bookbinder's.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Dragonne
Waterworks Kobold

I <3 Drama!

Reply #58 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
! only if general chat is turned off. and sometimes advice and trade too. Else it'll be as bad as open forums if not more so.

Does a dyslexic, agnostic insomniac stay up all night contemplating the existence of a dog?

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Dragonne wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 at 5:46pm:
! only if general chat is turned off. and sometimes advice and trade too. Else it'll be as bad as open forums if not more so.

Oh no, she just wants me to sit with my head in my hands and sob with the crushing despair symbol over my head.  She'd probably pipe every server's general chat into that bitch if she could.  Sad 

The moral of the story is that Grace is a horrible, horrible person who enjoys my suffering.  And it's completely unjustified, because I would never do anything mean to her at all.  Sad 

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #60 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 at 2:58pm:
It's a weird habit I picked up on another message board, years ago.  It's partly sarcastic and partly real sadness that despairs at the stupidity of others.  Sad 

Really? Because you just come off as sad that all the other kids have nicer Bikes than you. Nice try though but you are talking about that which you don't know. And it makes those that do  Roll Eyes

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #61 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 at 5:54pm:
Oh no, she just wants me to sit with my head in my hands and sob with the crushing despair symbol over my head.  She'd probably pipe every server's general chat into that bitch if she could.  Sad 

The moral of the story is that Grace is a horrible, horrible person who enjoys my suffering.  And it's completely unjustified, because I would never do anything mean to her at all.  Sad 

http://content.turbine.com/sites/compendium.ddo.com/images/icons/spell/sp_knock....

Fucktard. I HOPE YOUR CRUSHING DESPAIR COMPLETELY SMASHES YOUR PIMP HAT.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Dec 8th, 2011 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 at 6:50pm:
Really? Because you just come off as sad that all the other kids have nicer Bikes than you. Nice try though but you are talking about that which you don't know. And it makes those that do  Roll Eyes

If I'm off the mark, I'll gladly discuss it.  Tell me what it is that I'm missing, since you seem to have such a firm grasp on the situation.  Smiley

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #63 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 7:26pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 at 7:24pm:
If I'm off the mark, I'll gladly discuss it.  Tell me what it is that I'm missing, since you seem to have such a firm grasp on the situation.  Smiley 

You know what you can have a firm grasp on?

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

substrate
Dragon Raider

Reply #64 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 at 3:28pm:
Hey is anyone else having issues with the new gold transfer part of the bank?  Some times it is not pulling the money out of the shared bank but still giving it to the character.... it only seems to be happening sometimes, but usually when I try to take out 1,000,000 instead of the 100,000.
I am not sure if it is just delay or if it really is keeping money in the bank. - Server seems to be laggy at odd times atm.
Angry

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #65 - Dec 9th, 2011 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
JakLee wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 at 3:28pm:
Hey is anyone else having issues with the new gold transfer part of the bank?  Some times it is not pulling the money out of the shared bank but still giving it to the character.... it only seems to be happening sometimes, but usually when I try to take out 1,000,000 instead of the 100,000.
I am not sure if it is just delay or if it really is keeping money in the bank. - Server seems to be laggy at odd times atm.
Angry

So either it's working properly, or you're getting free platinum. And you're complaining. Are you clinically retarded, or just normal stupid?

IP Logged

dubyprime
Waterworks Kobold

Stainer scares me.

Reply #66 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
Got mine today.  I find it a little cheap that I'm banned until the release date of SWTOR.

Quote:
Greetings,

After a lengthy investigation, we have determined that you violated our Code of Conduct by exploiting the Supply Chest bug that was introduced with Update 12.

As a result of this, and your account history, we have marked your account “dubilinkco” as participating in the exploit and have placed a 7 day suspension on the account.  Any future violation will result in a minimum of a 15-day suspension.

You can find more information regarding the associated policy at the following URL: http://www.ddo.com/component/content/article/467-code-of-conduct

Our ultimate goal is to provide an appropriately safe, fun, and engaging experience for our entire player community. To that end, the Player Code of Conduct must be enforced.

Turbine In-Game Support Team

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #67 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
dubyprime wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 at 10:30pm:
Got mine today.  I find it a little cheap that I'm banned until the release date of SWTOR.

Few people that had already recieved their one week bans, got a bonus two week extension on their original bans today.

I'm guessing that Overeem will be one of those, but that's only a guess at this point.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

dubyprime
Waterworks Kobold

Stainer scares me.

Reply #68 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
I never got a first one.  Got the 2 hour ban a few weeks ago and never received an email.  Got banned while in a quest (poor party) today and received an email 3 hours later after multiple requests and a phone call.

I'm happy to see bans doled out, but I am not happy with the lack of communication and massive delays on bans. 

I am also sad that I can't post on the turbine forums letting everyone know that people are getting banned finally.   
If turbine want to reestablish faith and trust, they need to be more communicative.  Honestly their behavior just comes off as though they are trying to hide something.  Whether it is incompetence or ignorance I don't know.  I do feel as though Turbine has been eroding trust with the community over the years and are continuing down the same path with botched items, patches that need patches and updates that include lots of new gear that doesn't work or is unobtainable. 

There I go soap boxing.  See what happens when devs ban me. 

Its sad that the only time I've ever felt like the devs listened is when they banned me after I begged for it.   

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #69 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 11:57pm
Print Post  
dubyprime wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 at 10:30pm:

Well, they could ban you for longer if you like?  I guess?

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Overeem
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Got my fresh ban about an hour ago, sent a ticket in asking for them to clarify their wording for it.
The notice said I now get a 15 day ban but it was day 6 of my 7 day on. My train of thought is they should either stack on eachother and I should be banned a extra day longer than what they have me down for, or mention that this resets my days till not banned counter, or just say that it overwrites the current ban that I got for the exact same reason giving me a overall ban of 15 days.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #71 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 12:21am
Print Post  
It was a typo.  It was supposed to be until 2036

IP Logged

Overeem
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 12:41am
Print Post  
Naww they were pretty clear that I was as close to perm banned as you can get w/o being permabanned. My OCD is just kicking in and it is driving me insane that a 7day ban+a 15 day ban is going to total up to 21 days banned (7+15=22 yo)
/facepalm
/ rantoff

IP Logged

dubyprime
Waterworks Kobold

Stainer scares me.

Reply #73 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 12:54am
Print Post  
Sure. More so I want an explanation or even a response

Does Turbine really give a fuck? Exploit sits around for weeks post reporting on lam.  Gets hotfixed and pathetic 2 hour bans get handed out.  Work around gets reported days later.  Weeks later turbine finally deals with it.  Amazingly enough the turn around time on this is faster than how long it took them to fix dousing rods. 

My brazened exploitation was me acting out against a system that has been letting me down and eroding any faith I once had.   Time and time again things are broken, not working, bugged.  Changes are made without notice, code reverts.  Loot tables are fucked up.  The last two updates being awful.  Martial/mystical cells?  (Math is hard remember).  All these Mc'epics.  Ridiculous dungeon scaling on the challenge quests. 
How hard is it to put something out that works after you get a chance to patch it the first time? 

Have you seen the crap the challenge vendors are selling?  Same guy who did the math on martial cells must have set the prices on +3 barkskin pots.   Something like 200 mats for Medium crafting satchel that drops what? 8 essences? 

What about the craptastic weapons in the store that sell for 200tp?  Once that dumbass newb figures out that the weapon he spent real cash on is a piece of shit and he can't get a refund whats he going to do?

A guild system that fucks the casual player.

I guess I could keep going on and on. 

I applaud turbine for stepping up and banning people.  I am saddened  that they took the cowards route and refuse to say anything worth a damn or make anything meaningful happen in the process.  I guess that's just policy though. 

OK, I think I'm done venting.

IP Logged

dubyprime
Waterworks Kobold

Stainer scares me.

Reply #74 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Yeah, I'm guessing they've been running through people's bank inventories looking for supply chests and just stacking bans on them.  Whats funny is they didn't get your supply chest with the first 7day ban. 

Overeem wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 12:18am:
Got my fresh ban about an hour ago, sent a ticket in asking for them to clarify their wording for it.
The notice said I now get a 15 day ban but it was day 6 of my 7 day on. My train of thought is they should either stack on eachother and I should be banned a extra day longer than what they have me down for, or mention that this resets my days till not banned counter, or just say that it overwrites the current ban that I got for the exact same reason giving me a overall ban of 15 days.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint