Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) WTF Cannith? (Read 9999 times)
Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Re: WTF Cannith?
Reply #25 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 at 2:21pm:
Thanks for that.  Such a bad typo.

np. Back to playing bastion. So close to 100% now :3

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #26 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
ftfy

Smiley

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

wisky
Korthos Resident

OMG

Reply #27 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Is everybody here a FUCKING dick ,or are thier a few nice ones. Smiley

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #28 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
wisky wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 at 7:57pm:

Not all of us here are fucking dicks.  Some of us are fucking vaginas.
« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2011 at 8:21pm by Epoch »  

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 at 8:20pm:
Not all of us here are fucking dicks.  Some of us are fucking vaginas.

And some would like to be.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

JoJI
Korthos Resident

Reply #30 - Dec 10th, 2011 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
wisky wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 at 7:57pm:

HA! He's looking for a nice dick

I still don't know what YaBB is

IP Logged

arjiwan
Titan Demolisher

I Love Comedy!

Reply #31 - Dec 11th, 2011 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 at 2:13pm:
Saying "When you're on fire, you should stop, drop and roll" doesn't make you look cool, either.  That doesn't mean it isn't true. 

But it can make you "cooler"

IP Logged

Other Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Dec 11th, 2011 at 11:33am
Print Post  
I'm doing PUGs just fine on cannith. I'm enjoying terrible parties a lot more than I should

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #33 - Dec 11th, 2011 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 at 8:26pm:
And some would like to be.

Smiley

And for you Oak:  Smiley

Because I know how you love you some toppies. You catcher you.

When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Dec 11th, 2011 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Nerdychaz wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 at 2:37pm:
one even wiped on part 3.

How is that even possible? One person can solo part 3. You only wipe if people actually recall out of the raid, or if everyone in the entire group is incompetent.

IP Logged

Dragonne
Waterworks Kobold

I <3 Drama!

Reply #35 - Dec 11th, 2011 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
or if everyone in the entire group is incompetent.

Grin you just answered your question there.

Does a dyslexic, agnostic insomniac stay up all night contemplating the existence of a dog?

IP Logged

vyrn
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 7:48am
Print Post  
Now read the post you fucking quoted, and you might just realize I was asking why you say that you carried a couple shrouds through on your divine like it was amazing. Seems like youre just blaming the pug healers. Really, its not that fucking hard to hit mass heal and burst, a retarded monkey could do it, so its pretty much everyone but the divine fault your raid wiped.

Now knowing that, why did you post anything about your divine?

Nerdychaz wrote on Dec 10th, 2011 at 2:37pm:
It is time to bring some serious education into the raid-o-sphere. 

Shroud:
Melee: Run to red name. Hit red name.
Divine: Press DoT button. Press mass heal button. Press burst button if you feel like you can handle pressing 3 whole buttons.
Arcane: Press haste button. Press the DoT buttons.

Totally fucking hard. Toss the puzzles into a solver if youre too retarded to just do it on pt3 and theres shroud. Really, its more your fault if youre blaming pugs.
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2011 at 7:51am by vyrn »  

Quote:
Ah told that teachin' laday, tha only 3 letters I needs ta learn is U, S, and A!

IP Logged

Allsides
Korthos Resident

Another noob vet from
Cannith!

Reply #37 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 11:15am
Print Post  
Other Name wrote on Dec 11th, 2011 at 11:33am:
I'm doing PUGs just fine on cannith. I'm enjoying terrible parties a lot more than I should

I am invariably disappointed at the quality of pugs on Cannith Sad. Was in the Xorian prequest the other day and a barbie zoned in and immediately ran right to the quest on elite - getting red DA and slapped silly by the mobs while we were killing the sirens. He yelled at us for not knowing the quest and ragequit. I would much prefer to play this MMO with a party but it's easier and quicker to shortman with guildees.

Lyrander -> Devourer - > Cannith, wtf???

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #38 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 11:44am
Print Post  
vyrn wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 at 7:48am:
Shroud:
Divine: Press DoT button. Press mass heal button. Press burst button if you feel like you can handle pressing 3 whole buttons.

Totally fucking hard. Toss the puzzles into a solver if youre too retarded to just do it on pt3 and theres shroud. Really, its more your fault if youre blaming pugs.

It's telling they still regularly fuck up that simple process.

IP Logged

Nerdychaz
Waterworks Kobold

I was queer before the
ponies!

Reply #39 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
vyrn wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 at 7:48am:
Now read the post you fucking quoted, and you might just realize I was asking why you say that you carried a couple shrouds through on your divine like it was amazing. Seems like youre just blaming the pug healers. Really, its not that fucking hard to hit mass heal and burst, a retarded monkey could do it, so its pretty much everyone but the divine fault your raid wiped.

Now knowing that, why did you post anything about your divine?

Shroud:

So, if you go into shroud with a bunch of noobs who don't have a fucking clue and the PUG wipes, it is the fault of a rouge pugger?  Mind you, I was not the leader of the group.  I don't understand what opposition you have to the idea of arranging groups to help teach people.  The IQ of PUG has fallen greatly on cannith, and I think some education is in order to get the new players on track.  What the fuck is wrong with that?  According to you, I should be able to jump in, beat all the portals by myself, kill four lieutenants within seconds of each other on my own, then run to the crystal myself and blast it, then solve everyone's puzzle for them so we can get to part 4 where the rogue will heal and DPS. 

How about I just say GFY and continue teaching others shroud.

Oh, and between dick and vag, why choose when you can have them both?

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #40 - Dec 12th, 2011 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Seeing as you have THF rogue, everything is your fault.  Deal.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Nerdychaz
Waterworks Kobold

I was queer before the
ponies!

Reply #41 - Dec 13th, 2011 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Sigh, fine, everyone always blames the rogue.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #42 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 4:22am
Print Post  
Well, seeing as to how it is always the rogues fault, what is your point exactly?

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #43 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Nerdychaz wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 at 9:14pm:

no, everyone always blames the cleric.  This is the reason clerics are so hard to find.

Because of the OP rant maybe I will do a Cannith PUG Shroud on my cleric so I can be blamed.

IP Logged

Blank_Zero
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 7:08am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 4:22am:
Well, seeing as to how it is always the rogues fault, what is your point exactly?

Blame Canada?

IP Logged

vyrn
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 7:12am
Print Post  
Nerdychaz wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 at 5:48pm:
So, if you go into shroud with a bunch of noobs who don't have a fucking clue and the PUG wipes, it is the fault of a rouge pugger?  Mind you, I was not the leader of the group.  I don't understand what opposition you have to the idea of arranging groups to help teach people.  The IQ of PUG has fallen greatly on cannith, and I think some education is in order to get the new players on track.  What the fuck is wrong with that?  According to you, I should be able to jump in, beat all the portals by myself, kill four lieutenants within seconds of each other on my own, then run to the crystal myself and blast it, then solve everyone's puzzle for them so we can get to part 4 where the rogue will heal and DPS. 

How about I just say GFY and continue teaching others shroud.

Oh, and between dick and vag, why choose when you can have them both?

I dont have any sort of problem with teaching people at all, though I dont do it myself. Why? Because people that are too fucking retarded to alt-tab to a browser and type in: ddo wiki shroud, are fucking idiots and wont get anything you try to teach them anyway.

Pt1: According to me, you should be able to solo down 1-2 on your fucking rogue. Im fairly sure people can handle: Run up to thing with red bar. Hit the thing with red bar. This figure might be off what with me not really shrouding since the raid change, but you get the idea. Run to red bar and fucking hit it. A retarded monkey can handle that, quit fussing over pugs.
Pt2: You take aggro of something, easy enough to take your damn threat off, and hold it next to the idiot who keeps killing his red.
Pt3: Yes, yes you can solve most of the puzzles yourself. It takes about 10 seconds a puzzle if you know them, and its pretty much the only 'fun' thing in shroud. Theyre easy enough and you can open the doors yourself.
Pt4/5: A divine can handle pressing 2 buttons to keep them on cooldown. Its not that hard, hell, I remember doing it without quicken and with mass cures like an idiot when I started playing and still did fine. Not that hard. No one had to tell me: Hey vyrn, get clicky, press clicky, now press those 2 buttons and be bored, because its pretty damn obvious, you learnt that in korthos. Press button to heal. Press more buttons to heal more. If you fail, its not the divines fault, its the DPS fault, and guess what, you cant fucking teach people to do better DPS inside shroud  Roll Eyes.

DPS is all gear score, or for casters, pressing a couple buttons. Not that fucking hard. It comes down to gearscore and keeping a couple buttons on cooldown.

Now tell me what exactly youre going to 'teach' to people retarded enough to not understand that?

Oh how I wish I didnt TR so I could pop in and wipe your shroud on a divine :/. Dance other divine and watch you rage trying to 'teach'.

Hi Welcome wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 at 11:44am:
It's telling they still regularly fuck up that simple process.

Say they are that retarded, what do you tell them? Press clicky button. Walk to harry. Press the mass heal button and the dot button and keep them on cooldown. Press burst needed as needed.

If they couldnt figure out that simple process on their own, what makes you think 'teaching' will help in the least?
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2011 at 7:17am by vyrn »  

Quote:
Ah told that teachin' laday, tha only 3 letters I needs ta learn is U, S, and A!

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Reply #46 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 at 4:22am:

There's still people with rogues Smiley

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #47 - Dec 14th, 2011 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Nerdychaz wrote on Dec 13th, 2011 at 9:14pm:

Rogues doing stupid shit is the number one cause of party destruction since 1978.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint