Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The grind-free MMO (Read 3000 times)
Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

The grind-free MMO
Dec 18th, 2011 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Thanks, Turbine. After almost six years of grinding, you have finally delivered on your promise for a grind-free MMO with U12, Patch 2. Keep up the good work; I am hoping for more great things in the future.

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Shmuel
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: The grind-free MMO
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2011 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
I couldn't agree more. None of that stuff should have been bound to begin with. Raid loot base items maybe, but really nothing else has any need to be, other than to try and increase grind, ddo store sales, and prevent there from being as vibrant an in-game economy as there should be.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2011 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
I always kinda wondered why it was deemed that 1/3 of the epic material would be freely tradable and not the other 2/3. I suppose I was mostly grateful that scrolls were unbound.

Considering that pretty much everyone was keeping the rare seals/shards anyway, in case they ever needed it, I don't see much of a problem with everything going unbound.

IP Logged

Stele
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2011 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
I have two accounts and so could really go to town on this if it's still actice, can someone pm details please?

Pretty please?
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2011 at 11:07pm by Stele »  

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2011 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Stele wrote on Dec 18th, 2011 at 11:07pm:
I have two accounts and so could really go to town on this if it's still actice, can someone pm details please?

Pretty please?

read more.

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2011 at 11:10pm
Print Post  

Pretty please?

No. You're a stupid retard who wants a handout.

Go read a bit.

IP Logged

Ironical the Bionicle
Waterworks Kobold

RAGE!

Reply #6 - Dec 19th, 2011 at 3:08am
Print Post  

Pretty please?

Buy a new green bag in House J.  Put all your shards and seals in it.  Mail it to +Administrator (this step is the most important - don't forget the "+" it's part of the exploit).  Profit.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 19th, 2011 at 3:37am
Print Post  

Pretty please?

I am really the last one to get / comprehend / understand some exploit. I am really slow. And I did get that one.
Are you 73 years old? or are you 12? or are you extremly lazy?
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2011 at 3:37am by »  

IP Logged

Stele
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2011 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
I am really the last one to get / comprehend / understand some exploit. I am really slow. And I did get that one.
Are you 73 years old? or are you 12? or are you extremly lazy?

Nope, just very drunk, staying with the mother-in-law for two whole weeks and trying to numb the pain.

The five minutes of privacy I was allowed didn't give me much time to read and then get on the band wagon...

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2011 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Ironical the Bionicle wrote on Dec 19th, 2011 at 3:08am:
Buy a new green bag in House J.  Put all your shards and seals in it.  Mail it to +Administrator (this step is the most important - don't forget the "+" it's part of the exploit).  Profit.

Alternatively, put the bag on the auction house and then log in to your second account to buy it. But you have to price it at exactly 100 plat or the trick won't work.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint