Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Stainer Jr (Read 8478 times)
Kimberlite
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Stainer Jr
Reply #25 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 1:16pm:
We are taking time off tomorrow afternoon though. Mrs. Stainer is going to drop us off a bar and we are going to play pool and drink eleventymillion pitchers of beer.

I wish I could have an entire bar dropped off at my house too. And a pool table. Can you get Mrs. Stainer to hook me up with her supplier?

Memnir wrote on Jun 14th, 2013 at 10:59am:
Note to any Turbine staffers reading this, and one I genuinely hope you share around the office: DDO has become a shit game because y'all have made it a shit game. Once it was great. Now, it's a festering puddle of monkey diarrhea. No matter how you try to justify it, or pat yourselves on the back for doing great jobs... it's a shit game now because of you. Y'all keep on giving the players the middle finger, and you keep expecting us to reward you for the abuse. I've had it with you narcissistic fuckwads and your myopic policies of ineptitude.

IP Logged

Stoogie
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
My 2-and-a-half year old succesfully griefed the last shroud I was in. In part 3, someone needed help with a 5x5, so I went in to solve it. She came in wanting me to get her a snack.
I came back to the computer and a buncha angry comments in party about randomly casting spells and running all over the 5x5.

I was so proud.

Epoch wrote on Jan 4th, 2012 at 10:44am:
Beating up women isn't the same as fucking them.  Also, shame on you for doing so.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #27 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 1:20pm:
I wish I could have an entire bar dropped off at my house too. And a pool table. Can you get Mrs. Stainer to hook me up with her supplier?

Mrs. Stainer built the bar in our back yard. So technically, she could it. (She did the finish work and built the bar, and cedar bar stools. We contracted out the foundation and the structure.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Jaxx
Fleet Admiral

Reply #28 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 1:20pm:

You mean you do not have a keg of beer on tap at all times and a pool table (along with a ST:TNG pinball, Asteroids and Defender Video game) in your playroom like me? Grin

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #29 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 4:23pm
Print Post  
Jaxx wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 4:19pm:
You mean you do not have a keg of beer on tap at all times and a pool table (along with a ST:TNG pinball, Asteroids and Defender Video game) in your playroom like me? Grin

Wow. Gawna had a high limit on that credit card.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 4:23pm:
Wow. Gawna had a high limit on that credit card.

I hadn't even charged that much to it.  Training bras are really cheap.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I hadn't even charged that much to it.  Training bras are really cheap.

After wearing training bras for that long, can they finally do tricks?  Sad

IP Logged

Infant
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 12:19pm:
You mean my cleric named stainer? Yah, I hardly play him. I had to level a cleric to 20 so I didn't have to stfu (long story). After I did that, I leveled 2 FvSs to 20 and determined they are far superior to clerics.

If you are stalking, I am usually on Barrock. I have 3 TRs lvlg (Emmersome, Dreamler, Springroll) and running up a 1st life character (Faarigg) with my boy.

My other characters are Dreadler, Dreckler, Bueferd, Woodburning, Uppers, Alphonzie, and Greenis.

No. Not Stainer. Pretty sure I ran a OMGBIZZY Shroud or two with Barrock in it, either on my bard Qruck or on my wizzie Liyen.

You were mean to a newbie or two by kicking them for asking for ship buffs I think  Undecided.

I'll try to stalk you more, but I live in Europe, time zone difference makes it difficult.

Infant

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #33 - Dec 21st, 2011 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Infant wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 at 7:47pm:
No. Not Stainer. Pretty sure I ran a OMGBIZZY Shroud or two with Barrock in it, either on my bard Qruck or on my wizzie Liyen.

You were mean to a newbie or two by kicking them for asking for ship buffs I think  Undecided.

I'll try to stalk you more, but I live in Europe, time zone difference makes it difficult.

Infant

and that is why I always ask for buffs after I am in quest - it causes mass aneurisms!

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #34 - Dec 22nd, 2011 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Quote:
I love to stalk stainer.  Sometimes I just sit outside his window waiting for him to notice me.  And then I'm all HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png

When I was outprocessing, they were going really slow with the paperwork.  So I decided, I would sit outside the window of the person in charge of my paperwork and wave.  After about 15 minutes, she noticed me and freaked.  It was pretty loud, she had people running into her office from the other side of the building.  It was amazballs.  My paperwork went by a little faster.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint