Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

FFFUUU-!
Jan 19th, 2012 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
uplildMigNT, TapeSooboveJJ, Blank, Nevynn, Hi Welcome, pmshopxfdePP, Maxwell Edison, morfane, rest, Bigjunk, Glenalth, Xenostrata, Stoogie, scraap, Mastertool, Schmoe, Oakianus, Madgg66, Kongquest, julietapplingerJM, Wezergistan, Intervention, Orberon, flynnjsw, Dhalgren, Gawna, Asoular, mudfud, meat-head, Eladiun, Jaxx, arkohighstar, tank2vich, DelilougsloreWP

At least they're easy to recognize!

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Re: FFFUUU-!
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2012 at 8:03pm
Print Post  

Yeah, I usually go through once a night and ban anyone with that naming convention.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 at 6:11pm:
At least they're easy to recognize!

I'm so glad that you've proven yourself capable of reading when Strakeln explicitly laid out said naming convention a few days ago.

Seriously, I never thought you'd get to this level of intelligence.  Well played, sir.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #3 - Jan 21st, 2012 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 4:43pm:
I'm so glad that you've proven yourself capable of reading when Strakeln explicitly laid out said naming convention a few days ago.

Seriously, I never thought you'd get to this level of intelligence.  Well played, sir. 

Oakytard, I know you can never turn down a chance to jump on my dick, or any dick for that matter but see, it's really fucking obvious. Now that means that Strakein isn't anything special for pointing it out. It also means I'm not.

However, this is where you fail. You see, you are unable to grasp subtlety, which is why you thought the purpose of this thread was to point out the obvious rather than to remark on just how many of them there were at once and express half joking rage at the invasion. I even made the topic of the thread a rage comics quote, which all but gives away my intentions.

What's more, you could have chosen to remark that there were six spam bots instead of five, citing that I forgot to bold my own name. That would have actually been a decent retort, and one that I thought of but left myself open to anyways. But then, that would make you clever which is something that you are not.

You see Oakytoy, your sperging has failed you yet again. Now go live in a fire.

When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jan 22nd, 2012 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Keep trying so hard, kid.  I'm just pointing out that Strake pointed this out like 4 days ago, and you're immediately trying to appear to be clever by vomiting up that information like the pathetic, knee-jerk twat that you are.

Keep overthinking it and typing up paragraphs about how much you aren't bothered, though.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #5 - Jan 22nd, 2012 at 4:04am
Print Post  
This has nothing to do with Strakein or you, but keep trying. You'll get it eventually!

Or you'll validate yourself so hard that the stick comes out of your mouth. Win/win!

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 22nd, 2012 at 5:05am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Jan 22nd, 2012 at 4:04am:
This has nothing to do with Strakein or you, but keep trying. You'll get it eventually!

Or you'll validate yourself so hard that the stick comes out of your mouth. Win/win!

That was a rather disturbing mental image....

That'd be one bloody mess after a stick worked itself through your entire body via the anus. I thought we weren't wishing death on anyone anymore?

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jan 22nd, 2012 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Jan 22nd, 2012 at 4:04am:

Yes, the fact that strakeln pointed out the naming convention of the spammers just a few days ago has nothing to do with a thread a few days later where you point out how many people with that naming convention were online at any given point.

Fuck's sake, I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think it was this serious.  Sad

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #8 - Jan 22nd, 2012 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That was a rather disturbing mental image....

That'd be one bloody mess after a stick worked itself through your entire body via the anus. I thought we weren't wishing death on anyone anymore?

It isn't wishing death, it's wishing grievous bodily injury that might or might not be fatal. Which I think is fitting for the retard that actually thinks identifying the spambot naming convention is such a remarkable concept that I and everyone else other than a few fuckwits didn't figure it out on their own. Then again, he likely is one of the aforementioned fuckwits. It explains a lot.

Sad Smiley

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jan 22nd, 2012 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Jan 22nd, 2012 at 6:17pm:
It isn't wishing death, it's wishing grievous bodily injury that might or might not be fatal. Which I think is fitting for the retard that actually thinks identifying the spambot naming convention is such a remarkable concept that I and everyone else other than a few fuckwits didn't figure it out on their own. Then again, he likely is one of the aforementioned fuckwits. It explains a lot.

http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png Smiley

lol, seriously?

Holy fucking pathetic.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jan 23rd, 2012 at 3:03am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Jan 22nd, 2012 at 6:17pm:

You seem a bit upset. Maybe you should talk to someone about it.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #11 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
Don't you know? I can harbor the utmost contempt for people while remaining entirely calm.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint