Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 278355 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #250 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:23am
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 12:05am:
Now you went and hurt my feelings  Cry

I never had any respect for you to lose.  Sad

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #251 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:27am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 12:17am:
Stainer, I don't know enough about the whole scrotie issue, but this part is squarely on you.  How else is he going to respond to this thread without revealing that it was him you were talking about?  He was quite content to keep the deal a closed door issue, you're the one who forced him out. 

No. He told me to post. You just dont know it.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #252 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:30am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:23am:
I never had any respect for you to lose.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png 

old

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #253 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:42am
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:30am:
old

yet true!

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #254 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:29am
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:42am:
yet true!

Indeed.

See, the difference is that I actually thought that Arkat was a grown up and not the kind of pathetic little bitch who had to hide on an alt in order to make up for the fact that he doesn't have the balls or adulthood needed to admit that he made a mistake when he said he wasn't going to engage with others.  I actually managed to have an opinion of him that was more than just thinking that he was a pathetic little image-obsessed child who is too much of a fucking moron to own his behavior.

Silky, on the other hand, was clearly a pathetic sack of shit from jump street and brought nothing to the forum but date rape and mewling.  No one has ever given a fuck about what he has to say, and no one ever should.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #255 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:31am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:53am:
You as well? I thought I was the only one.  I miss that moron.

He was a source of constant enjoyment.  We should unban Dispel so we can have a Vault asshat again.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #256 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:34am
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 11:53am:
On a lighter note I got a Brazilian wax while I was gone. I have pics if you want.

Smiley

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #257 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
You're calling me a tool? You were AoK, wasn't being a retarded jackass one of the requirements to join?

Seriously. You're one of the biggest jokes on these boards. And here's a hint, in case you can't wrap your head around it - no one is laughing with you.

Actually, when JonnyD first arrived I may have agreed with you but he has grown on me like a fungus.  I enjoy his presence here.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #258 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:42am
Print Post  
Quote:
I see Stainer as the biggest douche here

stainer wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 9:18pm:
Everyone was way ahead of you on that. I wear that with pride. Some people would be disappointed if I wasn't. Part of being a doosh is taking care of a pussy. I am taking care of Arkat.

I take offense.  I am sure I am the biggest douche here.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Re:
Reply #259 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:43am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 9:05pm:
edit

I have been accused of multiple accounts but only have the one. Any trolling I want done I want credit for  Grin

Damn straight.  Take it and own it.  People wanted my blood over Nexx.  Hiding is for kids.  You want to play the game you play it straight.

Quote:

IP Logged

Auran
Stormreaver Piker

www.drama.yourserver
.ok?

Reply #260 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:37am:
Actually, when JonnyD first arrived I may have agreed with you but he has grown on me like a fungus.  I enjoy his presence here.

Mainly the animated pic in his signature.

Opinions are like paraplegic circus penguins, no-one likes it when you shove one down their throat.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #261 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:31am:
He was a source of constant enjoyment.  We should unban Dispel so we can have a Vault asshat again.

If it wasn't for dispel and how he got all the noob troll wannabees riled up, I wouldn't of mentioned the whole thing to hit people with when they are trolled by a pathetic troll.  Then, next thing I knew people were getting HERPDERP status.  It was amazing.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #262 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Quote:
I originally thought you were one step above a single celled organism, but after reading how far over your head Peechie's post went, I'm 97.4% sure that you're just peat moss with internet access.

I need oxygen...call a paramedic.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #263 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:47am
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't care what you people think about me, nor do I care how many posts I have. I only posted so much because I decided P&R was a good place to start posting, and arguments there tend to get... visceral.

I could also give less of a shit about whether or not people actually like JD. I'd be surprised if many people do, but I don't really care. I said what I did because I was talking to someone who merited a less then developed argument, and I exaggerated (or lied, however you want to see it) because JD is a moron that does the same. If I thought I was talking to someone who would respond calmly and politely, I would have used a more calm and polite tone. If I had done that with JD, he probably would've posted an insult about how I was trying to appear smarter than I was, probably with something extra about mouth-breathing or counting.

You're reading far too deeply into what I posted, Grace. It was meant as a childish insult, not a statement of fact. If you want to come after me for that, fine - but don't try to pretend that it's "denial" or whatever.

I'm mildly surprised I've managed to get such a rise out of Gawna, given that we've had no interaction whatsoever up to this point. Has this one thing really gotten you to the point that you want to punch babies?

I'd also like to retract my statement about Stainer. I'd read the OP knowing how it would turn in to a fight over Scrotie, so I didn't really think you were genuinely posting about paying TP for in-game items.

Why has this one not been Derped yet?  For the love of God...

Quote:

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #264 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:49am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:43am:
Damn straight.  Take it and own it.  People wanted my blood over Nexx.  Hiding is for kids.  You want to play the game you play it straight.

They didn't want your blood, they wanted your semen.  They weren't man or women enough to say anything.  I sadly missed the everything past her boobies  :/  Wish I could of joined in more on that one.  It did seem pretty sad though.  At least she learned.

EDIT:  Not ctually editing, PWNED BY THE WORD SUB!
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:49am by Epoch »  

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #265 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:52am
Print Post  

I give this thread my Seal of Approval and award Stainer 10000 vault points from my personal account.  This is the first thread in months to deliver old school Vault hate and rage.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:53am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #266 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:53am
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 12:33am:
My post count is accurate. I have no other accounts here, i don't see why anyone would need one either.

My other account is Gawna - check the logs!
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:53am by JakLee »  

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #267 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:43am:

I was willing to flame and rage and bitch and moan with you for page after page after page, but I definitely respect you afterward, because you actually have the balls to own what you did and you're not a pathetic, whiny little bitch who has to make a second account and try desperately to insert misspellings into your post in order to flame people you don't like.

The funniest part is that Arkat keeps quitting the thread and then posting again, because he's still too much of a little bitch to stand behind his words in an open forum.  He's still got to try to pull people off and have private conversations with them in-game in order to try to save what little is left of his reputation.

Spoiler alert, Arkat - you don't have one anymore outside of being a pathetic little spin doctor pussy who can't stand behind his words, and trying to hide in-game and refusing to back up your shit on the boards is just adding to that.  You're the saddest piece of shit posting here, congratulations on finally taking the crown away from Hi Welcome.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #268 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:07am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 9:13pm:
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1315514217/34#34

lolololol holy fucking shit, I knew I remembered something like this.

Not only is Arkat too much of a pussy to engage Zippo and Eladiun to their faces, but apparently also to Yaztromo.

10 extra points for stealing my nickname and calling himself "Arkitty." 

Holy shit, I don't think I've ever lost this much respect for a person in a single day.  At least, not on the Interwubz. 

I always treated Scrottie as a joke.  I called him out anytime he tried trolling me to be a man and step up and say who he was.  I always assumed it was Astra or one of the chowns who slinked back in under new account. (Until, Gawna clued me in and we started reverse trolling Scrottie.)  So, as a troll account it was rather unsuccessful with me.  I have a rule that if you don't associate your characters with your account your opinion is worthless.  Anonymity is for pussies.

That thread is rather sad and pathetic when in context now.  As he called Yaz out as being on his DNG and when Yaz said come to me directly with any issues he swapped to the Scrottie account.   If you can't tell a random who shows up to defend themselves why you won't run with them you have serious issues. 
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:11am by Eladiun »  

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #269 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:09am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:04am:
The funniest part is that Arkat keeps quitting the thread and then posting again, because he's still too much of a little bitch to stand behind his words in an open forum.  He's still got to try to pull people off and have private conversations with them in-game in order to try to save what little is left of his reputation.

You are right on the mark there.  He cares greatly about his image and perception.  Zippo and I can both confirm that when it comes to open conflict he runs to PM's and then 'squelches' you when you say fuck this keep it in the thread.

Quote:

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #270 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:04am:
I was willing to flame and rage and bitch and moan with you for page after page after page, but I definitely respect you afterward, because you actually have the balls to own what you did and you're not a pathetic, whiny little bitch who has to make a second account and try desperately to insert misspellings into your post in order to flame people you don't like.

Shit, if you pull some of the really old threads there are more than a few from my early days here where stainer and I are in open conflict and damn near full warfare.  Now, we get along great.  It's the Vault.  A lot of people with strong voices and differing opinions.  Respect is earned and relationships built through fire.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #271 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:31am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:16am:
Shit, if you pull some of the really old threads there are more than a few from my early days here where stainer and I are in open conflict and damn near full warfare.  Now, we get along great.  It's the Vault.  A lot of people with strong voices and differing opinions.  Respect is earned and relationships built through fire.   

Stainer still hate you!

j/k

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #272 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 4:33am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 3:35pm:
Let me also come clean about  . . .

I say sincerely I don't get the part about wanting to respond to an Elaudrin post ....    I have never wanted to do that.  So I find that part confusing.

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #273 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:09am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 at 11:49pm:
No, he really doesn't. And the "white knight" cop out is just that, pretty much every single time.

The same as the Validation cop out and all the other cop outs here lol.

They will never go away tho will they?

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #274 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:23am
Print Post  
Quote:
"

Jonny is my personal cavern spelunker.  True story.

Nominating for the top of the page ticker Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47
Send TopicPrint