Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 278620 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: Re:
Reply #300 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 4:53pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 4:47pm:
I proved my point about stainer (and I even proved Gawna's a liar). What else do I have to gain by participating further in this thread?

I'm sure you're familiar with the futility of having a discussion on the Jerry Springer Show.

Oh wait, I proved what I've been saying about stainer since the beginning of this thread and that Gawna's a liar? Yeah, I even pointed it out to you earlier but you failed to address it.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1327694832/188#188

Now, I might have another comment to address something stainer said just recently but I'm waiting on some advice.

Apparently I was wrong and he told a moderator on the Vault about the identity of someone who was posting on the Vault.  What a horrible betrayal of trust.  Sad

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #301 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 4:53pm:
Apparently I was wrong and he told a moderator on the Vault about the identity of someone who was posting on the Vault.  What a horrible betrayal of trust.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png 

There's no point in continuing this with you.

Ignore the facts and believe what you want to believe Oak.

I now know a person's word/promise/whatever means nothing to you at least.

BTW...what right did stainer have to tell a Mod I was Scrotie McBoogerballs anway? Creating a second "trolling" account isn't against any Vault rules.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:00pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #302 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 4:47pm:
I proved my point about stainer (and I even proved Gawna's a liar). What else do I have to gain by participating further in this thread?

I'm sure you're familiar with the futility of having a discussion on the Jerry Springer Show.

Oh wait, I proved what I've been saying about stainer since the beginning of this thread and that Gawna's a liar? Yeah, I even pointed it out to you earlier but you failed to address it.

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1327694832/188#188

Now, I might have another comment to address something stainer said just recently but I'm waiting on some advice.

Or, maybe since Stainer and Gawna actually didn't coordinate anything, and the times given were relative to each other's assumptions of what happened when, that could screw it up?

Nah. That wouldn't fit the narrative.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #303 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 4:56pm:
There's no point in continuing this with you.

Ignore the facts and believe what you want to believe Oak.

I now know a person's word/promise/whatever means nothing to you at least.

BTW...what right did stainer have to tell a Mod I was Scrotie McBoogerballs anway? Creating a second "trolling" account isn't against any Vault rules.

It's not against the rules, but it's certainly something that people should have a heads up about, in case anything did end up going down with your incredibly poorly advised troll account.  Because people who moderate a site should probably have information regarding the people that they're moderating, of course. 

Someone's promise means a lot to me.  Someone out of the blue that I'm not particularly close friends with feeling the need to volunteer information to me, on the other hand, doesn't mean that I've given them my word in the very least.  And it certainly doesn't mean that I've given my word to keep that information from people in authority who might need to know that information for future reference, in case shit went down.

But a person's word does matter to me.  Like when someone says that they're done interacting with someone else and then has to make a second account to hide behind while protecting their reputation, for instance.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #304 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:00pm:
Or, maybe since Stainer and Gawna actually didn't coordinate anything, and the times given were relative to each other's assumptions of what happened when, that could screw it up?

Nah. That wouldn't fit the narrative.

No Grace, the timeline stainer gave in his post I pointed out was VERY specific. He tied telling Gawna to two specific and discrete events. The first event was my conversation with him in-game. The second event was a PM he sent Strak "because it was funny as hell." All these events are tied so closely together that all the details he gave just wove them inextricably together.

Gawna was equally as clear (on several occasions in the thread, in fact) she didn't know until about 2 months later when she said she was "figuring it out on her own."

I believe stainer's accounting of the details which means he broke his word. Since I believe stainer actually told Gawna when he say he did, that makes Gawna a liar.

I know you like Gawna and stainer Grace but facts are facts.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:20pm by Arkat »  

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

WHOSEACCOUNTAMI
Ex Member

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #305 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
I have a second account as well.  I now feel validated.  I should have done this long ago.  I, of course, being me.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #306 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:19pm:
No Grace, the timeline stainer gave in his post I pointed out was VERY specific. He tied telling Gawna to two specific and discrete events. The first event was my conversation with him in-game. The second event was a PM he sent Strak "because it was funny as hell." All these events are tied so closely together that all the details he gave just wove them inextricably together.

Gawna was equally as clear (on several occasions in the thread, in fact) she didn't know until about 2 months later when she said she was "figuring it out on her own."

I believe stainer's accounting of the details which means he broke his word. Since I believe stainer actually told Gawna when he say he did, that makes Gawna a liar.

And all of those events are time specific to the person. They aren't actual dates. So if one of them thought the convo Stainer had with you was earlier or later, and/or Stainer didn't know when Gawna was figuring stuff out, that would screw up their timeline.

I know you are pissed at Gawna and Stainer, Arkat, but they aren't actually facts.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #307 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:19pm:

You are so fucking retarded that it literally hurts my feelings.  Did you eat a bowl of down's syndrome out of a lead bowl this morning?  NO ONE FUCKING OUTED YOU.  I figured it out when I sent you that PM in November.  I told Jeff and that was the end of it.  No one made a post about it or made it public until you just did yourself in this fucking post.  Now you're picking a post where Randy said, "right after."  JESUSFUCK. 

There are no rules about having an alt account, but if you're gonna be a pussywhoreface, the community will judge you as they see fit.  It's especially hilar that you come across as douche that lives in a fucking tower and mingles with the rabble when you want to show off what an expert you are at everything that you made a new account and purposely misspelled shit to cover your ass.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #308 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:05pm:
It's not against the rules, but it's certainly something that people should have a heads up about, in case anything did end up going down with your incredibly poorly advised troll account.  Because people who moderate a site should probably have information regarding the people that they're moderating, of course. 

Only if they have some REAL need for it.

Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:05pm:
Someone's promise means a lot to me.  Someone out of the blue that I'm not particularly close friends with feeling the need to volunteer information to me, on the other hand, doesn't mean that I've given them my word in the very least.  And it certainly doesn't mean that I've given my word to keep that information from people in authority who might need to know that information for future reference, in case shit went down.

Then if stainer felt some shit went down that was serious enough to warrant divulging the real identity of Scrotie (like credit card fraud, blackmail, you know, seriously illegal stuff), he could have divulged it at THAT time. I certainly wouldn't expect him to keep his word if I wound up doing some really stupid shit like that.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #309 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
So now you're saying that your secret puss identity is a matter of national security and should not have been divulged except in an emergency?

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #310 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 12:52pm:
ITGQuarterlyOakianus.png

Wait a minute, now that makes sense. 

I decided to go back and click on them out of boredom since I had read the whole vault, and when you made your little passive-aggressive "I won't engage anyone while insulting a lot of people" post, I called you a little bitch.

It's okay.  It was over two months ago.  You can let go now.  Sad

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #311 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:37pm
Print Post  
There's no law, moral or otherwise, that says a mod cannot divulge the identity of a duplicate account unless there is a real need for it. You're a fucking lawyer. If you wanted this a secret so damn bad, you should have gotten it in writing.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #312 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:37pm:
There's no law, moral or otherwise, that says a mod cannot divulge the identity of a duplicate account unless there is a real need for it. You're a fucking lawyer. If you wanted this a secret so damn bad, you should have gotten it in writing.

But stainer's reply was, "OK!"  That clearly means that he made a pinky swear blood oath to not divulge anything and would set his mom on fire if he broke it.  Isn't that the law?  Wasn't stainer in the Army?  SOMEONE GET HIS SUPERIOR ON THE PHONE ASAP.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #313 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:25pm:
And all of those events are time specific to the person. They aren't actual dates. So if one of them thought the convo Stainer had with you was earlier or later, and/or Stainer didn't know when Gawna was figuring stuff out, that would screw up their timeline.

I know you are pissed at Gawna and Stainer, Arkat, but they aren't actually facts.

All three of those events stainer described CLEARLY took place the same day or within a couple of days (I'm guessing within a few hours really).

Honestly Grace, I wasn't pissed at Gawna initially. I never made Gawna promise anything as a condition of my confiding anything to her (unlike with stainer). Up until a day or so ago, I thought we were both pretty straight with each other. Sure, maybe I never told her everything I could have (re: the PMs I sent to her as Scrotie) but I never lied to her.

My beef is really with stainer.

Edited:
I've just gotten the go-ahead to post something that might shine a little more light on how this whole thread got started. See my next post.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #314 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Wasn't stainer in the Army?  SOMEONE GET HIS SUPERIOR ON THE PHONE ASAP.

Being here to read this post has just justified my entire lifetime.  Holy fucking loly.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #315 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
I could understand Arkat hemorrhaging out of his vag all over the Vault if stainer had told me who Scrotie was and then I made a post outing him.  But we're 2 and a half months after the fact and the only person to make a post outing Scrotie...IS ARKAT.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #316 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:27am:
AtomicMew wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 12:17am:
Stainer, I don't know enough about the whole scrotie issue, but this part is squarely on you.  How else is he going to respond to this thread without revealing that it was him you were talking about?  He was quite content to keep the deal a closed door issue, you're the one who forced him out. 

No. He told me to post. You just dont know it.

Stainer and I were having a semi-private discussion and a few other people were around.

We had a disagreement and it degenerated into a pissing match.

I said he wasn't good at his argument and he asked me if I wanted him to use his strongest "material." I said "be my guest" or something similar. After that he said nothing further. Next thing I know he takes the bad blood public by creating the Pay 2 win thread instead of keeping it amongst the people who were around.

BTW...the Pay 2 win thing had absolutely NOTHING to do with what stainer and I were "arguing" about.

I want to be clear about this: stainer posted that thread for no other reasons than to spite me, try to get me banned from DDO, and just to be a general dick.

Yeah, that's the kind of guy stainer is AtomicMew (and everyone else).

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #317 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
There's no law, moral or otherwise, that says a mod cannot divulge the identity of a duplicate account unless there is a real need for it.

But it is immoral to break your promise if you don't absolutely have to.

You're a fucking lawyer. If you wanted this a secret so damn bad, you should have gotten it in writing.

BTW...I've mentioned this on multiple occasions previously but I feel I should say it again. I'm not a lawyer. I never wanted to actually BE a lawyer. I did graduate Law School though.

I would've nevver asked stainer to commit to anything in writing. At the time, I though we were friends.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:47pm by Arkat »  

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #318 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 3:35pm:
The first thing I said to you was something very close to, "Hey Randy, I'm going to tell you something so please don't tell anyone else." And you replied "ok" (your EXACT reponse).

SACRED PROMISES CAN NEVER BE BROKEN

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #319 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:46pm:
SACRED PROMISES CAN NEVER BE BROKEN

I'LL NEVER LET GO

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #320 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:51pm:
Whoa, less than half a percent of my posts over four months or so used the same phrase.  Clearly, it's because I think I'm a tough guy.  Well spotted, sir.

Of course, I'm sure you call people "little bitch" to their face all the time.  That's totally not something you only do on the internet.

Come to think of it, you have a hard time even saying it "to their face" here.  It's almost always phrased as a response to someone other than the person you're attacking, talking like the subject of your conversation isn't there.  Now if you ask me - and I know you didn't, but someone will - I'd say that sounds like the kind of behavior one would expect from, well, from a little bitch.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #321 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:48pm:
Of course, I'm sure you call people "little bitch" to their face all the time.  That's totally not something you only do on the internet.

Come to think of it, you have a hard time even saying it "to their face" here.  It's almost always phrased as a response to someone other than the person you're attacking, talking like the subject of your conversation isn't there.  Now if you ask me - and I know you didn't, but someone will - I'd say that sounds like the kind of behavior one would expect from, well, from a little bitch.

I doubt anyone was going to ask.   

That said, I have no problem telling someone they're acting like a little bitch if they are.  But luckily, I also don't have to see people acting like little bitches in front of me very often, so it helps a lot.

It's okay.  Your butt is clearly still hurting a couple of months after I called you a little bitch, but we'll get through this together. 

ETA: Oh!  And I decided to double check your claim.  Other than in this thread (where I couldn't address Arkat because he was bowing out of the thread) nearly every single use of the term "Little bitch" that you just quoted was me responding directly to the person that I was calling a little bitch, with the exception of the pepper spraying police officer in the UC Davis thread.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:55pm by Oakianus »  

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #322 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
This thread.......

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #323 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:43pm:
immoral to break your promise

I see you are back from LALALALALALAIAMNOTLISTENING. I am really sorry you thought I would keep something so ridiculously funny as an account that you made to attack people indirectly because you had "squelched" them. LALALALALALALAIAMNOTLISTENINGLALALALALALALALALA.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:54pm by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #324 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Stainer -

White Knighting Polish Super Models since 2011.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 47
Send TopicPrint