Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 278518 times)
Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #325 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Arkat, you seem to think that story helped you out. I can only speak for myself, since I am not Xeno (or am I???), but it just pretty much makes it look like you picked yourself a fight and didn't like the results. Now you're whining to all of us. This is especially funny, since you're the one that went and outed it all in this thread to begin with.

Consider yourself successfully trolled.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #326 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:55pm:
Stainer -

White Knighting Polish Super Models since 2011.

If only you could hide the titty bruises.  Sad

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #327 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:58pm:
If only you could hide the titty bruises.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png 

LALALALALALALAIAMNOTLISTENINGLALALALALALALALALA.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #328 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:50pm:
I doubt anyone was going to ask.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png 

That said, I have no problem telling someone they're acting like a little bitch if they are.  But luckily, I also don't have to see people acting like little bitches in front of me very often, so it helps a lot.

It's okay.  Your butt is clearly still hurting a couple of months after I called you a little bitch, but we'll get through this together. 

ETA: Oh!  And I decided to double check your claim.  Other than in this thread (where I couldn't address Arkat because he was bowing out of the thread) nearly every single use of the term "Little bitch" that you just quoted was me responding directly to the person that I was calling a little bitch, with the exception of the pepper spraying police officer in the UC Davis thread.

wow oak someone gives you a little ribbing and you get bent the fuck out of shape.

having a bad day?
you can tell me, I can keep a secret.

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #329 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:59pm:
LALALALALALALAIAMNOTLISTENINGLALALALALALALALALA.

Promise?

she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #330 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:01pm:
Promise?

You can trust me.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #331 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:57pm:
Arkat, you seem to think that story helped you out. I can only speak for myself, since I am not Xeno (or am I???), but it just pretty much makes it look like you picked yourself a fight and didn't like the results. Now you're whining to all of us. This is especially funny, since you're the one that went and outed it all in this thread to begin with.

Consider yourself successfully trolled.

You call me out for being childish, and yet you hold a grudge over some shit like that for this long? Damn. And you called me a hypocrite.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #332 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You call me out for being childish, and yet you hold a grudge over some shit like that for this long? Damn. And you called me a hypocrite.

I'm pretty shocked that she was willing to make a joke about something 24.5 hours later, myself.  Seriously learn to stop holding such a terrible grudge, Grace.  Making a joke over 24 hours later (even by half an hour) is clearly a sign of mega-childishness.  Sad 

rev Jim wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:59pm:
wow oak someone gives you a little ribbing and you get bent the fuck out of shape.

having a bad day?
you can tell me, I can keep a secret.

Do you really think that's me being bent the fuck out of shape?  It looks pretty collected to me.  I was just laying out the facts that show his assumptions are bullshit.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #333 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:

You fail to see the difference between a grudge and something that is just funny.

Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:08pm:
I'm pretty shocked that she was willing to make a joke about something 24.5 hours later, myself.  Seriously learn to stop holding such a terrible grudge, Grace.  Making a joke over 24 hours later (even by half an hour) is clearly a sign of mega-childishness.

DAMMIT THIS GRADING IS HOLDING UP MY VAULT POSTING
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:10pm by Grace »  

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #334 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:02pm:
You can trust me.

YOU ARE GOING TO BE SORRY WHEN ARKAT POSTS HIS NEW INFORMATION THAT HE NEEDED PERMISSION TO POST.  Let's be honest, you probably won't be sorry.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #335 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:11pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:08pm:
I'm pretty shocked that she was willing to make a joke about something 24.5 hours later, myself.  Seriously learn to stop holding such a terrible grudge, Grace.  Making a joke over 24 hours later (even by half an hour) is clearly a sign of mega-childishness.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png 

Do you really think that's me being bent the fuck out of shape?  It looks pretty collected to me.  I was just laying out the facts that show his assumptions are bullshit. 

well no.
but not seeing a joke for what it is.......

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #336 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:08pm:
DAMMIT THIS GRADING IS HOLDING UP MY VAULT POSTING

Get some priorities!  Jesus, if you could have made that post just a half hour earlier, it would have been fine.  But once you go past the 24 hour mark, that shit is ruined.  Sad

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #337 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:12pm:
Get some priorities!  Jesus, if you could have made that post just a half hour earlier, it would have been fine.  But once you go past the 24 hour mark, that shit is ruined.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png 

There's a troll-by date now? Damnit.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #338 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I know that it's probably surprising when people who are not a breathing pile of herpaderp can remember what happened the day before, but it happens.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Re: Re:
Reply #339 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
  NO ONE FUCKING OUTED YOU.

Then please explain this Gawna:

stainer wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 5:39pm:
I know I told Gawna right after your paranoid voice chat in game. 

That wasn't 2 months after the fact (2 months later is when you supposedly figured it out as you've said on multiple occasions). It was "right after [my] paranoid voice chat in game."

I was clearly outed almost immediately.

Quote:
Now you're picking a post where Randy said, "right after."

It's a very important and relevant post because of it's specificity. In other words, because he was so clear about about tying all those events together, it makes it believable. Therefore, stainer told the truth.

If stainer had just said "I told Gawna after your paranoid voice chat in game." I wouldn't have said anything. I still would have suspected he told you "right after" I told him but there is wiggle room for stainer because 2 months later is technically "after" my paranoid voice chat. But that's not what he said. He made it clear is was "right after."

Quote:
There are no rules about having an alt account, but if you're gonna be a pussywhoreface, the community will judge you as they see fit.  It's especially hilar that you come across as douche that lives in a fucking tower and mingles with the rabble when you want to show off what an expert you are at everything that you made a new account and purposely misspelled shit to cover your ass.

1) Alternate "trolling" accounts have been encouraged by others in authority on this board in the past.

2)It's not up to the Mods to figure out who the person is with the troll account and then out them. Why? Because they have privileged information which they can use to their own advatage which is unfair. You say they don't have privileged information? The heack they don't. They can access our IP addresses and some other information in our profiles that we can choose to make private. (And yes, stainer knew who Scrotie was before he got de-moddded. I've gone over this before earlier in the thread)

3) I've already admitted what I did to Eladiun and Zippo was dumb, childish, immature, douchey, whatever. I've even publicly apologized to them. But keep beating a dead horse if it's all you have left.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:24pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #340 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
Get some priorities!  Jesus, if you could have made that post just a half hour earlier, it would have been fine.  But once you go past the 24 hour mark, that shit is ruined.  http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png 

If it matters, I have a handful of students that think Martin Luther King is an aqueduct. Would you leave that kind of comedy? I didn't think so.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #341 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:16pm
Print Post  

Hilarballs considering he is white knighting Arkat who is crying about someone telling his dumbass secret almost 3 MONTHS ago.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #342 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:16pm
Print Post  
rev Jim wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:11pm:
well no.
but not seeing a joke for what it is.......

Yes, the classic "You're a little bitch and a hypocrite" joke.  Why can't I just take it for the hilarity that it is without pointing out the obvious, gaping holes in the logic being used? 

I'm sorry.  I'll try to get better at jokes.  Sad

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #343 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
I doubt anyone was going to ask. 

That said, I have no problem telling someone they're acting like a little bitch if they are.  But luckily, I also don't have to see people acting like little bitches in front of me very often, so it helps a lot.

It's okay.  Your butt is clearly still hurting a couple of months after I called you a little bitch, but we'll get through this together. 

Uh oh guys, looks like he's about to break out O-TnT: Oak Tactic Number Two:

Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:04am:
You're the saddest piece of shit posting here
Oakianus wrote on Nov 25th, 2011 at 9:48pm:
You're a useless piece of shit
Oakianus wrote on Oct 31st, 2011 at 1:54pm:
Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit.
Oakianus wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 7:45pm:
you stupid piece of shit
Oakianus wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 5:23pm:
you pathetic, stupid piece of shit.
Oakianus wrote on Oct 28th, 2011 at 5:13pm:
Go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit.
Oakianus wrote on Oct 27th, 2011 at 7:43pm:
you worthless, ignorant, uneducated and stupid piece of shit.
Oakianus wrote on Oct 16th, 2011 at 2:37pm:
And considering what a racist, homophobic and misogynist piece of shit you've shown yourself to be
Oakianus wrote on Oct 12th, 2011 at 6:24pm:
open your eyes and realize what a pathetic little piece of shit you are
Oakianus wrote on Oct 11th, 2011 at 3:16pm:
you sexist piece of shit?
Oakianus wrote on Oct 11th, 2011 at 3:12pm:
you racist, sexist piece of shit.
Oakianus wrote on Oct 11th, 2011 at 2:37pm:
what a fucking pathetic little piece of shit you are
Oakianus wrote on Oct 9th, 2011 at 4:56pm:
you pathetic piece of shit
Oakianus wrote on Sep 21st, 2011 at 11:51am:
you pathetic little whiny piece of shit.
Oakianus wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 1:50pm:
I'm really enjoying showing what a pathetic, ignorant, histrionic piece of shit you are
Oakianus wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 1:40pm:
you ignorant piece of shit.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #344 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:17pm
Print Post  
OMFG by outing you, I clearly meant on the boards to the public.  Are you retarded on purpose?

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #345 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
ETA: Oh!  And I decided to double check your claim.  Other than in this thread (where I couldn't address Arkat because he was bowing out of the thread) nearly every single use of the term "Little bitch" that you just quoted was me responding directly to the person that I was calling a little bitch, with the exception of the pepper spraying police officer in the UC Davis thread.

You've totally convinced me that you're not an ITG now!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #346 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 5:57pm:

I think it was resonable to think stainer was going to bring up his trump card right there at the time, in the place, and within the context of that grouping, don't you think?

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #347 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:19pm:
I think it was resonable to think stainer was going to bring up his trump card right there at the time, in the place, and within the context of that grouping, don't you think?

I think you need to grow the fuck up.

she's Kmack's property

Quote:

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #348 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:17pm:

Oh cool, some more words being put in my mouth without actually engaging the fact that you were clearly full of shit and almost every one of your examples involved me telling someone they were a little bitch while directly quoting or addressing them. 

Thank you for showing me that .4% of my posts have used the same phrase.  I am really falling into a pattern, here.  I haven't even bothered clicking the piece of shit posts, but I'm going to guess that at least one or two of them were directed at you over your pathetic behavior in the Paterno thread. 

Do you need me to find a doctor in your area to help you with that hurt butt?   

ETA: Nope, I was wrong.  Yet still, the butthurt continues to drip from the page.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:25pm by Oakianus »  

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #349 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:15pm:
That wasn't 2 months after the fact (2 months later is when you supposedly figured it out as you've said on multiple occasions). It was "right after [my] paranoid voice chat in game."

Actually I have no idea if I told her. It sounds like I would. To be truthful it has nothing to do with you lording it over other people on the Vault and the stainermainia that ensued because of it. So -

I didn't use an IP to figure it out. You told me,

I have no idea who I told, or if I told anyone. Not that I think it matters. I do not believe I agreed to being your new bestest friend.

I am sorry that your worry about getting banned has put you such a state. I thing you should focus on how you and Bigole have to buy items to get ahead in the game. Come back to us with your game plan.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 47
Send TopicPrint