Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 278621 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #350 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:19pm:
I think it was resonable to think stainer was going to bring up his trump card right there at the time, in the place, and within the context of that grouping, don't you think?

I think that I wouldn't have. I already knew you would.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

TWDiggs
Mr. Infraction

Reply #351 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
I find it amusing that people expect people to act a certain way; when the only interaction that they have had with each other is through an online video game and forums based around said online video game. Naivety at it's finest.

stainer wrote on Oct 5th, 2011 at 1:29pm:
Everyday that you aren't banned, is a borrowed day.

Grace wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Well, you're a godless heathen, anyway. I would totally wear my rape whistle around you.
YIM  
IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #352 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Somehow this seems appropriate for this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K77ehXQqLg

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #353 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I know that it's probably surprising when people who are not a breathing pile of herpaderp can remember what happened the day before, but it happens.

At least Grace has half of a reason to dislike me at this point. I still have no fucking clue why you hate me so much, since I can't recall ever talking to you here or in-game.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #354 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
OMFG by outing you, I clearly meant on the boards to the public.  Are you retarded on purpose?

Why would you possibly mean that? I never once complained about being outed in public (the boards). Heck, I outed MYSELF on the public boards.

My original complaint (source of butthurt, if you will) has always been stainer's outing me to you (and probably to strak) almost immediately after I asked him and he agreed not to tell anyone.

Now I'm taking issue with you saying you figured it out 2 months later when it's clear stainer told you right away. The ONLY reason you actually PMed me on my Scrotie account 2 months laster was I made a particularly dumb post where I agreed with myself (that was a really dumb post btw) and that really ticked you off so much you finally decided to let Scrotie (me) have it.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:52pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #355 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:31pm:
when it's clear stainer told you right away

It isnt clear.... I still have my PMs from then. I didn't send any out related to you.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #356 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:22pm:
I think that I wouldn't have. I already knew you would.

Yeah, I know. You're always looking to screw someone over. I, however, am not.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #357 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:34pm:
Yeah, I know. You're always looking to screw someone over. I, however, am not.

Unfortunately you forced Turbines hand. You admitted to purchasing BtA/BtC items. They have to perma ban you. Otherwise everyone they have banned has recourse. You really screwed the pooch.

How much money you going to be out?

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #358 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Now I'm taking issue with you saying you figured it out 2 months later when it's clear stainer told you right away. The ONLY reason you actually PMed me on my Scrotie account 2 months laster was I made a particularly dumb post where I agreed with myself (that was a really dumb post btw) and that really ticked you off so much you finally decided to let Scrotie (me) have it.

IT ISN'T FUCKING CLEAR.  Why would I let you have it 2 months later when I could have done it at the time when you were trolling Jeff and Zippo?  Just because you decide something happened that way, it doesn't make it so, Captain Derp.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #359 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
At least Grace has half of a reason to dislike me at this point. I still have no fucking clue why you hate me so much, since I can't recall ever talking to you here or in-game.

I don't care enough to dislike you. But you do realize Gawna is perfectly capable of reading the posts of people and drawing her own conclusions about them without talking to them directly?

Like, I've never spoken directly to Gingrich. Yet I still think he's a smug flighty bastard. OMG HOW DID I DO THAT???

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #360 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:37pm:
I don't care enough to dislike you. But you do realize Gawna is perfectly capable of reading the posts of people and drawing her own conclusions about them without talking to them directly?

Like, I've never spoken directly to Gingrich. Yet I still think he's a smug flighty bastard. OMG HOW DID I DO THAT???

Generally, if I someone thinks I said something stupid, I expect them to call me out on it at the time. If Gingrich were more easily accessible, I would totally yell at him every time he started preaching about family values.

If I've really been saying such stuff to evoke that kind of hatred, I would have expected a reaction back when I actually said it.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #361 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:37pm:

That is totally unfair.  You've never even played DDO with him!  There is no way that you can have an opinion without DDO experience to back that shit up, sister.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #362 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Why would you possibly mean that? I never once complained about being outed in public (the boards).

My original complaint (source of butthurt, if you will) has always been stainer's outing me to you (and probably to strak) almost immediately after I asked him and he agreed not to tell anyone.

Here is the text exchange between Randy and I on November 17, 2011.  Feel free to suck it.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #363 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Here is the text exchange between Randy and I on November 17, 2011.  Feel free to suck it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/popqueen23/photo.png

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #364 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That is totally unfair.  You've never even played DDO with him!  There is no way that you can have an opinion without DDO experience to back that shit up, sister.

I'm unpredictable that way. I might even refuse to follow unwritten rules that someone else has decided upon without my agreement. You never know.

Quote:
Generally, if I someone thinks I said something stupid, I expect them to call me out on it at the time. If Gingrich were more easily accessible, I would totally yell at him every time he started preaching about family values.

If I've really been saying such stuff to evoke that kind of hatred, I would have expected a reaction back when I actually said it.

Dammit Gawna! You are not meeting Xeno's expectations! 
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:50pm by Grace »  

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #365 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
@Arkat our convo was Sept 9th.

Your two months are long some weeks.

@Everyone

Incoming LALALALALALALALAIMANOTLISTENINGTOYOULALALALALALALALA
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:55pm by stainer »  

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #366 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I don't hate you, I think you're a dumbass.  You post things and I think, "That guys a dumbass."  It's inconsequential so I don't follow you around saying, "YOU ARE A DUMBASS."

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #367 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't hate you, I think you're a dumbass.  You post things and I think, "That guys a dumbass."  It's inconsequential so I don't follow you around saying, "YOU ARE A DUMBASS."

Any specifics? Because I do try not to be a dumbass, rant posts in P&R notwithstanding.

All I can remember was you flipping the shit over my old GCT sig because it was too long.

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #368 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:

If being liked is your motivation for being here, you're probably in the wrong forum to be honest.

Not saying I dislike you (Not that you care either way) just that most people here are aware without being told that they aren't liked by some people. 

You either don't give a fuck or move on.

ETA: Or the third option of not getting that some might dislike you and live in ignorance.  That works to for some people.
« Last Edit: Jan 29th, 2012 at 7:15pm by Calvet »  

You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #369 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
All I can remember was you flipping the shit over my old GCT sig because it was too long.

Sometimes that is all it takes.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #370 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Calvet wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:56pm:
If being liked is your motivation for being here, you're probably in the wrong forum to be honest.

Not saying I dislike you (Not that you care either way) just that most people here are aware without being told that they aren't liked by some people. 

I think it easier to immediately dislike you. It saves time later.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #371 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
This is by far my most favorite thread in the vault. Please save it for posterity.

Strakeln O-TNT classic! I thought I was the only one who noticed the trend, O-TNT(3) is "You are obviously still butt hurt" do a search you will see.

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #372 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:57pm:
I think it easier to immediately dislike you. It saves time later.

That was never in doubt. I think you're confusing me with someone who cares tho lol.

Quote:

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #373 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Calvet wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:56pm:

I don't give a fuck, but I dabble in writing and psychology. I like to know why people think what I write is retarded.

I had already gotten the general sense that I was disliked by a some people, but I was mildly surprised by Gawna showing up out of nowhere and tearing me a new one.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #374 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:58pm:
This is by far my most favorite thread in the vault. Please save it for posterity.

Strakeln O-TNT classic! I thought I was the only one who noticed the trend, O-TNT(3) is "You are obviously still butt hurt" do a search you will see.

I may have actually used that one in over .5% of my posts, so you're finally on to something.  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47
Send TopicPrint