Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 278728 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #400 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:29pm:
How in God's name would he do that when he never mentioned a name in the thread and the only evidence linking you to the accusation was in a private forum?  You outed yourself dumbass.

I started WWII and sold secrets to Al Queda.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #401 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Here's something that miht make Arkat feel a little better.

Yes, we all think that Arkat is being a worthless little turd right now, but does anyone think that Stainer actually comes off looking good in this?

I see two (or more) people here working as hard as they can to make themselves look like colossal assholes.

fnord

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #402 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:15pm:
1) Alternate "trolling" accounts have been encouraged by others in authority on this board in the past.

Um.... since when... alt accounts have been encouraged for one specific reason.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

gloopygloop
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #403 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:53pm:
Um.... since when... alt accounts have been encouraged for one specific reason.

I'll say it again.  Making an alt account is a bitch move no matter what your reason.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #404 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:53pm:
I see two (or more) people here working as hard as they can to make themselves look like colossal assholes.

You must be new here.

I am trying to remember the point in time I wasn't an asshole....

Maybe it was... no... not then.

Maybe... no, not then either.

Ok, tell me when I wasn't an asshole?

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #405 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
gloopygloop wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:54pm:
I'll say it again.  Making an alt account is a bitch move no matter what your reason.

Lol... not really... specially when no one pays attention to either of your accounts.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #406 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I don't give a fuck, but I dabble in writing and psychology. I like to know why people think what I write is retarded.

I had already gotten the general sense that I was disliked by a some people, but I was mildly surprised by Gawna showing up out of nowhere and tearing me a new one.

Having Gawna spelunking in your cavern is an honor and initiation here on the Vault.  Being noticed is better than being inconsequential.   

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #407 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:54pm:
You must be new here.

It really seems like people are telling Arkat that he's being/has been an asshole and his primary response is that he's not the asshole, you are.

At least most of the vault agrees with half of his claim.  That's something, right?

fnord

IP Logged

gloopygloop
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #408 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:55pm:
Lol... not really... specially when no one pays attention to either of your accounts.

Fine.  If that's how you're going to be, there will never again be another new gloopygloop post in the vault.  Ever.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #409 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:56pm:
At least most of the vault agrees with half of his claim.  That's something, right?

I think you are using Arkat math, but lets think of it this way... You are not privy to a lot of what happens. It is more than evident I have no concerns, or hesitation to make someone a target. I didn't start this, and I specifically asked if Arkat wanted me to continue. He said yes.

Now, in your world of not being paid much attention too, you scream to be relevant. You are not. I am sorry no one has manned up to tell you that. I would have eventually, but you have made me move up my schedule (I said schedule like Cpt. Picard in my head). So, what exactly are you getting at?

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #410 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:54pm:
You must be new here.

You've been very mellow for the last year or so other than with AoK and everyone liked that.  Some of the Vault noobs don't recall the harder edged stainer of before.

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #411 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:01pm
Print Post  

Yes, we all think that Arkat is being a worthless little turd right now, but does anyone think that Stainer actually comes off looking good in this?

I don't really see it, I guess. So Stainer told Gawna Arkat's alt account, which she had already at least mostly figured out? Okay. They were both mods, it makes sense. You might have a point if Stainer immediately went and posted it all over the Vault, but as that's not what happened, eh.

As far as today, Arkat outed himself. He can claim Stainer made the thread for whatever reason, and he's probably right. But the fact remains that Arkat is the one that confessed like a mob getaway driver. To top it off, according to Arkat it was done basically on a dare from Arkat that he didn't think through so well.

Moral of the story - think before you speak. And type. Just think more, okay?

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #412 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:01pm:
You've been very mellow for the last year or so other than with AoK and everyone liked that.  Some of the Vault noobs don't recall the harder edged stainer of before.

I recall reserving the right to go full asshat.... I think it is even in the news feed.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #413 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:02pm:
I recall reserving the right to go full asshat.... I think it is even in the news feed.

I like you this way better it makes me look mellow.  It's a good reminder to the chattel of what the Vault is.

Quote:

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #414 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:01pm:
I think you are using Arkat math, but lets think of it this way... You are not privy to a lot of what happens. It is more than evident I have no concerns, or hesitation to make someone a target. I didn't start this, and I specifically asked if Arkat wanted me to continue. He said yes.

Now, in your world of not being paid much attention too, you scream to be relevant. You are not. I am sorry no one has manned up to tell you that. I would have eventually, but you have made me move up my schedule (I said schedule like Cpt. Picard in my head). So, what exactly are you getting at?

I really don't understand why you're getting all agitated about this.  I said that you were acting like an asshole.  You agree that you were acting like an asshole.  Aside from the possible consequence that someone acknowledging that fact might end up calming Arkat down a bit (not likely, but at least possible), I don't get why you would get even the slightest bit bent out of shape over this.

My whole point here is that Arkat's saying, "No, I'm not the asshole here, STAINER is!" isn't going to be all that effective of an argument when BOTH of you are being assholes.

fnord

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #415 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:01pm:
I don't really see it, I guess. So Stainer told Gawna Arkat's alt account, which she had already at least mostly figured out? Okay. They were both mods, it makes sense. You might have a point if Stainer immediately went and posted it all over the Vault, but as that's not what happened, eh.

As far as today, Arkat outed himself. He can claim Stainer made the thread for whatever reason, and he's probably right. But the fact remains that Arkat is the one that confessed like a mob getaway driver. To top it off, according to Arkat it was done basically on a dare from Arkat that he didn't think through so well.

Especially considering stainer told me, I told Eladiun and...nothing.  No one made a post about it, it never went any further.  Here we are 2 months later with Arkat screaming like stainer gave out the nuclear launch codes.

IP Logged

popejubal
Completionist (i.t.p.)

fnord

Reply #416 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:01pm:

I don't think that any information sharing/not sharing/when it was shared/I honestly lost track and stopped paying attention at some point matters at all and I don't think that makes Stainer a/the "bad guy".  Starting this thread in the first place was absolutely an asshole move, though.  I'm fairly sure that Stainer agrees.

fnord

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #417 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
popejubal wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:05pm:
I really don't understand why you're getting all agitated about this.  I said that you were acting like an asshole.  You agree that you were acting like an asshole.  Aside from the possible consequence that someone acknowledging that fact might end up calming Arkat down a bit (not likely, but at least possible), I don't get why you would get even the slightest bit bent out of shape over this.

My whole point here is that Arkat's saying, "No, I'm not the asshole here, STAINER is!" isn't going to be all that effective of an argument when BOTH of you are being assholes.

Only on the Vault can we argue about agreeing with each other.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #418 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:04pm:
I like you this way better it makes me look mellow.  It's a good reminder to the chattel of what the Vault is.

It is really about him calling me a liar... I did not use IP addresses to figure out that he was Scrottie McOMGIAMWINNING. He flat out told me it was him. I am, above all else, truthful to the best of my ability. I have no reason to lie about that. I am not sure how I figured out who he was changes anything.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #419 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:09pm
Print Post  

I am not agitated. I am just trying to see how your input actually helps anything. I got this all handled.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #420 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 7:52pm:
we really appreciate your awesome contribution

His stats should get normalized for the number of his posts.  I thought Oak had a point that he says *everything* a lot.  And you *all* talk about balls a lot here.  Very ball-obsessed crowd.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #421 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Here we are 2 months later with Arkat screaming like stainer gave out the nuclear launch codes.

Awww nutbutter.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #422 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:10pm
Print Post  

It was a damn fine troll that in which not only does Arkat out himself for ban able offenses, but also outs himself for making and alternate trolling account which was bad enough but he also admits that he he did a shitty job of it.

In addition to the mainline drama we also have 2 or 3 side bars which are decent to amazing in their drama potential most of which involve some of the most prolific posters on the vault. Stainer comes out on top because the more we learn of the story the more funnier it gets.

I am not against Arkat in general but his smarmy attitude caught up to him here and he is trying to pull a Pete Rose... Well if old Pete would have owned up and let it drop he would be in the hall of fame, but his protests about about being innocent keep him out even after coming clean...

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #423 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:11pm
Print Post  

Thanks for stopping by to be a calming presence and a drama wet blank.  Please go live in a fire now.

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #424 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:10pm:
I am not against Arkat in general but his smarmy attitude caught up to him here and he is trying to pull a Pete Rose... Well if old Pete would have owned up and let it drop he would be in the hall of fame, but his protests about about being innocent keep him out even after coming clean...

I don't want to toot my own horn, but I am pretty good at this forum stuff. Smiley

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 47
Send TopicPrint