Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 278935 times)
Invelios
VoD Slasher

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #475 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Fucking Hell i ignore the vault for 2 days and this happens.

Why did I not get a fucking memo?

Damn it, between this, The OMGBIZZY hostile takeover of the drunken cops guild makes me almost want to play again.

but then I remember why I quit......fucking lag and broken shit.

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #476 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:41pm:
I'm dressing in my otter costume right now.  Hold on.

Are you gonna wear those elephant manties again?

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #477 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Are you gonna wear those elephant manties again?

Only if you wear the squirrel pasties...

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #478 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:41pm:
I'm dressing in my otter costume right now.  Hold on.

So now we have a platypus, an Iguana, and an Otter, are we trying to start a fucking furrycon now?

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #479 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:49pm
Print Post  
TWDiggs wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 6:23pm:
I find it amusing that people expect people to act a certain way; when the only interaction that they have had with each other is through an online video game and forums based around said online video game. Naivety at it's finest.

That is actually what it makes it so much fun.

popejubal wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:53pm:
Here's something that miht make Arkat feel a little better.

Yes, we all think that Arkat is being a worthless little turd right now, but does anyone think that Stainer actually comes off looking good in this?

I see two (or more) people here working as hard as they can to make themselves look like colossal assholes.

Comes off looking good? Many of us here are assholes pope.  The difference is, we accept this about ourselves and don't give a fuck if others do or don't.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #480 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:12pm:
I don't want to toot my own horn, but I am pretty good at this forum stuff. Smiley

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #481 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:37pm:
I hope she has a nice rack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSpqDfdSbPI

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #482 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:15am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:10pm:
I am not against Arkat in general but his smarmy attitude caught up to him here and he is trying to pull a Pete Rose... Well if old Pete would have owned up and let it drop he would be in the hall of fame, but his protests about about being innocent keep him out even after coming clean...

What would you have me own up to JonnyD?

I've owned up to a LOT of stuff in this thread already. What else would satisfy you?

Just curious.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #483 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:18am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 9:26pm:
There are only so many ways to insult people, and I enjoy insulting people.  So...  congratulations.   You've exposed me as someone who insults people.  I don't know what to do with myself now.

Look at you try to dodge your ITG badge!

Where's your screenie of dodge icons now?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

JakLee
Bailiff

Monotremes and Money

Reply #484 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:19am
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 10:49pm:
So now we have a platypus, an Iguana, and an Otter, are we trying to start a fucking furrycon now?

Holy shit, we are like a fucking weird zoo!

from Preamus: Quote:
at least i'm agnostic so while I "think" you're full of crap I don't "know" you're full of crap

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 10:37pm:
JakLee will be the bailiff.  He's got a stun gun and everything.

Have you seen my platypus?
There are two types of people in this world:
1. Those who need closure.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #485 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Jesus people.  Why is it this shit happens when I'm away?  With all the sniping going on, I feel kind of left out that no one has taken a shot at me yet.  Doesn't anyone care?   Cry

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #486 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:24am
Print Post  
Oh, and basically the definition of ITG is someone who likes to insult people on the internet.  If you're going to do it, you should at least claim it.

-Waters

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #487 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:34am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:23am:
Jesus people.  Why is it this shit happens when I'm away?  With all the sniping going on, I feel kind of left out that no one has taken a shot at me yet.  Doesn't anyone care?   Cry

Stainer called.  He wants his mustache back.

/shrug.  It's late.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:35am by Strakeln »  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #488 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:35am
Print Post  
Quote:
Do you think Arkat will start cutting himself to know that all his TOR work was for naught because every post shows the IP address you posted from in the bottom right hand corner for mods?  He said himself he didn't start using TOR until after his secret-skeet on stainer, so he doubled down on the derp.  I love the smell of fuckfurter in the evening!

Big deal. I didn't know about YaBB's specific IP logging features. Strak filled me in on them yesterday.

Do I wish I knew them before I started the Scrotie shit? Yeah, who wouldn't?

Do I regret making the account? Nope.

Do I regret saying something stupid to Eladiun and Zippo as "I won't respond to you anymore" and then being even dumber and responding (trolling) to them as Scrotie? Yeah, it was a douchey move.

Did I give stainer the go-ahead to bring a semi-private conversation public (I'm talking about stainer's OP in this thread)? Nope.

Was I stupid for believing he wouldn't make it public? Yeah, I should have known better.

Do I actually regret duking it out with stainer (and Gawna for that matter - they pretty much go hand in hand)? Fuck no! I think enough people are now at least questioning some of their character and motivations.

Are people questioning mine? Of course they are. That's ok though. This thread pretty much guaranteed that.

Am I perfect? Nope, not by any stretch.

Can I look at myself in the mirror after this mess of a thread? Absolutely. I haven't lied about anything. I haven't divulged any secrets. I haven't broken anybody's trust. I'm not trying to get anyone banned, and I haven't made any empty threats.

I feel pretty good about this whole thing really. Mostly because I think I've recognized my mistakes, acknowledged them, and apologized to those who I thought I should apologize to (Eladiun and Zippo).

My conscience is clear.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:37am by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #489 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:34am:
Stainer called.  He wants his mustache back.

/shrug.  It's late.

Heh, a day late and a dollar short.  The 'stache went swimming with the fishes yesterday Grin

-Waters

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #490 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:39am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:18am:
Look at you try to dodge your ITG badge!

Where's your screenie of dodge icons now?

You're kind of veering off into the crazy now. You got on Oak for insulting people. He said, "Yes, I insult people on the internet." He has said many times in the past he enjoys insulting people on the internet. So where does the "hahaha you are dodging that thing you just agreed to!" come in?

It's like watching a slightly socially inept kid try to get in on playground fun by running up and kicking a random in the balls, then laughing hysterically. Just sayin'.

Also, Fuck you Shmoe, you're late to the party and you aren't even in a furry costume! I BET YOU HAVE SECRETS

(feel better?)

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Reply #491 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:47am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:39am:
It's like watching a slightly socially inept kid try to get in on playground fun by running up and kicking a random in the balls, then laughing hysterically. Just sayin'.

I love seeing shit like that when I take my kids to the park.  It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it's fucking hilarious.  It happens on the Vault pretty regularly though, which is most of the reason I come here.

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #492 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:47am
Print Post  
You're kind of veering off into the crazy now. You got on Oak for insulting people. He said, "Yes, I insult people on the internet." He has said many times in the past he enjoys insulting people on the internet. So where does the "hahaha you are dodging that thing you just agreed to!" come in?

Gee, I didn't have any trouble seeing it.  Schmoe didn't have any trouble seeing it.  But the person running around calling others socially inept?  Nope, she can't see it at all. 

Roll Eyes

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #493 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:04am
Print Post  
You're kind of veering off into the crazy now. (feel better?)

This thread has been on a steady course of crazy since page 1.

Long may it continue  Cheesy

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #494 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:04am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:47am:
Gee, I didn't have any trouble seeing it.  Schmoe didn't have any trouble seeing it.  But the person running around calling others socially inept?  Nope, she can't see it at all. 

Roll Eyes

Or maybe I don't necessarily agree with the Schmoe/Strake definition. I think it depends. Regardless, I didn't see Oak denying anything at all. He just said, 'Yeah, and so?" and you got all hopped up on whatever fuels blind internet irrationality. Whatever it is, you took it in aqueduct size.

Oak insults people. Got it. You don't like Oak. Got it. Oak uses the same phrases sometimes, so unlike all other people in the land. Got it. But what's your point?

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #495 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:04am:
Or maybe I don't necessarily agree with the Schmoe/Strake definition. I think it depends. Regardless, I didn't see Oak denying anything at all. He just said, 'Yeah, and so?" and you got all hopped up on whatever fuels blind internet irrationality. Whatever it is, you took it in aqueduct size.

Oak insults people. Got it. You don't like Oak. Got it. Oak uses the same phrases sometimes, so unlike all other people in the land. Got it. But what's your point?

grace thinks aqueducts  HOLD water when in all actuality, they MOVE water.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqueduct

It can work it you said "Go give yourself with enema with a roman aqueduct "

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #496 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:38am
Print Post  

So your strategy to defend Oak is to play dumb?  That you don't understand what an ITG is, and why Oak's "Okay, I insult people" is a pathetic attempt to dodge the badge he so clearly deserves?

He talks in this very thread - and several others - about owning up to one's behavior.  I think it's time for him to practice what he's preaching.

Now stop playing dumb.  You're better than that strategy.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #497 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:46am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:38am:
So your strategy to defend Oak is to play dumb?  That you don't understand what an ITG is, and why Oak's "Okay, I insult people" is a pathetic attempt to dodge the badge he so clearly deserves?

He talks in this very thread - and several others - about owning up to one's behavior.  I think it's time for him to practice what he's preaching.

Now stop playing dumb.  You're better than that strategy.

Like I said before Strake, Oakie is off limits when it comes to Grace. DO NOT push her on this she will kick you in the internet nutz. I am already afraid she will do it to me for pointing this out.  Cry

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #498 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:54am
Print Post  
Or maybe I don't necessarily agree with the Schmoe/Strake definition.

For the record, I don't know that Schmoe and I are defining things the same.  I think he said "basically," which implied that he that there was more depth to his definition than "online insults=ITG," in which case I would agree.

A person who insults someone online is not necessarily an ITG.  What differentiates the two is the choice of insults the ITG uses.  Generally speaking, fighting words.  Things like "I'll kick your ass."  Other variations include "you're a little bitch" or "you're a fucking pussy" or even "you don't have the balls, you stupid piece of shit."  Phrases that, when uttered without the safety of a keyboard, have a tendency to lead to physical confrontation.

Now, occasional or contextual use of such phrases does not necessarily an ITG make.  But frequent, habitual, and contextually clear uses most certainly do.  Now let's see if Oak will own up to his behavior, as he so often advises others to do.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:43pm by Strakeln »  

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #499 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:57am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:46am:
Like I said before Strake, Oakie is off limits when it comes to Grace. DO NOT push her on this she will kick you in the internet nutz. I am already afraid she will do it to me for pointing this out.  Cry

Yeah, I know she's sweet on him, I was just expecting better than "wait, ummmm, what were we talking about?"  Talk about phoning it in.  Maybe she's not as sweet on him as I thought.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47
Send TopicPrint