Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 281893 times)
Keyser Söze
Ex Member

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #500 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:09am
Print Post  
This whole mess has gotten rather silly.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #501 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:14am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:54am:
For the record, I don't know that Schmoe and I are defining things the same.  I think he "basically," which implied that he that there was more depth to his definition than "online insults=ITG," in which case I would agree.

A person who insults someone online is not necessarily an ITG.  What differentiates the two is the choice of insults the ITG uses.  Generally speaking, fighting words.  Things like "I'll kick your ass."  Other variations include "you're a little bitch" or "you're a fucking pussy" or even "you don't have the balls, you stupid piece of shit."  Phrases that, when uttered without the safety of a keyboard, have a tendency to lead to physical confrontation.

Now, occasional or contextual use of such phrases does not necessarily an ITG make.  But frequent, habitual, and contextually clear uses most certainly do.  Now let's see if Oak will own up to his behavior, as he so often advises others to do.

I'll gladly talk to someone who I see committing shitty behavior in front of me in that tone, actually.  It's just that I rarely see people in real life dodging a real life fight that they picked, for instance, which was responsible for about a quarter of my uses of "Little bitch." 

I could sit and pick apart and justify each use of those terms, but the fact is that I wouldn't have a problem telling you that you were being a piece of shit who insulted several people in the room without actually being willing to insult any of them, if I were having an extended conversation with you and a whole lot of other people in a big room and you tried pulling what you tried to pull.

Are you basically trying to say that if I had said that to your face, you would have kicked my ass?  It sounds a lot like that's what you're implying, but implying that sort of thing sounds a lot more like an ITG than anything that I've actually said or implied.  I'm willing to call people on their bullshit when they pull that bullshit in front of me and I don't have my hands tied due to being in a professional setting or something.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #502 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:15am
Print Post  
*needless bugfix spam*

Quote:
This whole mess has gotten rather silly.

Look here, mystery poster.  We don't need some brand new account posting here and getting involved in our drama.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:16am by Oakianus »  

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Reply #503 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 5:45am
Print Post  
I googled PLA. It says either Pension Lawyers Association or People's Liberatrion Army. I'm going with the pensioners....

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #504 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 5:47am
Print Post  
Quote:

She's back in game, BTW. Saw her on the LFM list the other day.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #505 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 6:39am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:38am:
So your strategy to defend Oak is to play dumb?  That you don't understand what an ITG is, and why Oak's "Okay, I insult people" is a pathetic attempt to dodge the badge he so clearly deserves?

He talks in this very thread - and several others - about owning up to one's behavior.  I think it's time for him to practice what he's preaching.

Now stop playing dumb.  You're better than that strategy.

No, that's not what I said. I believe you're the one playing dumb here. I think you are desperately trying to troll and it's not nearly as good as Stainer. Take lessons.

JDollar wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:46am:
Like I said before Strake, Oakie is off limits when it comes to Grace. DO NOT push her on this she will kick you in the internet nutz. I am already afraid she will do it to me for pointing this out.

This is so much less true than you could possibly know. Doesn't stop me from pointing out the truth, though.

rev Jim wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:35am:
grace thinks aqueducts
HOLD
water when in all actuality, they
MOVE
water.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqueduct

It can work it you said "Go give yourself with enema with a roman aqueduct "

I know exactly what aqueducts do. You clearly missed the aqueduct discussion.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #506 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:32am
Print Post  
Rasczak wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 5:45am:
I googled PLA. It says either Pension Lawyers Association or People's Liberatrion Army. I'm going with the pensioners....

Phone Losers of America

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #507 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:34am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 1:54am:
For the record, I don't know that Schmoe and I are defining things the same.  I think he "basically," which implied that he that there was more depth to his definition than "online insults=ITG," in which case I would agree.

A person who insults someone online is not necessarily an ITG.  What differentiates the two is the choice of insults the ITG uses.  Generally speaking, fighting words.  Things like "I'll kick your ass."  Other variations include "you're a little bitch" or "you're a fucking pussy" or even "you don't have the balls, you stupid piece of shit."  Phrases that, when uttered without the safety of a keyboard, have a tendency to lead to physical confrontation.

Now, occasional or contextual use of such phrases does not necessarily an ITG make.  But frequent, habitual, and contextually clear uses most certainly do.  Now let's see if Oak will own up to his behavior, as he so often advises others to do.

Says the guy who created a whole website so he could be king of the ITG's.

Keep up the good work, Chad.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #508 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:40am
Print Post  
This whole thread is giving me tsurus.  You are all meshugenuh and yet I feel for the primary characters in this thread that you are mischpucha.  So cut the tsimmis and let's get back to griefing Turbine.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCUQtwIwAA&u...

A bi gezund!

Your friendly neighborhood rabbi.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #509 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:41am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:39am:
Also, Fuck you Shmoe, you're late to the party and you aren't even in a furry costume! I BET YOU HAVE SECRETS

(feel better?)

That helps.  And that's awesome that you totally sort of implied that you wouldn't reveal any unsolicited secrets I thrust upon you regardless of any conflicts those secrets might cause.  I'm ready for some thrusting!

-Waters

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Reply #510 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:40am:

No jewish person I ever met was that happy unless counting money. Is "Kumbaya" Hebrew for "Look at all my cash"?

Schmoe wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:32am:

Shocked

I couldn't spend time on the phone, had to keep turning the cassette over in the commodore......back to the drama...
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:51am by Rasczak »  

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #511 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:47am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:14am:
I'll gladly talk to someone who I see committing shitty behavior in front of me in that tone, actually.  It's just that I rarely see people in real life dodging a real life fight that they picked, for instance, which was responsible for about a quarter of my uses of "Little bitch." 

I could sit and pick apart and justify each use of those terms, but the fact is that I wouldn't have a problem telling you that you were being a piece of shit who insulted several people in the room without actually being willing to insult any of them, if I were having an extended conversation with you and a whole lot of other people in a big room and you tried pulling what you tried to pull.

Are you basically trying to say that if I had said that to your face, you would have kicked my ass?  It sounds a lot like that's what you're implying, but implying that sort of thing sounds a lot more like an ITG than anything that I've actually said or implied.  I'm willing to call people on their bullshit when they pull that bullshit in front of me and I don't have my hands tied due to being in a professional setting or something. 

Since you probably don't go around IRL looking for jerks so that you can cuss them out, and since you seek out internet places where jerks congregate so that you can cuss them out, I think the ITG crown is most likely claimed.

Wink

-Waters

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #512 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 12:35am:
least questioning some of their character

I have 13 characters.
Did I give stainer the go-ahead to bring a semi-private conversation public (I'm talking about stainer's OP in this thread)? Nope.

You did and you know I can't put into view. You might not think you did, but you basically told me to be me. I am pretty sure everyone would point out how dumb that is.
I haven't lied about anything.

Yes, you have. Several times. Whenever someone refutes your misinformation you go to LALALALALAIAMNOTLISTENINGLALALALALALA.

« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:13am by stainer »  

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #513 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:15am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:11am:
You did and you know I can't put into view. You might not think you did, but you basically told me to be me. I am pretty sure everyone would point out how dumb that is.

Was I stupid for believing he wouldn't make it public? Yeah, I should have known better.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #514 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:20am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:15am:
Was I stupid for believing he wouldn't make it public? Yeah, I should have known better.

I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure I didn't make anything public. In fact, I think there are about 400 witnesses to that. You are really bad at this.

*Almost Forgot*
On page 1 of this thread Arkat openly admits to using TP to buy Tokens, Shards, Seals, and other BtA/BtC items via the bag exploit.

In case anyone would want to look at that.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #515 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:20am
Print Post  
Schmoe wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:47am:
Since you probably don't go around IRL looking for jerks so that you can cuss them out, and since you seek out internet places where jerks congregate so that you can cuss them out, I think the ITG crown is most likely claimed.

Wink

Who you calling a jerk there you fucking internet tough guy with your back handed insults?

Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #516 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Rasczak wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:45am:
No jewish person I ever met was that happy unless counting money. Is "Kumbaya" Hebrew for "Look at all my cash"?

Damn, you caught me there.  It's actually Hebrew for "Lick my hairy balls, Redneck" but most people don't get it.  Wink

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #517 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:24am:
Damn, you caught me there.  It's actually Hebrew for "Lick my hairy balls, Redneck" but most people don't get it.  Wink

I think that has been translated into many languages.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #518 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:30am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:25am:
I think that has been translated into many languages.

Here's Latin...

Lick meus pilosus balls , Rubor

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #519 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:30am:
Here's Latin...

Here is German.

Slobben zie knobben.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #520 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:32am
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:31am:
Here is German.

Slobben zie knobben.

Grin

Quote:

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #521 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:38am
Print Post  
I am considering setting up a paypal account for people to send money to. I mean really, this level of entertainment should not be free.

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #522 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:30am:
Here's Latin...

Plebeio, lambent testiculis mea.

Cheesy

Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #523 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:20am:
Who you calling a jerk there you fucking internet tough guy with your back handed insults? 

Man, what a jerk.

-Waters

IP Logged

elstainer
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #524 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:47am