Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 281952 times)
stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #550 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:06pm:
Just like AOK under Heffty  Wink

Yah... I could tell he ran that place with a firm hand and everyone did as he told them. You especially seem to be easily swayed by others opinions. Tongue

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
kmack can drive the tractor.
The Vault donates to charity.
JDollar wrote on Apr 25th, 2013 at 4:47pm:
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #551 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:17pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:06pm:
Just like AOK under Heffty  Wink

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that after reading what Gawna wrote...  Smiley

IP Logged

Belwaar
Shroud Slacker

Reply #552 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:15pm:
Yah... I could tell he ran that place with a firm hand and everyone did as he told them. You especially seem to be easily swayed by others opinions. Tongue

I just had a vision of Stainer standing behind Gawna at her computer, backhand ready...

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #553 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
Belwaar wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:18pm:
I just had a vision of Stainer standing behind Gawna at her computer, backhand ready...

Just like she was an Australian ex-wife.

Nilazgrc: For all those familiar with loreseekers/sentinels.... Dont run with Stainer.... Guy is a tool. Black list his toons.
Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #554 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
stainer wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:19pm:
Just like she was an Australian ex-wife.

kst kst kst

or

wait..isn't that supposed to be spelled tsk?

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #555 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:30pm:
kst kst kst

or

wait..isn't that supposed to be spelled tsk?

Eye see what you did there?

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

stainer
Arkat's Bitch

Gawna's big sexy crony!

Reply #556 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
This turn in the thread will remind Jaxx to tell me to send all my items to him. He is just sure my house will suffer a "training accident".

Stainer likes tractors

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #557 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
I'm just here to white knight Schmoe.  WHY ARE YOU GUYS MEAN?  He's just a little dancing nugget! /sob

IP Logged

Hordo
High Rabbi

Le Douchebag

Reply #558 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm just here to white knight Schmoe.  WHY ARE YOU GUYS MEAN?  He's just a little dancing nugget! /sob

Now, now, in counselling we went over this...you need to stop referring to his stunted penis as a little dancing nugget.

I am the Rabbi, goo goo g'Jew!
Who doesn't <3 Gornn?
GORNN II 4:3:17 - For Gornn sent not Hordo into the world to save the party; but that the party through him might be wiped.
[QUOTE=404error;4155294]Hordo I don't want to steal you from these forums because your almost an icon here. ;p [/quote]
IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #559 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
This is my favorite thread ever.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #560 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 6:45pm:

I do have to admit that it's been pretty entertaining reading material.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Elegorne
DQ Assaulter

Reply #561 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 6:45pm:

Osharan Tregarth wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:22pm:
I do have to admit that it's been pretty entertaining reading material.

I'm inclined to agree, but I can't help feeling like somebody owes me about 30-60 minutes of my life back on account of it....

Elegorne,Wizegorne,Healegorne and some other gimp toons on Thelanis

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #562 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:14am:
I'll gladly talk to someone who I see committing shitty behavior in front of me in that tone, actually.  It's just that I rarely see people in real life dodging a real life fight that they picked, for instance, which was responsible for about a quarter of my uses of "Little bitch."

Perhaps.  Of course, that's not at all the case for the other 3/4s of them.  We don't have to go far to see unprovoked blatant ITG behavior - hell, we only have to flip a few pages back. 

I could sit and pick apart and justify each use of those terms, but the fact is that I wouldn't have a problem telling you that you were being a piece of shit who insulted several people in the room without actually being willing to insult any of them, if I were having an extended conversation with you and a whole lot of other people in a big room and you tried pulling what you tried to pull.

Sure you would.

Are you basically trying to say that if I had said that to your face, you would have kicked my ass?

No, given that I carry a gun most of the time, I try to avoid and de-escalate physical confrontations.  But that's pretty much the point.  You don't know how a given person will react.  For every 19 guys out there that would shrink away or try to de-escalate the situation, there's one guy who would love nothing more than to crank that shit up to 11.  And that's why most people don't talk to others in a face-to-face setting like you have been speaking to people from behind your keyboard. 

It sounds a lot like that's what you're implying, but implying that sort of thing sounds a lot more like an ITG than anything that I've actually said or implied.

Sounds like you're shifting back into deflection mode.  You're the one with the posting history that consistently demonstrates ITG behavior, Oak, not me.

I'm willing to call people on their bullshit when they pull that bullshit in front of me and I don't have my hands tied due to being in a professional setting or something.

Calling people on their bullshit is something that is done everywhere, even in professional settings.  The only thing that changes is the manner it is done.  While you're trying to avoid admitting it, you know the reality is that in a face-to-face setting, you wouldn't speak to people in the same way you regularly do here.  Can you remember the last time you called someone a little bitch to their face, in the same tone most of your posts that use it convey?   

You're a smart guy, Oak, and you can present a very persuasive argument.  The ITG behavior only serves to detract from your positions, and your posts in general - as the repetition demonstrates.  You've been running around like an ITG for quite a while now.  I don't care whether you keep it going or if you try to change... all I'm seeking is that you do as you've so often suggested to others: own up to your own behavior.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #563 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:13pm
Print Post  

You all need to stop, with the above.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #564 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
It's more like

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #565 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 12:56am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:01pm:
Perhaps.  Of course, that's not at all the case for the other 3/4s of them.  We don't have to go far to see unprovoked blatant ITG behavior - hell, we only have to flip a few pages back. 

Sure you would.

No, given that I carry a gun most of the time, I try to avoid and de-escalate physical confrontations.  But that's pretty much the point.  You don't know how a given person will react.  For every 19 guys out there that would shrink away or try to de-escalate the situation, there's one guy who would love nothing more than to crank that shit up to 11.  And that's why most people don't talk to others in a face-to-face setting like you have been speaking to people from behind your keyboard. 

Sounds like you're shifting back into deflection mode.  You're the one with the posting history that consistently demonstrates ITG behavior, Oak, not me.

Calling people on their bullshit is something that is done everywhere, even in professional settings.  The only thing that changes is the manner it is done.  While you're trying to avoid admitting it, you know the reality is that in a face-to-face setting, you wouldn't speak to people in the same way you regularly do here.  Can you remember the last time you called someone a little bitch to their face, in the same tone most of your posts that use it convey?   

You're a smart guy, Oak, and you can present a very persuasive argument.  The ITG behavior only serves to detract from your positions, and your posts in general - as the repetition demonstrates.  You've been running around like an ITG for quite a while now.  I don't care whether you keep it going or if you try to change... all I'm seeking is that you do as you've so often suggested to others: own up to your own behavior.

If it was somehow possible to anonymously show up with a group of people with whom you hang out, insult people without them knowing your identity and do so just to protect your reputation, I would gladly call someone a little bitch for doing so. 

I'm more than willing to pop off in real life.  The last time I remember saying something similar was when someone was being a dick to a cashier at my local Dollar General, and I told them that there was no need to be a dick in a fairly disdainful tone.  It got me a dirty look from the guy and a few cracked jokes with the cashier after the guy left. 

I'm not a tough guy for doing so, but I've never had anyone try to take a swing at me over it or anything of the sort.  It's not that often that you run into people engaging in the kind of truly shitty behavior that would cause me to call them on it, when you're not on the Internet.  But I'm not generally afraid of telling people that they're being dickheads or being a bitch. 

I'll admit that I ramp it up a bit for trolling purposes, like when I was calling Zippo a piece of shit and goading him into anger.  But even that is something that I've been willing to do with folks in the past, truth be told.  Though to be fair, in most of those situations it was someone I knew couldn't take a swing at me for various reasons.  Still, it's not something that I'd particularly shy away from if I had to put up with someone who was that big of a consistent dipshit. 

Feel free to believe me or not, I don't give a shit.  I'm more than willing to call people out on being complete shitheads.  If you really want me to give you the annotated edition of each of my uses of 'little bitch,' I can gladly go ahead and break it down.  But I'm not here to win arguments.  I'm just here to have fun and throw myself into arguments, win or lose.  If calling someone a little bitch when they're being one makes my arguments less sound, I'm okay with that.

But I am what I am, like it or lump it.  I don't always think I'm right and I'm willing to apologize when I'm not, but I'm also not terribly afraid of confrontation when someone's engaging in shitty behavior, and that's trebly true when I'm somewhere that I consider to be part of a community that I'm in, like the Vault.  Them's just the facts.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #566 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 1:03am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:01pm:
For every 19 guys out there that would shrink away or try to de-escalate the situation, there's one guy who would love nothing more than to crank that shit up to 11. 

You could just make 10 louder.

(Sirs, Madams, that is the only little shit I can add to this thread. I am totally lost, and "I DON`T see what you did there)

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #567 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 1:32am
Print Post  
Quote:
You could just make 10 louder.

(Sirs, Madams, that is the only little shit I can add to this thread. I am totally lost, and "I DON`T see what you did there)

edit fail on embedding  Cry
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2012 at 1:33am by JDollar »  

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #568 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 3:23am
Print Post  
Most of the frothing has calmed down now so have a question for Straek next time he pops his head in.  I might be the only one that's interested, but I'm pretty sure a few others are as well.

What is your policy here for what your mods can and cannot throw out into the open? (Either directly or indirectly).

Are there any rules at all or should we all just accept that any info available to mods is fair game when they see fit?

I'm not bothered either way, but would be nice to know what the score is.

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #569 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 3:30am
Print Post  
Calvet wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 3:23am:
Most of the frothing has calmed down now so have a question for Straek next time he pops his head in.  I might be the only one that's interested, but I'm pretty sure a few others are as well.

What is your policy here for what your mods can and cannot throw out into the open? (Either directly or indirectly).

Are there any rules at all or should we all just accept that any info available to mods is fair game when they see fit?

I think I can tl;dr it with one picture:

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #570 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 4:00am
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:32pm:
Eye see what you did there?

No

Eladiun wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:32pm:
Eye see what Jew did there?

Yes

As long as you are mocking him, do it right.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

scraap
Ex Member

Reply #571 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 4:26am
Print Post  
Quote:

Damn you for makin me laugh that hard when I've got the flue. That's attempted murder, that is. Assault with a deadly satire at least.

IP Logged

Schmoe
Epic Poster

One world, one soul

Reply #572 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:44am
Print Post  
Hordo wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 5:52pm:
Now, now, in counselling we went over this...you need to stop referring to his stunted penis as a little dancing nugget.

... and I'm still pissed at that mohel.

"As my windshield melts, and my tears evaporate,
Leaving only charcoal to defend -
Finally I understand the feelings of the few,
Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end."

-Waters

IP Logged

Bahgoon
Stormreaver Piker

Get off my lawn!

Reply #573 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:07am
Print Post  
23 pages and all I get from this is that stainer can hack Skynet.  Smiley

Stop the machines, man!

Or maybe merge with the automated intelligence. That would be pretty cool, too. Smiley

The various modes of worship which prevailed in the Roman world were all considered by the people as equally true; by the philosopher as equally false; and by the magistrate as equally useful.   - Edward Gibbon

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #574 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Calvet wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 3:23am:

Here is how I perceive it and Strake can come in and correct me if I'm wrong.  As mods, there are certain things that we can view (without doing any extra work or stalking) that a normal member cannot.  IP addresses, the email address you used to sign up with, that kinda stuff.  If it is not something that is viewable to the masses, I don't disclose it in a public place. 

Sometimes I do some extra legwork - for instance, I got a PM with request for information and I didn't know the OP.  So I checked the IP address to see if they matched the known Turbine IP (it didn't).  Then I went over to the other fucking forums and checked their forum name and posts just to see who they were. 

The general rule in the past has been that you can post any information that a simple Google search of the OP's name would bring up (i.e. Dispel's furry website).  It is never ok to post social security numbers, credit card numbers (that means you, Jaxx), etc. that could create a real life serious problem for the person.  So any information that I picked up from the registered person's IP or email address would be off limits as that is not information that is known to the Vault members without a mod account.

Hope that answers your question.  If not, feel free to shoot me a PM.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47
Send TopicPrint