Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Pay 2 win (Read 281991 times)
Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Re: Pay 2 win
Reply #600 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:24pm:
Wow. Short trip on the long way from free speech and community moderation to capricious prickery from a vengeful Mod.  He really got to you, huh?

Strakeln talks a big game about community moderation but that's only when he's not DDO cybering with a dude.

BTW, I think that's the same app Tarrant used.
« Last Edit: Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:11pm by Eladiun »  

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #601 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Strakeln, do you seriously not see that you are puffing up your chest and playing ITG in this thread in ways Oak has never even touched? You go out of your way to pick a fight in this thread with someone and then throw your mod weight around because you don't like him? You can't even reach the high ground due to the grease spell of hypocrisy you're sliding around in.

Hypocrisy is quite similar in smell and texture to bullshit. True story.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Calvet
Puppy Farmer

I take stroke pills!

Reply #602 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Just when I thought this thread had eeked out all it had to offer, it just keeps on giving.

Ding Ding round 27!

Epoch wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 1:22am:
You do what i do when people say I don't have to drink pots? I dot the boss and use BBs on the trash and say, " Aww shucks, im outta sp."

Quote:
Now I am a very bad cleric. I just wait like a vulture for everyone to die. 

Light a man a fire and he will be warm for the night.  Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #603 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:27pm:
http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Roll1.png

If you were under my skin, I wouldn't waste the time making a fun game out of it.

Yeah, Oak, I"m certain that if he didn't find you amusing he wouldn't find the game amusing on some level.

I think this is what Strakeln posted about one: social moderation and how it "cuts two ways."  Plus he thinks it will be fun, which on some level, if you'd play along, it would be. 

Oak, pick on me, you ITG, and let's see what happens next!!

IP Logged

Nancy
Ex Member

Reply #604 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:41pm
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 10:44pm:
You go out of your way to pick a fight in this thread

Hmm, I just kinda assumed that he was trying to take some heat of Arkat, who's an OK guy, before y'all killed him.  And knew that Oak was lpretty much liked here and amusingly used the phrase "little bitch" a lot. Something I hadn't thought about but when Strakeln pointed it out, I was like, hmmm, that's true.  No biggee. I think Oak should be honored to be chosen for the game.  I mean, it's not like Stakeln is targetting a pathologically sociopathic denizen of the Vault, of which there are, well, a few.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #605 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
Strakeln, do you seriously not see that you are puffing up your chest and playing ITG in this thread in ways Oak has never even touched?

Wait, you're just now getting this?

Good god.

You go out of your way to pick a fight in this thread with someone and then throw your mod weight around because you don't like him? You can't even reach the high ground due to the grease spell of hypocrisy you're sliding around in.

Hypocrisy is quite similar in smell and texture to bullshit. True story.

Well, okay, you're not all the way there yet.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #606 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
No, I think you THINK you're playing a little game. But I also think you're not playing as much as you pretend. I think Oak got under your skin way more than you'd like to admit. I also think you'll go to all kinds of lengths to deny it, so I don't expect anything reasonable out of you in response.

Ramping it up to crazy to somehow try and convince people that a particular person is a jerk really only makes you look like a jerk. I'm pretty positive everyone else can make up their own minds.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #607 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:11am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, Oak, I"m certain that if he didn't find you amusing he wouldn't find the game amusing on some level.

I think this is what Strakeln posted about one: social moderation and how it "cuts two ways."  Plus he thinks it will be fun, which on some level, if you'd play along, it would be. 

Oak, pick on me, you ITG, and let's see what happens next!! 

Oh, I'm sure it'll be fun, and I'm looking forward to getting permanently banned because he wants to play at being Mr. Tough. 

Just so you're aware, Strakeln, any time you want to drop by, I'll go ahead and tell you that you were being a little bitch in the JoePa thread and that you've quite obviously decided to show off how bothered I've made you by being willing to tell you that.  Feel free to make another roll for that.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #608 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:55pm:
No, I think you THINK you're playing a little game. But I also think you're not playing as much as you pretend. I think Oak got under your skin way more than you'd like to admit. I also think you'll go to all kinds of lengths to deny it, so I don't expect anything reasonable out of you in response.

Ramping it up to crazy to somehow try and convince people that a particular person is a jerk really only makes you look like a jerk. I'm pretty positive everyone else can make up their own minds.

Grace, I know I'm not going to change your mind on any of this.  It's not like I made that post thinking you'd be all happy about it.  Now, since you didn't want a reasonable response:

I hear the sound of coconut shell halves being clapped together...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #609 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Oakianus wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:11am:
Oh, I'm sure it'll be fun, and I'm looking forward to getting permanently banned because he wants to play at being Mr. Tough.

Choned != permanently banned.  Ask the man himself.

Oakianus wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:11am:
Just so you're aware, Strakeln, any time you want to drop by, I'll go ahead and tell you that you were being a little bitch in the JoePa thread and that you've quite obviously decided to show off how bothered I've made you by being willing to tell you that.  Feel free to make another roll for that.  Cheesy

As you wish.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #610 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:38am
Print Post  

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #611 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:38am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hmm, I just kinda assumed that he was trying to take some heat of Arkat, who's an OK guy, before y'all killed him.  And knew that Oak was lpretty much liked here and amusingly used the phrase "little bitch" a lot. Something I hadn't thought about but when Strakeln pointed it out, I was like, hmmm, that's true.  No biggee. I think Oak should be honored to be chosen for the game.  I mean, it's not like Stakeln is targetting a pathologically sociopathic denizen of the Vault, of which there are, well, a few.

...or a delusional cunt who thinks her opinion matters.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #612 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 11:55pm:

That's partly right, many of us already know Oak is a jerk/asshole.

IP Logged

Peechie
VoD Slasher

HellNo Kitty

Reply #613 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Silky wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:48am:
That's partly right, many of us already know Oak is a jerk/asshole.

I'm pretty sure sinking points into jerk/asshole/bitch/cunt/blahblahblah is considered important for survival here on the Vault.  Just sayin  Grin

It hurts but I kinda like it!!! ~ Red m&m

IP Logged

Silky
Shroud Slacker

Reply #614 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:26am
Print Post  
Peechie wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:18am:
I'm pretty sure sinking points into jerk/asshole/bitch/cunt/blahblahblah is considered important for survival here on the Vault.  Just sayin  Grin

I guess all you cool kids would know  Wink

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #615 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 1:57am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:23am:

As you wish.

http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Roll2.png

Ah!  Point taken, then.  In that case, no skin off my nose if you'd like to play a game together.  And just to show there's no hard feelings, you're still a little bitch thanks to that JoePa thread.  Tongue

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #616 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 2:48am
Print Post  

If you were under my skin, I wouldn't waste the time making a fun game out of it.

Strakeln, that dice simulator you have there, can it be used in a table top online role playing session? I used map tools (dice tools) but it is a bit complicated to launch everything. At the time I just roll before the webcam.
(P.D. As I want something from Strakeln I am being nice and polite. At the moment I get the info I will call him a carnevalīs fascist, lubberscum, hydrocarbon and vegetarian)

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #617 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 3:51am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:05pm:
From this point forward, any time I feel you have made another ITG post, I will roll a 20-sided die.

2-20: Nothing happens
1: you ran into that one guy in 20 who would love nothing more than to crank that shit to 11.  Roll 1d20 for damage.

Damage Roll
20: You beat the ever living piss out of dude.  The person you ITG'd gets squelched for 1 week.
19: You won the fight.  The person you ITG'd gets herpaderped for 1 week.
18: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Nothing happens.
17: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Nothing happens.
16: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Nothing happens.
15: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Nothing happens.
14: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Nothing happens.
13: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Nothing happens.
12: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Bonus roll next time.
11: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Bonus roll next time.
10: Fight turned out to be a bunch of chest-puffing.  Bonus roll next time.
9: Tied fight.  Bonus roll next time.
8: You lost the fight, but held your own.  Your title color and theme change to pink and pony, respectively, for one week.
7: You lost the fight.  The person you ITG'd may claim your title if they so desire.
6: Dude beat the shit out of you, but nothing broken and no hospital visit.  Your black eye and swollen jaw will make you look funny, and may make communication difficult, for a week.
5: Dude beat the shit out of you, you have a couple cracked ribs.  This makes it painful to talk, so you will be post-throttled - limited to 1 post per day - for a week.
4: Dude gave you a good beating and broke many things, including your jaw.  Your account will be squelched for a week.
3: Dude knocked you the fuck out and you have swelling on your brain.  Your account will be banned for 1 week while you recover.
2: Dude stabbed you a couple times, you lost a lot of blood but survived.  Your post count will be reset.
1: Dude pulled out a gun and killed you.  Your Vault account will be choned.

Bonus rolls are used on the first roll of the next time.

Damage rolls under 8 are cumulative, where applicable.  For example, if your damage roll is a 5, you will be:

- post throttled
- your black eye and swollen jaw will make you look funny and may make communication difficult for a week
- the person you ITG'd may claim your title, if they so desire
- if they do not desire to take it, it will be pink and pony for a week

I'll post the rolls if/when they happen.  Grin

First roll, 19. Strake gets herpaderp, since he was the guy Oak ITG'd.

Strakeln wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 12:23am:

As you wish.

http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Roll2.png

Second roll, a 4. Oak squelched for a week, ponied, and title stolen.

Make it happen!

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #618 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 3:55am
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 3:51am:
First roll, 19. Strake gets herpaderp, since he was the guy Oak ITG'd.

Second roll, a 4. Oak squelched for a week, ponied, and title stolen.

Make it happen!

First roll 2-20: Nothing happens.

So, it has to be a 1, and again a 1 to get permachonned: 1/400

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #619 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:04am
Print Post  
Quote:
First roll 2-20: Nothing happens.

So, it has to be a 1, and again a 1 to get permachonned: 1/400

Fuck.. I knew it was too good to be true.

Nevermind then. Blame it on the 3 am, tired as hell stupids.
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:06am by ZeroBoost »  

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #620 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:31am
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:04am:
Fuck.. I knew it was too good to be true.

Nevermind then. Blame it on the 3 am, tired as hell stupids.

Oh, I had a 2 or 3 extremely stupid posts in the vault, that I luckily deleted before anyone noticed.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #621 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
Strakeln, that dice simulator you have there, can it be used in a table top online role playing session? I used map tools (dice tools) but it is a bit complicated to launch everything. At the time I just roll before the webcam.
(P.D. As I want something from Strakeln I am being nice and polite. At the moment I get the info I will call him a carnevalīs fascist, lubberscum, hydrocarbon and vegetarian)

P&P session on the vault!!!

I call drittzzzzzz Grin

« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:38am by rev Jim »  

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #622 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 4:51am
Print Post  
Quote:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Google "Dice Roller" when you don't have the link handy.  Tongue  I was playing for some months in a tabletop game via Skype, so I was sure to always have that bugger handy.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #623 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:19am
Print Post  
Quote:
vegetarian

You know, some things you just don't say to other people.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #624 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 5:20am
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 9:43pm:
Don't worry, we've got your shortage covered.  Dev got his last character transferred over finally.   Grin

Now to level them bitches and start playing in their endgame! 

Unlike Jen and Nick, I am not so nice at endgame.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 47
Send TopicPrint