Normal Topic IOS Games (Read 239 times)
Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

IOS Games
Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
I've been doing a fair amount of gaming on my Iphone when I'm away from home.  Anyone have some decent game recommendations?

These are the games I've played around with so far..
Oregon Trail
Final Fantasy I and II
Wolfenstein 3d
Wolfenstein rpg
Dungeon hunter
Pocket Legends
Sky Smash
Infinity Blade
Warblade

I just picked up The Bards Tale, which they've apparently ported from the 2004 version of the game that was on the Xbox/playstation/pc. It works pretty decently on my Iphone, but it's a bit of a pain to see everything.

Any other decent game ports that have surfaced?
« Last Edit: Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:22pm by Osharan Tregarth »  

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Re: IOS Games
Reply #1 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
I have Catan and Myst on my itouch. The Solomon games (keep and graveyard) are fun. Archetype is a fun FPS if you have a good Wifi connection.

I've found the Dungeon Hunter/Hero of Sparta/Assassin's Creed games are all pretty much the same thing, with a short game and little to no replay value, so I've stopped getting those.

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Re: IOS Games
Reply #2 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I have Catan and Myst on my itouch. The Solomon games (keep and graveyard) are fun. Archetype is a fun FPS if you have a good Wifi connection.

I've found the Dungeon Hunter/Hero of Sparta/Assassin's Creed games are all pretty much the same thing, with a short game and little to no replay value, so I've stopped getting those.

Thanks.  I'll do some digging around once I'm done playing through Bard's tale.

I'm still kinda bummed that I missed out on my chance to pick up the MAME clone that was in the official app store for a few hours before it got yanked.  Would have been a nice addition.  I'm still holding out on jailbreaking my phone for some reason...

I'm kinda liking the integration on the Bard's tale game though through the Icloud.  I'm playing on my phone when I'm at work, and on my wife's Ipad when I'm at home, and the saved games are transferring between them without my having to notice it at all.
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:23pm by Osharan Tregarth »  

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint