Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Secret World (Read 332 times)
Sasquatch
Korthos Resident

Bitey was a good cat

The Secret World
Jan 31st, 2012 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
So i am really geeked to try this game. It looks like its gonna be completely different from a typical mmo. hopefully Funcom doesnt f this up the way they f'd up Conan. Anyone else looking forward to trying this out? If so what faction are you thinking?

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Re: The Secret World
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 7:31pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #2 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
i had not heard of this game before, but i will be looking forward to it now.  if nothing else, it has a unique setting for an MMO.

id probably go dragon, at least for my first toon.  i like how its more of an 'independent' philosophy that is separate of the two polar factions of illuminati and templar.  it seems to be in tune with the natural order and zen and all that jazz.  i can dig that sort of vibe.  even though i dont tend to role-play my toons per say in speech and other player interactions, i do try to role play them inside my own head.  i would find it hard to naturally play illuminati or templar without acting.  my first play through video games that allow internal role playing, i always play myself just transported to a different time period or alternate universe.

my only hesitation with dragon is that you would get too many weeaboos.  after dragon, i would try templar for the whole 'holy mission' deal.  i like the heroic romanticism of it.

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

Aerniel
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 5:44am
Print Post  
I've been on this for about a year and a half now, waiting and waiting!!!!! Finally they're releasing new information bit by bit. It was extremely hush hush in the begining so Im not surprised manyh people havent heard of it.

Arkenkaden - Dunker - Bichin - Donkeypunchd

Sincerely,
      The Sausage Priest of Argonessen.
Alekx wrote on Jun 13th, 2011 at 6:14pm:
Sorry to burst your pony bubble you fruitcake, go fuck yourself.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint