Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Shut Up and Eat Your Cake Before the Pigs Explode (Read 10424 times)
qwerty1234
Ex Member

Re: Shut Up and Eat Your Cake Before the Pigs Explode
Reply #25 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Landar wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 11:58pm:
The Tasty Hams are unbound.

Also, if you'd like to see the Pigsplosion in action...

Thanks. Now, for the important question: how much damage does that exploding barrel do? Can we grief people with them in elite quests?  I want to see 8 con noobs explode in a shower of ham. Cheesy

IP Logged

Inkblack
Puppy Farmer
Vault WDA

_,|,,

Reply #26 - Feb 4th, 2012 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Madcow430 wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 4:12pm:
Please elaborate if you don't mind.  I wasn't around for this and have every intention of having the djinn follow me around public areas for fun.

The first time around, when you asked for a wisdom tome they turned the dialog around on you.  Where you asked for wisdom, he said something like, "Wouldn't you rather I made it rain ham?"  Then when you agreed, you got ham instead of your wisdom tome.

The other bug was that you could keep summoning the djinni, you just kept clicking and he would get summoned again and again.  So people were writing their names in djinnis in public instances, that sort of thing.  Made for some horrendous lag.

IP Logged

Neouni
Korthos Resident

May contain nuts

Reply #27 - Feb 5th, 2012 at 7:22am
Print Post  
Inkblack wrote on Feb 4th, 2012 at 7:55pm:
The first time around, when you asked for a wisdom tome they turned the dialog around on you.  Where you asked for wisdom, he said something like, "Wouldn't you rather I made it rain ham?"  Then when you agreed, you got ham instead of your wisdom tome.

The other bug was that you could keep summoning the djinni, you just kept clicking and he would get summoned again and again.  So people were writing their names in djinnis in public instances, that sort of thing.  Made for some horrendous lag.

You can actually write your name in iron defender artificer pets, no idea how they do it tho.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint