Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Rappelz (Read 207 times)
livefreeordie
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Rappelz
Feb 6th, 2012 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Thought some people may get a kick out of this.

I'll admit.  I played a Koren Grind Style game.  It was a dark time in my life.

Honestly it was pretty fun, and I was in a great guild.  Very grindy, but I did not mind that to much.  Unlike DDO you had to work to reach upper levels and complete end game raids.  IMO the best part was PvP, which was open pretty much everywhere.  Have group PvP battles to have the chance to kill a raid boss (there was a longish timer on its respawn) and deal with Adds made no 2 raids alike.

That being said, it became very pay 2 win, and made me leave the game.  I had the feeling that they had given up on game development, and pretty much everything in the game was to boost cash shop sales, while putting the minimum into keeping the game running.  Just a mature game they wanted to cash out on.

Still check the forums every now and then. 

Just be glad DDO does not have to put out interview like this. From people I know that played the game well after I left, there is a very strong possibility that the GM/company was behind the hacking and reselling of goods for real life money.
http://www.mmobomb.com/rappelz-hacking-interview

PS if you cant tell, I would not recommend this game  Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2012 at 1:43pm by livefreeordie »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: Rappelz
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 4:55am
Print Post  
I used to play Rappelz, then I took an arrow to the knee.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint