Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mass Effect 3 (Read 932 times)
Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Re: Mass Effect 3
Reply #25 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 2:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Maybe a cultural thing, but I didnīt understand the comic / joke.

What is "sex"?

NEWSFEED!

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #26 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 3:01pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Felgor
Shroud Slacker

Go Fuck Yourself

Reply #27 - Apr 11th, 2012 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
Started playing last night with only little experience and knowledge of ME1 and ME2.

I am loving it...story is interesting and the Galaxy feels alive. I even saw some multi legged alien using an ATM on the Citadel after I walked away from it.

Combat is fun and just when I think "FUCK! When will these fuckers stop trying to kill me!" I get a nice cutscene and a chance to breath. Pacing of combat/story works very well for me.

First impressions of squad AI was good...but when that blue chick needed me to revive her 3 times at the first Cerberus base despite telling her to camp opposite James? Yea I will probably yell at her a lot.

Anyway that's just after 4 or 5 hours. Maybe I will come to hate parts of it or grow bored like I do with most other games.

Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor WF FvS 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 18 - Splatsplat 18/2 DoSIII

IP Logged

Gawna
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Apr 12th, 2012 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
I really loved the games and loved 3 all the way to the end except for the stupid ending.  I was also enraged that I was pretty much forced to utilize the fucking iPhone app since multiplayer didn't work for me (upon load in, my whole game would just lock up).

Love the cupcake protest!

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #29 - Apr 12th, 2012 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
God I hope the movie doesn't suck.  I'll probably spend the whole time thinking how 'my' Shep would have handled things differently/better.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #30 - Apr 17th, 2012 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Maxwell Edison wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 at 7:32pm:
God I hope the movie doesn't suck.  I'll probably spend the whole time thinking how 'my' Shep would have handled things differently/better. 

Ya I kept wondering how they would make a ME movie because the greatness of the games are the choices you're forced to make. Every choice in the third one definitely made me think about the possible consequences... and I both liked and hated every choice.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #31 - Apr 18th, 2012 at 3:40am
Print Post  
someguy wrote on Apr 17th, 2012 at 12:17am:
Ya I kept wondering how they would make a ME movie because the greatness of the games are the choices you're forced to make. Every choice in the third one definitely made me think about the possible consequences... and I both liked and hated every choice.

maybe a interactive movie where everybody votes a' la "who wants to be a millionaire"

also:
NSFW

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint