Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Why is it that players find this but QA/devs don't (Read 40099 times)
qwerty1234
Ex Member

Re: Why is it that players find this but QA/devs don't
Reply #150 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Hahaha, this just keeps getting better and better.

Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 7:02pm:
Know what another standard trait of basket weavers is? Their arguments constantly shift. Like right here, what you're doing now.
Now I feel bad that I used that retard crack already, because holy shit you are dumb. Let me walk you through what happened:

You: powergaming is necessary!
Me: argument A (if your DM kills all your characters, sit down and talk to him to fix the problem) OR, in the alternative, argument B (you're pretending it's necessary because you STILL won't admit to enjoying it)
You, responding to argument A: "herpaderp"
You, responding to argument B: "but, what about argument A and killer DMs?"
Me: Yes, argument A was the first one.
You: now you are shifting your arguments you filthy basket weaver! I win!

Seriously?

As far as your autism goes, that was also originally just a joke, but your complete inability to understand the concept of "talking to people" as a way to resolve conflicts or indeed as a way to accomplish anything at all was you turning my throwaway insult into an apt descriptor.

You see, "Hi Welcome" is chosen for the ironic humor value.

Any time you have to defend a joke by explaining that it is ironic, your joke is a complete failure and so are you. That's the last resort of the failed internet troll.

And you walked right into that one right after my specifically warning you it was a trap. You have just gone full Bazinga. You never go full Bazinga.

Oh wait, sorry. "You walked into my trap" is the actual last resort of the failed internet troll.

You really do live up to just hitting keys in sequence.

You keep insulting my username, as though I'll be offended. Hint: if I cared about my username, it would not be qwerty1234 (it would instead be "Hi Welcome" apparently).

IP Logged

Merrick
DQ Assaulter

Reply #151 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote Today at 6:02pm:
You really do live up to just hitting keys in sequence.

qwerty1234 wrote Today at 7:57pm:
You keep insulting my username, as though I'll be offended. Hint: if I cared about my username, it would not be qwerty1234 (it would instead be "Hi Welcome" apparently).

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Reply #152 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 9:08pm
Print Post  
I was tempted to "Oh Snap" that. 

Oh hell, why not?

IP Logged

Maxwell Edison
Bailiff

HADOUKEN!

Reply #153 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 12:28am
Print Post  
beard

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #154 - Mar 23rd, 2012 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 7:49pm:
The only people he has to explain it to are the typical morons on here.  Which he has to do it constantly to.  I think the fault lies within the morons, not himself.  I know I know, it hurts.  You should blame your parents.

Haven't they committed suicide in shame by now? He should die in a fire.

Quote:
This thread needs quote within quote Cheesy

Only if done in bold text.

Quote:
Now I feel bad that I used that retard crack already, because holy shit you are dumb. Let me walk you through what happened:

You: powergaming is necessary!
Me: argument A (if your DM kills all your characters, sit down and talk to him to fix the problem) OR, in the alternative, argument B (you're pretending it's necessary because you STILL won't admit to enjoying it)
You, responding to argument A: "herpaderp"
You, responding to argument B: "but, what about argument A and killer DMs?"
Me: Yes, argument A was the first one.
You: now you are shifting your arguments you filthy basket weaver! I win!

Aw, cute little delusional basket weaver. Let's look what actually happened.

Me: Powergaming is necessary.
You: Herpaderp, pretend that I want the DM to nerf the shit out of the game because I want to make some gimpy piece of shit and not die twice a session like you. It's everyone's fault but the games you have to make worthwhile characters to not die constantly!
Me: You should stop blaming everyone else for your own incompetence.
Epoch: You should blame your parents.
You: HURR DURR U R AUTISTIC TERRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT VALIDATING MY GIMP WALKING CORPSE

PS: If you want to ascribe atypical mental conditions to me, try this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociopathy

Of course then you'd have to turn in your Basket Weaver card, as you would actually be right about something.

Quote:
As far as your autism goes, that was also originally just a joke, but your complete inability to understand the concept of "talking to people" as a way to resolve conflicts or indeed as a way to accomplish anything at all was you turning my throwaway insult into an apt descriptor.

Your complete inability to understand that talking to people doesn't turn a game in which you must be this tall to play into one that a mental midget fuck trophy such as yourself can ride just proves it's the standard basket weaver practice of blaming everyone else for your own shortcomings.

You see, for talking to people to accomplish something in this regard what they are doing has to be their fault, and they have to be intelligent and self aware enough to change. Which means it's not valid for the DM due to the first reason (the nature of the game isn't their fault), and it's not valid for you for the second reason (you're too fucking stupid to be anything more than a toy for my amusement).

Let me guess: You throw a retard shit fit because Burger King doesn't serve steaks, or a steak house doesn't serve Whoppers?

Quote:
Any time you have to defend a joke by explaining that it is ironic, your joke is a complete failure and so are you. That's the last resort of the failed internet troll.

Epoch wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 at 7:49pm:
The only people he has to explain it to are the typical morons on here.  Which he has to do it constantly to.  I think the fault lies within the morons, not himself.  I know I know, it hurts.  You should blame your parents.

Quote:
Oh wait, sorry. "You walked into my trap" is the actual last resort of the failed internet troll.

Only true when not declared in advance. When you do declare it in advance, and they do it anyways, the only conclusion that can be drawn is that they are an autistic fuckwit who entered the thread because they got butthurt and had traumatic flashbacks to their gimp being kicked from the party and that took my inviting them to do it as a literal invitation and not the warning it was intended as.

But it's ok. Confusing the fuck out of idiots like you with subtlety is a never ending barrel of fun!

Quote:

Everything about you deserves to be insulted. I'm just giving you the comprehensive treatment.

Oh and by the way. If you don't like gimps dying so much, you shouldn't make it so funny to kill them! Cheesy

* Hi Welcome watches Herpaderp1234 walk right into that one.
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2012 at 9:10am by Hi Welcome »  

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #155 - Mar 26th, 2012 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Oh shit, I forgot about this thread. Should I keep posting? On the one hand, HW is being dumb and I should make fun of him for it. On the other hand, every response of his will be dumb, and he's not going to stop. I could be here a while.

I'd explain that retarded internet arguments, much like D&D, cannot be "won" but I'm pretty sure he'd disagree on that point too. Oh well, once more into the breach.

Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 8:54am:
Aw, cute little delusional basket weaver.

You called me cute again! Thank you! It's flattering, really. Well, "terrifying" might be more accurate, but let's not let that complicate things. I should reciprocate. I'm sure you have a positive quality that I could compliment you for, and as soon as I figure out what it is, I'll let you know!

Let's look what actually happened.

Now I see why you are so desperate to defend the integrity of your imaginary fantasy worlds. That's where you live all the time. Must be nice.

Which means it's not valid for the DM due to the first reason (the nature of the game isn't their fault)

The hell? The DM runs the game. Every enemy is there because he placed it there, he controls the timing, pacing, and location of encounters, and even what actions every enemy takes. So yes, if there is a problem with the game, the DM can fix it. Because the DM *is* the game. But again, having the DM fix the game is only one alternative.

Instead, it's clear that, just as you use internet flame wars to fill the emotional void in your life, you use powergaming to compensate for other things that you're missing. Presumably, a sense of control over your life, and a large penis.

But it's ok. Confusing the fuck out of idiots like you with subtlety is a never ending barrel of fun!

It's amazing how you can be so self-ignorant. Or whatever the opposite of "self-aware" is.

I'm just giving you the comprehensive treatment.

Truly amazing.

PS: If you want to ascribe atypical mental conditions to me, try this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociopathy

The fuck? That's not even an actual wikipedia article, it's just a redirect page. And either one would be a nonsensical self-diagnosis for you. But then again, you have a track record for being stupid. I get that you want to be edgy, that you're playing the internet troll game.

But here's the thing: psychopaths don't care about other people. They only care about themselves. Your problem is that you do care about us. You want our attention, you want us to react to you, to have an emotional response, even if it's anger. Because then you'll matter. But you don't matter. You never have, and, from the looks of things, you never will.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #156 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 8:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh shit, I forgot about this thread. Should I keep posting? On the one hand, HW is being dumb and I should make fun of him for it. On the other hand, every response of his will be dumb, and he's not going to stop. I could be here a while.

Ooh, I know! You should walk right into the obvious trap again! It's a great idea and won't hurt you any more at all!

Quote:
I'd explain that retarded internet arguments, much like D&D, cannot be "won" but I'm pretty sure he'd disagree on that point too. Oh well, once more into the breach.

Which is why you're trying to win them right? It's ok little basket weaver. You'll get it right eventually.

Quote:
You called me cute again! Thank you! It's flattering, really. Well, "terrifying" might be more accurate, but let's not let that complicate things. I should reciprocate. I'm sure you have a positive quality that I could compliment you for, and as soon as I figure out what it is, I'll let you know!

I'm amazing at putting fuckwits in their place. I'm sure you were wondering why you were mysteriously face down and ass up with my foot on your head.

Quote:
Now I see why you are so desperate to defend the integrity of your imaginary fantasy worlds. That's where you live all the time. Must be nice.

Aw, how cute. The little basket weaver is trying to play armchair shrink to make himself feel better because he can't even succeed at a game. Sad

Quote:
The hell? The DM runs the game. Every enemy is there because he placed it there, he controls the timing, pacing, and location of encounters, and even what actions every enemy takes. So yes, if there is a problem with the game, the DM can fix it. Because the DM *is* the game. But again, having the DM fix the game is only one alternative.

Hey, Herpaderp1234. Or should I say Oak and Grace? You should stop blaming others for your own shortcomings already.

Quote:
Instead, it's clear that, just as you use internet flame wars to fill the emotional void in your life, you use powergaming to compensate for other things that you're missing. Presumably, a sense of control over your life, and a large penis.

Internet flame wars are a tool for my amusement. Powergaming is a tool for playing D&D. Thanks for playing!

Quote:
It's amazing how you can be so self-ignorant. Or whatever the opposite of "self-aware" is.

Truly amazing.

Says the basket weaver.

Quote:
The fuck? That's not even an actual wikipedia article, it's just a redirect page. And either one would be a nonsensical self-diagnosis for you. But then again, you have a track record for being stupid. I get that you want to be edgy, that you're playing the internet troll game.

An autistic person doesn't understand social dynamics.

A sociopath does understand social dynamics and uses them to manipulate others.

Which correctly describes the guy playing hordes of idiots for fools?

Do do do do do do do doo... Do do do do dun...

Quote:
But here's the thing: psychopaths don't care about other people. They only care about themselves. Your problem is that you do care about us. You want our attention, you want us to react to you, to have an emotional response, even if it's anger. Because then you'll matter. But you don't matter. You never have, and, from the looks of things, you never will.

Bzzt! Now see, I even deliberately myself an opening there. You could have said that while I do treat idiots as nothing more than tools for my amusement that I don't treat everyone as if they are idiots because they are not, and because there are some people I respect and treat like actual people that I'm wrong. And you'd actually have a point there, and might actually be right about something. Of course we know already that basket weavers are fatally allergic to competence, so instead you said that I do care about the fuckwits... and tried to act all high and mighty about how I just want your attention, and won't get it... even though you keep responding and giving it to me! Sad

Which means that in typical basket weaver fashion even if you managed to be right about something you'd still be wrong!

Of course you weren't even that close to the mark, as even after precisely explaining the situation to you you still don't get it. It's alright. Maybe you should have a threesome with Oak and Grace, I hear they're into the same sorts of things you are.

When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #157 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
As a guy that DM'd for 15 years:  If you ever left the table feeling like you 'won' it was only because it was part of the DM's plan.  The only person that wins is the DM as he drinks the tears of rage & sadness that flow down your face as he tears your sheet in twain for failing a saving throw/skill check.  One guy had such a comprehensive folder that I had to set it on fire as it was too large to fit in the shredder next to my seat or tear in two.  I used his lighter & made him watch.

IP Logged

Aqualung
Ex Member

Reply #158 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:51pm:
As a guy that DM'd for 15 years:  If you ever left the table feeling like you 'won' it was only because it was part of the DM's plan.  The only person that wins is the DM as he drinks the tears of rage & sadness that flow down your face as he tears your sheet in twain for failing a saving throw/skill check.  One guy had such a comprehensive folder that I had to set it on fire as it was too large to fit in the shredder next to my seat or tear in two.  I used his lighter & made him watch. 

I have a special folder that dead characters go in. They might come back as servants to a greater power.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #159 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I have a special folder that dead characters go in. They might come back as servants to a greater power.

I did that with one PC that had a Vorpal Moonblade.  17th level rogue with a Ring of Improved Invisibility and a Ring of Non-Detection.  The 'Maw' got 3 sheets that night.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #160 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:51pm:

That's why you don't be a gimp and fail saves (skill checks don't matter, so who gives a fuck).

Good to see someone kind of gets it though! Sad

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #161 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 3:29pm:
That's why you don't be a gimp and fail saves (skill checks don't matter, so who gives a fuck).

Good to see someone kind of gets it though! http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png

"The town's folk seem angry and they want some answers as to why you didnt kill the troll..."
Hi Welcome "I speak to the mayor"

Roll d20 for a diplomacy check
/roll 1 autofail

"desPite what you thought was an intelligent reason the mayor and towns folk become enraged at hearing and excuses they have just heard repeated too many times to be original or legitimate. They begin to throw things at you"

Roll d20 for reflex save
/roll 1 autofail you are hit

"You are hit with various items from rocks, rotten vegitables to an old boot"
Roll d10 for which body part you are struck
/roll 10 head

"you are struck in the head multiple times with cabbage and other refuse until something hard hits you
Roll d20 fortitude save
/roll 1 auto fail you lose consciousness

"the crowd upon seeing you fall, continues to pelt you, starts to kick you and hit you"
Roll d100 to see if anyone intervenes with the riotous crowd
/roll 1 auto fail
Roll d10 to see the crowds reaction
/1 the crowd in a frenzy tramples your body and kills you because you failed your diplomacy checks and used stale memes to try and placate them.
"please destroy your character sheet... You lose"

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #162 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:19pm
Print Post  
Nah, he just means roll a paladin. They almost never fail their saves.

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

QuantumFX
Shroud Slacker

Now back to the GOOD part!

Reply #163 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Hokay.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Limbo. There you go man.  Quoteception.

IP Logged

JC
My Little Pony

Reply #164 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:36pm
Print Post  
QuantumFX wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:26pm:
Quote:

Hokay.

Not quite sure you are doing it right. Shouldn't most of the quotes say something?
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:37pm by JC »  

Alekx wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 at 11:46pm:
Fuck you and your political correctness. Eat a big fat conservative homo cock while you gaze at pony pictures with a hose up your ass.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #165 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 12:16am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:14pm:
"The town's folk seem angry and they want some answers as to why you didnt kill the troll..."
Hi Welcome "I speak to the mayor"

Roll d20 for a diplomacy check
/roll 1 autofail

"desPite what you thought was an intelligent reason the mayor and towns folk become enraged at hearing and excuses they have just heard repeated too many times to be original or legitimate. They begin to throw things at you"

Roll d20 for reflex save
/roll 1 autofail you are hit

"You are hit with various items from rocks, rotten vegitables to an old boot"
Roll d10 for which body part you are struck
/roll 10 head

"you are struck in the head multiple times with cabbage and other refuse until something hard hits you
Roll d20 fortitude save
/roll 1 auto fail you lose consciousness

"the crowd upon seeing you fall, continues to pelt you, starts to kick you and hit you"
Roll d100 to see if anyone intervenes with the riotous crowd
/roll 1 auto fail
Roll d10 to see the crowds reaction
/1 the crowd in a frenzy tramples your body and kills you because you failed your diplomacy checks and used stale memes to try and placate them.
"please destroy your character sheet... You lose"

You do know autofails do not apply to skill checks right? I mean, I know you don't, obviously, but it irks me.  DO YOU EVEN PLAY D&D???

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #166 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 1:04am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 12:16am:
You do know autofails do not apply to skill checks right? I mean, I know you don't, obviously, but it irks me.  DO YOU EVEN PLAY D&D???

Cry I added the "auto"s after I wrote the post and was over enthusiastic...
/auto fail

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #167 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 1:05am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 8:53am:
Hey, Herpaderp1234. Or should I say Oak and Grace? You should stop blaming others for your own shortcomings already.

Maybe you should have a threesome with Oak and Grace, I hear they're into the same sorts of things you are.

You're strangely fascinated and obsessed with Oak and I. I'm sorry you are socially dysfunctional.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2012 at 1:06am by Grace »  

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #168 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:05am
Print Post  
Grace wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 1:05am:
Oak and I.

Is that like the Prince and I?

JDollar wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 1:04am:
Cry I added the "auto"s after I wrote the post and was over enthusiastic...
/auto fail

Next time, don't roll a 1.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Siver
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #169 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:25am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:05am:
Is that like the Prince and I?

Next time, don't roll a 1.

Or put enough points into your forum skill so you don't fail on a 1. Wink

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #170 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:41am
Print Post  
Siver wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:25am:
Or put enough points into your forum skill so you don't fail on a 1. Wink

I view forum posting as an attack roll.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

ZeroBoost
Titan Demolisher

res ipsa loquitur

Reply #171 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:48am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:41am:
I view forum posting as an attack roll.

Hopefully you aren't a gimpy paladin that has to-hit issues..

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #172 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:04am
Print Post  
ZeroBoost wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 4:48am:
Hopefully you aren't a gimpy paladin that has to-hit issues..

I use a weighted d20.  I am safe.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #173 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:11am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:04am:
I use a weighted d20.  I am safe.

I wasn't paying attention and had my iPhone equipped instead of at least my iPad or laptop. I figure I am some sort of monk build with a splash of rogue for sneak attack/hamstring damage. Tongue

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #174 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 8:07am
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:14pm:
Mass herpaderp.

Oh, you had to make up retarded shit to make an argument.

Here's the facts:

Skill checks don't auto fail on a 1.

Making up random bullshit is not a valid argument.

Why the fuck are these gimpy ass villagers an even remotely credible threat again? I farm them all for the delicious XP.

Epoch wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 12:16am:

You expect basket weavers to know and understand the rules?

Grace wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 1:05am:
You're strangely fascinated and obsessed with Oak and I. I'm sorry you are socially dysfunctional. http://www.ddovault.com/Images/Smoak.png

You make great jokes to be used and abused repeatedly!

JDollar wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:11am:
I wasn't paying attention and had my iPhone equipped instead of at least my iPad or laptop. I figure I am some sort of monk build with a splash of rogue for sneak attack/hamstring damage. Tongue

So you're gimpy as fuck and only good for a TK missile?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 
Send TopicPrint