Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Why is it that players find this but QA/devs don't (Read 40017 times)
Nevynn
Horoluth Raider

Badgertastic!!

Re: Why is it that players find this but QA/devs don't
Reply #200 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
JC wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:44pm:
I am confused. Who is wining?

There are several different ways to answer this:

wining = winning:  No-one in this thread could possibly win.  HW's "troll" is a giant ball of suck that causes everyone who views it to lose.
wining = the first part of "wining and dining":  Everybody who reads this thread should self-medicate with wine or some other alcoholic beverage.
wining = whining: ... (Fuck it; I don't care any more.  I posted in this thread, and have therefor lost.  Anybody have any wine?)

WWWGTalk  
IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #201 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Whoa, what the shit happened in this thread.

Quick question for Hi Welcome: what time zone do you live in? Because you sure sound american, and that means that you're consistently responding to my posts first thing in the morning. Do you wake up all excited to check your flame wars for new replies? Or do you just have nothing better to do with your time life?

Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 8:53am:
Ooh, I know! You should walk right into the obvious trap again! It's a great idea and won't hurt you any more at all!

I'd like to say that the only painful thing in this thread is your stupidity, but unfortunately a bunch of other morons decided to chime in too. The good news is that they might actually believe your herpaderp about "obvious traps".

The only obvious trap here is you in a dress.

Which is why you're trying to win them right? It's ok little basket weaver. You'll get it right eventually.

I made my argument in my first post, and I left it there. Everything after that is just insults. I can't help it, you just make things so easy!

I'm amazing at putting fuckwits in their place.

No, if that were something you were good at, you would have succeeded at least once.

I'm sure you were wondering why you were mysteriously face down and ass up with my foot on your head.

Next time, please leave me out of your creepy sexual fantasies.

Aw, how cute. The little basket weaver is trying to play armchair shrink to make himself feel better because he can't even succeed at a game.

Hey, Herpaderp1234. Or should I say Oak and Grace? You should stop blaming others for your own shortcomings already.

We've been over the cute thing, and the name thing. I can only make fun of those so many times. Unlike you, I guess. But repeating the same tired jokes was always your strong suit. Just remember to explain that this was an obvious trap, again.

Internet flame wars are a tool for my amusement. Powergaming is a tool for playing D&D. Thanks for playing!

Yes, I'm sure you are very skilled at playing with tools. Hey, a good quality! I knew I'd find one. You're welcome!

An autistic person doesn't understand social dynamics.
A sociopath does understand social dynamics and uses them to manipulate others.
Which correctly describes the guy playing hordes of idiots for fools?
Do do do do do do do doo... Do do do do dun...

Delusional. That's the word I was looking for.

and tried to act all high and mighty about how I just want your attention, and won't get it... even though you keep responding and giving it to me!

I said you don't matter. That's true regardless of what I do. You're a worthless human being no matter how many snarky posts I make.

I'm glad that you're willing to admit that you just want attention, though! The next step is learning the difference between us laughing at you, and laughing with you. Unfortunately, that'll be tough because you only have examples of the former.
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2012 at 5:56pm by »  

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #202 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:07pm
Print Post  

Charlie Sheen.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #203 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:13pm
Print Post  

This is the Vault. There is no winning.  Only surviving assaults from one troll after another until one day, you get trolled to death.

Old Vaulties don't die, they just troll away.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #204 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Whoa, what the shit happened in this thread.

Quick question for Hi Welcome: what time zone do you live in? Because you sure sound american, and that means that you're consistently responding to my posts first thing in the morning. Do you wake up all excited to check your flame wars for new replies? Or do you just have nothing better to do with your time life?

Oh yes. Wake up, check the nets for catches. It's 365 Christmases a year! Sad

Fuck coffee, lulz are the way to start the day!

Quote:
I'd like to say that the only painful thing in this thread is your stupidity, but unfortunately a bunch of other morons decided to chime in too. The good news is that they might actually believe your herpaderp about "obvious traps".

The only obvious trap here is you in a dress.

This isn't about your sexual fantasies, but nice try. Sad

Quote:
I made my argument in my boobies, and I left it there. Everything after that is just insults. I can't help it, you just make things so easy!

Hey, I made another copycat. Suddenly the trendy thing to do is to copy the guy everyone accuses of copying off everyone else! Sad

Quote:
No, if that were something you were good at, you would have succeeded at least once.

Next time, please leave me out of your creepy sexual fantasies.

Says the guy who imagines me in a dress.

Quote:
We've been over the cute thing, and the name thing. I can only make fun of those so many times. Unlike you, I guess. But repeating the same tired jokes was always your strong suit. Just remember to explain that this was an obvious trap, again.

You still don't get it though. I don't even have to say anything. I can just point and everyone else does the rest.

Quote:
Yes, I'm sure you are very skilled at playing with tools. Hey, a good quality! I knew I'd find one. You're welcome!

That's Mr. Welcome to you bitch! Sad

Quote:
Delusional. That's the word I was looking for.

I said you don't matter. That's true regardless of what I do. You're a worthless human being no matter how many snarky posts I make.

Says the guy who entered the thread for no reason other than to justify himself being terrible at a game that this forum isn't even about!

So who's the pathetic one here - the guy who is so terrible at a game and so insecure about his lack of playing skill he has to rage about it everywhere he goes, or the guy who starts fucking with him for the lulz?

Quote:
I'm glad that you're willing to admit that you just want attention, though! The next step is learning the difference between us laughing at you, and laughing with you. Unfortunately, that'll be tough because you only have examples of the former.

You know, since you brought it up... know what another sign of autism is? Not being able to grasp subtlety and social cues. For example: Someone makes a sarcastic comment. Let's say they call you on your claiming I'm only being an attention seeker while giving me the very attention I seek. You take that to mean I'm admitting to seeking attention, rather than throwing it right back in your face and calling you on your actions.

That'd also explain why you don't seem to understand Vault threads don't give a fuck about notions such as being on topic, which is why the thread has shifted to something I really doubt the DDO devs give a fuck about at least twice already!

When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #205 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Oh, you're a master baiter, that's for sure.

No line-by-line this time, since most of your replies are basically just Oak pics.

The only point I want to address is you being an internet attention whore. Yes, I know that you want attention, and yes, I know that my posts are more attention than you'd otherwise get in your sorry excuse for a life, but you seem to think that getting me to post represents some kind of victory for you. It's not.

I think we can all agree that having me reply to your posts is not actually any kind of meaningful acknowledgement of you as a person. Even though you're so starved for basic human interaction that you place real value on internet replies, these posts are in fact worthless, much like yourself.

As I've said twice before, you're glad to see me post because you think it validates you, makes you matter, it doesn't. You may feel less alone because you have internet enemies (holy shit that's pathetic), but the soul crushing emptiness of your life has not diminished one iota.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #206 - Mar 31st, 2012 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh, you're a master baiter, that's for sure.

And I won't white knight all over you.

Quote:
The only point I want to address is you being an internet attention whore. Yes, I know that you want attention, and yes, I know that my posts are more attention than you'd otherwise get in your sorry excuse for a life, but you seem to think that getting me to post represents some kind of victory for you. It's not.

I think we can all agree that having me reply to your posts is not actually any kind of meaningful acknowledgement of you as a person. Even though you're so starved for basic human interaction that you place real value on internet replies, these posts are in fact worthless, much like yourself.

As I've said twice before, you're glad to see me post because you think it validates you, makes you matter, it doesn't. You may feel less alone because you have internet enemies (holy shit that's pathetic), but the soul crushing emptiness of your life has not diminished one iota.

All I see is a whiny little bitch so mad that he fails at everything, starting with D&D he has to go and pick a fight with someone far more capable than himself.

You and your fellows are tools for my amusement. Nothing more.

Now set yourself on fire and go flag down incoming traffic.

Edit: Lol, it took you 3 days to come up with that? Well fuck, that's not good enough then.

DOUSE YOURSELF WITH FLAMING PHOSPHORUS THEN GO HUG MOVING CARS ON A FREEWAY FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2012 at 2:35pm by Hi Welcome »  

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #207 - Apr 1st, 2012 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 at 2:34pm:
And I won't white knight all over you.

Oh good. I was worried, because you seem to have problems with premature ejaculations.

All I see is a whiny little bitch so mad that he fails at everything, starting with D&D he has to go and pick a fight with someone far more capable than himself.

This is where I say "u mad bro," right?

And capable? You? Capable of shitting all over this forum, maybe.

Edit: Lol, it took you 3 days to come up with that? Well fuck, that's not good enough then.

lol wut? You're lucky I keep up with this thread at all; I barely lurk this site as it is. One post every three days looks like about average for me.

Meanwhile, you've been on this site twice as long as I have, and you've accumulated more than 2,400 posts. For the lulz? Sure, keep telling yourself that.

DOUSE YOURSELF WITH FLAMING PHOSPHORUS THEN GO HUG MOVING CARS ON A FREEWAY FOR THE GOOD OF THE WORLD
Sounds like fun!

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #208 - Apr 6th, 2012 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh good. I was worried, because you seem to have problems with premature ejaculations.

Then stop fucking squirming.

Quote:
Meanwhile, you've been on this site twice as long as I have, and you've accumulated more than 2,400 posts. For the lulz? Sure, keep telling yourself that.

Because 4 posts per day is a lot? That sort of argument only works on someone like Oak that actually has a high post count ratio.

Quote:
Sounds like fun!

Great! Get right to it then!

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #209 - Apr 9th, 2012 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Okay

My theory is that you'll keep replying no matter how inane my posts are.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #210 - Apr 12th, 2012 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
You're still typing while living in a fire? Maybe I was too harsh on you. That's pretty fucking impressive.

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #211 - Apr 12th, 2012 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 at 4:20pm:
You're still typing while living in a fire? Maybe I was too harsh on you. That's pretty fucking impressive.

Not with the new boat buffs.

IP Logged

qwerty1234
Ex Member

Reply #212 - Apr 12th, 2012 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 at 4:20pm:

If I couldn't make inane troll posts on the internet, then I wouldn't call it "living." Imagine if we were deprived of my biting wit! Why, even you might choose at that point to live in a fire. And what a shame that would be.

But instead, here I am, typing away. My only regret is that sarcasm translates poorly to text.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #213 - Apr 13th, 2012 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Invelios wrote on Apr 12th, 2012 at 4:22pm:
Not with the new boat buffs.

Wouldn't those stop him from being on fire in the first place?

IP Logged

Invelios
VoD Slasher

Reply #214 - Apr 13th, 2012 at 9:50am
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Apr 13th, 2012 at 9:48am:
Wouldn't those stop him from being on fire in the first place?

They don't suppress the fire, just the damage.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #215 - Apr 13th, 2012 at 10:03am
Print Post  
That just raises the question of how is that gimp surviving, even with an Axer package of ship buffs?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 
Send TopicPrint