Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Why is it that players find this but QA/devs don't (Read 40111 times)
Oakianus
Troleplayer

I Really Do Love Drama!

Re: Why is it that players find this but QA/devs don't
Reply #75 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
As far as I can tell, the only difference between your attempts to defend yourself and Bazinga's attempts to defend himself is that you're using more words.  Sad

IP Logged

cdr
Horoluth Raider

sleetstormer

Reply #76 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Also much like Bazinga, Hi Welcome has made it abundantly clear he can't tell the difference between people thinking something is fucking stupid and people being bothered by something.

IP Logged

rev Jim
American Azog

I GOT VEINS

Reply #77 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:16pm:
No, that's your line and contrary to popular belief I won't be stealing it.

Just because you, Kist, and the other basket weavers believe in faeries doesn't mean I do, or that you should bring them up at all for any reason.

I'm not taking credit for Hi Welcome. I picked it because it was the Hi Welcome ban that was the final thing to motivate me to come over. I've long since gotten over that but everyone knows this name now so I kept it.

Just to illustrate a small sample of the derper's stupidity here, we have Jonny complaining about my avatar name. Apparently it has not occurred to him that when you get a title you also get an avatar, and none of that is in your control. Yet according to him I'm unoriginal because the user avatar for the King of Trolls usergroup is named KingofTrolls. Shock. Awe.

It is hilarious to see the sorts of crazy reasons people make up to bitch about me though. It's almost as if people aren't realizing the main reason why I'm deliberately amping up the memes is because they've made it clear it bothers them. Even after specifically telling them that!

Quote:
Rev. Jim.
He is the only guy here that posts quality, you should all learn from him.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #78 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
That was pretty funny, but isn't relevant at all. Try again next time!

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #79 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
I was referIng to your name... The meme that my guildy Milamber started. Also like Arkat I seem to remember you changing your name shortly after I joined. You think you are clever in the annoying nature of your bland over used and tired memes. You had no idea that I personally thought you were a moron until I included you in a list of immature posters. There is no instance of annoyance or my being trolled just of you being all butt hurt because my comparison is so on target.

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:
JD is easily the most genuinely mean person I've known

Quote:
SNAP!  Point for the Canadian!
notajedi wrote on Mar 14th, 2013 at 6:47pm:
JonnyD has had way better exploits.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #80 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Changed? This has been my name here the entire time. Try and follow along.

Bah. Thought you started as "Squelch." My bad.

Doesn't matter though. Whether you changed it or started with it, it still implies "ownership" of the meme.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:16pm
Print Post  
Why do you keep using basket weaver as an insult? You aren't using it in any clever ways, and it's not all that insulting by itself.

Everyone likes baskets.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #82 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:15pm:
Bah. Thought you started as "Squelch." My bad.

Doesn't matter though. Whether you changed it or started with it, it still implies "ownership" of the meme.

I thought that too... Hi Welcome and Fuck You changed their names around the same time I thought

Quote:
J$ can take great pride that I think he's too revolting for words and will probably post "gtg cat on fire" if he joins a group I'm in.

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #83 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
JDollar wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:19pm:
I thought that too... Hi Welcome and Fuck You changed their names around the same time I thought

Yah, that's what I seem to remember.

Wasn't it "Fuck Off" though? Perhaps Fuck Off was Squelch originally?

Hell, I can't remember anymore.  Cheesy

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #84 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Why do you keep using basket weaver as an insult? You aren't using it in any clever ways, and it's not all that insulting by itself.

Everyone likes baskets.

Cale gets called that because he established himself as one. There's a few others here but it's the PnP term for an incompetent player, so named because basket weaving is the most useless skill imaginable and skills are useless to begin with, so it fits them perfectly.

Arkat: Nope. I used that name on the other boards and I didn't change back to it from Hi Welcome once I got over that for the reason I already said. Still, everyone here knew who I was as I said it right off. It's not about ownership, it's about providing the reason I came here initially right off because multitasking is awesome like that.

Edit: Lol. No, Fuck Off is someone else. Don't remember if he went by another name before.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:23pm by Hi Welcome »  

When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #85 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Hi Welcome wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:22pm:
Arkat: Nope. I used that name on the other boards and I didn't change back to it from Hi Welcome once I got over that for the reason I already said. Still, everyone here knew who I was as I said it right off. It's not about ownership, it's about providing the reason I came here initially right off because multitasking is awesome like that.

Edit: Lol. No, Fuck Off is someone else. Don't remember if he went by another name before.

Ok, thanks for the info.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #86 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
Cale gets called that because he established himself as one. There's a few others here but it's the PnP term for an incompetent player, so named because basket weaving is the most useless skill imaginable and skills are useless to begin with, so it fits them perfectly.

...I honestly can't tell if that was a serious answer.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=basket+weaver

Edit: Just noticed the low vote count, but that's always what I'd thought it meant.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:36pm by »  

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #87 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
...I honestly can't tell if that was a serious answer.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=basket+weaver

Edit: Just noticed the low vote count, but that's always what I'd thought it meant.

If it were someone good at sucking dick, not only would they be good for something but I wouldn't hate them so much!

But no, that was a serious answer. The thing about basket weavers is that their abilities and mindsets carry over into other fields. Their name was chosen because it fits them. Thing is most PnP players are terrible, so a name only used by not terrible players to describe terrible players will understandably not be that common.

Lol Arkat.

IP Logged

green00_00
Butterface

DDO Vault Failure

Reply #88 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
do any of you work?

[Color=red][Size=6][b][center]But you'll notice, not butterdick[\center][\b][\Size][\color]

Apparently I cannot figure out signatures.

IP Logged

Xenostrata
Ex Member

Reply #89 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
green00_00 wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:07pm:
do any of you work?

Not really, tbh Sad

IP Logged

Cale
Abbot Raider

Meh.... Drama

Reply #90 - Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
Just because you, Kist, and the other basket weavers believe in faeries doesn't mean I do, or that you should bring them up at all for any reason

It's amazing how badly you missed the point of that.

It's also funny that you think someone could be incompetent at a role playing game based on zero experience playing with that person.
D&D isn't a game that can be "won."  The fact that you have the audacity to call someone that you've never played with an incompetent player just proves that you're exactly the rules lawyering asshole that grinds a game to a halt arguing over some obscure rule that you try to use to "win" a game that can't be won.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:24pm by Cale »  

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #91 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Cale wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:22pm:
It's amazing how badly you missed the point of that.

It's also funny that you think someone could be incompetent at a role playing game based on zero experience playing with that person.
D&D isn't a game that can be "won."  The fact that you have the audacity to call someone that you've never played with an incompetent player just proves that you're exactly the rules lawyering asshole that grinds a game to a halt arguing over some obscure rule that you try to use to "win" a game that can't be won.

This is mildly more interesting than the herpaderp so I'll respond to it. At the absolute worst it's no different than how you and others immediately blamed my DM, or some other players... though actually it's even worse, as you at least know something of me and my situation from talking to me. Just as I can make the same determinations about you. The other people involved you don't know at all.

All that said it certainly is a game that can be won and is certainly one that I play to win. Hardly requires rules lawyering though, just a DM that knows and follows the rules.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #92 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 3:31am
Print Post  
green00_00 wrote on Mar 18th, 2012 at 9:07pm:
do any of you work?

Yes I run a small business that does over half a million in sales, and employ 6 people ful time and another 15 during peak season. Why what do you do?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #93 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 3:35am
Print Post  
Lol, D&D cannot be won? I remember bringing up the age old battle between DM and player.  It is war that must go on.  Basket weavers make it hard for the rest of us as you keep losing your battles.  We will prevail though.  The war will be won by the powergamers.

On a serious note, just because you are too fucking stupid to figure out how to win, doesn't mean there isn't a way to win.  I bet you play healer bards and stay in sneak mode away from the group until you think it is safe to advance forward.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in

Reply #94 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 8:23am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 19th, 2012 at 3:35am:
Lol, D&D cannot be won? I remember bringing up the age old battle between DM and player.  It is war that must go on.  Basket weavers make it lolworthy for the rest of us as you keep dying and giving us your loot.  We will prevail though.  The war will be won by the powergamers.

On a serious note, just because you are too fucking stupid to figure out how to win, doesn't mean there isn't a way to win.  I bet you play healer bards and stay in sneak mode away from the group until you think it is safe to advance forward.

Fixed.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #95 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 9:20am
Print Post  
I see I am stil too green for the Vault. I am really much to green.
I entered today this thhrread again, to check about the lag "Oh, they have already the 4th page, letīs see what is new".
I think I will send you all a PM inviting you to the A.A.A : Asotiation of Atheistic Abusers.
You get also one invitation, Jhonny. Snootch says mean people are atheists.

Best thing of all, I can post this shit here withoug being afraid of retaliation, as you all have already used all good insults.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #96 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
as you all have already used all good insults.

I'm certain this couldn't be further from the truth.

IP Logged

JDollar
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Swarthy as fuck

Reply #97 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Mar 19th, 2012 at 3:31pm:

I could not agree more lol.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

flynnjsw
Shroud Slacker

F U All!!!!!!

Reply #98 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Mar 19th, 2012 at 3:31pm:

I agree. I save all of my best insults for Military Raid night. Seeing as I haven't done one of those in a year, they have been piling up.

IP Logged

Grace
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #99 - Mar 19th, 2012 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Make sure you use really good insults in this thread, because Hi Welcome will repeat whatever they are over and over regardless in thread after thread, and you want to make sure you're not stuck seeing sucky insults.

JDollar wrote on Apr 10th, 2013 at 5:25pm:
she's Kmack's property

Quote:
You're obviously important to the community.  And not just because your skin is so supple and soft and smells like honeysuckle and friendship.

JDollar wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 at 2:15am:
To put in DnD terms Grace is a CR 60 EE Ball Busting Bitch

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Send TopicPrint