Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Elder Scrolls MMO??!! (Read 1193 times)
Silky
Shroud Slacker

Re: Elder Scrolls MMO??!!
Reply #25 - May 14th, 2012 at 3:13am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 14th, 2012 at 2:26am:
It isn't understandable.  Why would it be your second language? Everyone knows english is the most important language in the world.  You should have invested more time into learning it then whatever your other shit language is.  Then again, stupid people always compare others reading ability to their gaming ability.  So it shouldn't surprise anyone that not only are you failure at life, you are a failure at deciding what language should be your first.

LoL *looks at Epochs post count in this dump* Looks like your failure at life far exceeds my own, i just pop in here now and then to spur on a few of you assholes to see what shit you will spout.

Works almost every time, then i log out feeling better.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #26 - May 14th, 2012 at 3:24am
Print Post  
Silky wrote on May 14th, 2012 at 3:13am:
LoL *looks at Epochs post count in this dump* Looks like your failure at life far exceeds my own, i just pop in here now and then to spur on a few of you assholes to see what shit you will spout.

I donīt know how you can feel better speaking an Untermensch langauage for your first language.
I have accepted that English is a superior language that all human kind will end speaking, so you really should work harder. And you should thank Epoch for the time he spent teaching you English. He is a giver.
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2012 at 3:25am by »  

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #27 - May 14th, 2012 at 3:58am
Print Post  
Silky, you coward! I read your reply. Why did you deleted it? You did put a  Wink in there, and I just thought that you wanted to have sex with me.
Now what?

IP Logged

Hi Welcome
King of Trolls

Drama chips... now in
Argonnessen Apple flavor!

Reply #28 - May 14th, 2012 at 10:17am
Print Post  

You can't play this game kid. Log out. Better yet, delete and reroll in traffic.

Epoch wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 at 5:15am:
When people bring in their personal lives, it is all fair game.  This board promotes trolling.  If you bring something up, expect it to be used against you at a later date if not immediately.  You want to bring up personal shit, well, that is your problem.

Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 1:46pm:
If one fails to understand the nuances of elite level trolling they would falsely interpret posts meant to fan the flames as support.

IP Logged

Blank
Ex Member

Reply #29 - May 14th, 2012 at 11:40am
Print Post  
When the Hell did I die in eVoN? Shit, I'm never in there unless I know the leader and a good portion of the group because I hate pugs.

That being said, I'd love a list of your alts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #30 - May 14th, 2012 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
When the Hell did I die in eVoN? Shit, I'm never in there unless I know the leader and a good portion of the group because I hate pugs.

That being said, I'd love a list of your alts.

Bullshit, you die all the time.  That pony tat gives you a -50 con ingame. 

So you equate this place to a dump? It is interesting that you would refer to yourself as trash.  I don't disagree with you, I am shocked.  We both agree that you are trash.  Common ground!  We might be internet lovers yet.

Yes, I am failure at life because I post on an internet forum.  There is only problem with that, I know the English language.  In fact, I know it pretty well.  This fact alone makes me more successful then you can ever hope to be.  Why? You still live in denial of the fact the English language is superior to your own.  One day young padawan you will learn the truth, and the truth shall set you free.  It is to bad you will be too stupid to realize it.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Dracosanct
Ex Member

Reply #31 - May 14th, 2012 at 9:44pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 14th, 2012 at 6:53pm:
Bullshit, you die all the time.  That pony tat gives you a -50 con ingame. 

So you equate this place to a dump? It is interesting that you would refer to yourself as trash.  I don't disagree with you, I am shocked.  We both agree that you are trash.  Common ground!  We might be internet lovers yet.

Yes, I am failure at life because I post on an internet forum.  There is only problem with that - I know the English language.  In fact, I know it pretty well.  This fact alone makes me more successful than you can ever hope to be.  Why is this? You still live in denial of the fact the English language is superior to your own.  One day, young padawan, you will learn the truth, and the truth shall set you free.  It is too bad you will be too stupid to realize it.

What do I win?
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2012 at 9:45pm by »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #32 - May 15th, 2012 at 3:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
What do I win?

The ability to suck my dick.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Dracosanct
Ex Member

Reply #33 - May 15th, 2012 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 3:36am:
The ability to suck my dick.

I couldn't decide, so pick one

1. Aren't you worried it'll get stuck in my teeth? I'd imagine that'd be painful...

2. Cool. Too bad I didn't also win the desire to suck on a limp noodle...

IP Logged

Eladiun
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Two Time Loser

Reply #34 - May 15th, 2012 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Quote:
I couldn't decide, so pick one

1. Aren't you worried it'll get stuck in my teeth? I'd imagine that'd be painful...

2. Cool. Too bad I didn't also win the desire to suck on a limp noodle...

Here's a mulligan...  Take 5 minutes and try to think up something actually funny and repost.

Nevynn wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:38pm:
Anybody coming to this board expecting anything more sophisticated than a dick joke had better get used to disappointment.

Calvet wrote on Oct 20th, 2011 at 12:18pm:
I just got that impression after you spent 13 pages calling out eladiun for being an interwebs bully when anyone who's been posting on here already knew that.  I mean, he's proud of it and hardly tries to hide that at all.

Quote:
Eladiun is an awful person

IP Logged

Dracosanct
Ex Member

Reply #35 - May 15th, 2012 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Eladiun wrote on May 15th, 2012 at 9:48am:
Here's a mulligan...  Take 5 minutes and try to think up something actually funny and repost.

Yeah, not my best work. I'm actually having to do stuff at the office today, so I left my brain at home so it wouldn't get in the way.

IP Logged

someguy
Titan Demolisher

not really a drama fan

Reply #36 - May 15th, 2012 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
anyone read anything about this game? I've seen a bit of info and what I've read so far made it sound bad :[ and I love TES games. A few things that stood out to me: Always 3rd person, hot keys and CD abilities (think WoW but not DDO), level restricted areas (not scaled, just completely unable to get to), no player housing, factions (separated by race), and no open world.

Basically nothing like the last few TES games. Obviously they would need to be changed to work in an MMO environment but I really dislike a lot of those things. Those things coupled with huge bugs and massive balance issues that have always come with Beth games and it's looking a lot less awesome. I would still try and check it out though if ever released.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint