Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Who is good and/or likes runnign challenges? (Read 9678 times)
PlaidPooka
DQ Assaulter

Fuckity-fuck-fuck

Re: Who is good and/or likes runnign challenges?
Reply #50 - Mar 26th, 2012 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Also, running buying time for mephit wings that can traded for goblets/manuscripts. Well, epic ones anyhow. Dunno about regular.

Non Epic is Labor Shortage to get scrolls to turn in for Goblets.  I just ran labor shortage at lev 20.  Got my scrolls and now my Arti has upgraded bracers.  Rushmore's map is a little complicated for me solo.  Lol, you should have seen me running the solo quest for Dreamscape! (not that you could have)  I beat it, but it took a while and there was much profanity.  Then I found out I could just solo the group quest for the same thing and it was much easier.  First time I ran Dreamscape, I just jumped in with no research, and thought you had to run all 4 quests the first time.  That's what I get for being all Leroy Jenkins!  Grin

Tarrant can suck my boobies.  On second thought, they are far too soft and supple for the likes of him.  Tarrant, you can GFY while having hopeless pathetic dreams of my boobies.

IP Logged

Glenalth
Puppy Farmer

Not banned, just bored

Re: Who is good and/or likes runnign challenges?
Reply #51 - Mar 26th, 2012 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
This.

And with the scaling trick someone told me about, you can have a full party of six in and have it only scale to 1.

I'd rather have it scale if I'm actually running for rewards. Was pulling 2.5 - 3pts per regular kill so wanted as many jerks to kill as possible.

IP Logged

Infant
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Lava Caves: Time is Money
Reply #52 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 8:06am
Print Post  
Time is Money... How do you run it and with what results? CR?

Do you extend or not? As I see it, I would only extend in the most exceptional circumstances (huge cluster of purples with circle next to it). Unfortunately, most PuGs I tried running it with always insist on extending. For me it seems that it lowers the mat/time ratio.

After optimizing buff procedures/paths a bit, I get 200-300 mats in 5 minutes (even without purples in the east) which is the best ratio I ever reliably got out of a challenge. How much can this be improved?

Infant

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint